sampling slim and save

emily4amanda

Hey everyone!

Iv'e been on Lipotrim for the past 10 weeks and lost nearly 3 stone, however I have just had a week off and cannot face the shakes. So I've decided to try slim and save as the variety seems a lot better. Iv'e just ordered a few samples to try a weeks worth of ss and see how I go. Better to just change my diet if im bored instead of coming off it all together, I know im not following things to the letter but im sort of going in the right direction! :eek:

Hiya Hun and welcome to S&S x
I haven't tried exante but S&S Definately tastes better than Cambridge!
Good luck Hun and keep us posted x

Hi. Well done on your weightloss already! S&S is a million times better than CD. The programme is fab too. Go for it, how about doing a protein meal too, it keeps me going, and Im still in ketosis, and losing.

I get my packs on Monday so im gonna be starting then and I can't wait! so glad I decided to change, think it's what i needed, hope il be able to lose another 2 stone before the warm weather finally kicks in :p

What warm weather lol x

Good luck with S&S tomorrow, the packs on S&S are much nicer than on Exante, don't know about the others, and there seems to be more variety too which is a bonus :) I'm strictly shakes and bars, and I love the fact they bring out new flavors :D

xo.

Just about to have my first shake! I think Il try either chocolate or caramel or hazlenut lol, cant wait to try the meal ones, i have spag bol and mushroom pasta, anyone tried these? bit apprahensive as they look a little like astronaught/camping food lol. My new scales should arrive today so I can weigh myself, very nervous about that, i expect iv put about half a stone on maybe more! xx

Back