Total Solution Samprand's Exante Diary - It's Time To Make Some Changes: Goodbye "Fat Me" :)

This summer promises to be a heatwave, hopefully that is the incentive you want ;)
Yep day 4 TS so should be in K, not hungry so I must be lol. Thanks goodness for Dr Pepper zero, coke zero and my bouillon they are my lifesavers.

Well done for getting to Day 4, hopefully I'll be there soon :D I had a stash of Dr Pepper zero in the cupboard, but they're long gone lol Think I need to re-stock! I've got loads of bottles of Tesco strawberry water though, I practically lived on that when I was on plan.

Ah I hope it's not a heatwave! Even if I was a size 8 I'd hate the heat lol x

26/03 - DAY 1

R E S T A R T ! !

I'M BAAACK! All this hot weather we've been having has given me a wake up call to get my bum into gear and get on with it or I'm never going to do this, and will have to spend the Summer being fatter than ever.

I've given myself a challenge to be 100% for 100 days and to weigh in every 10 days.

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys, I need all the help I can get lol How are you all getting on? x

Heyyyy Sam, good to see you. I've made today a big kick up the bum day too ;)

Let's do this, and whoop ass in 2012 xx

Good luck with your re-start:D

I'm sure you'll do great and be looking fab by the time summers here:D

Xxxx

Both your sigs are looking good :p

Heyyyy Sam, good to see you. I've made today a big kick up the bum day too ;)

Let's do this, and whoop ass in 2012 xx

Yep we're in this together! We can do this x

Good luck with your re-start:D

I'm sure you'll do great and be looking fab by the time summers here:D

Xxxx

Finally got Day 1 under my belt :D

Hi Sam how's it going?

Hello hon, hope you're okay?
I've finally come back on plan today and have my head back in the zone!!
Chat soon x

Hi Sam how's it going?

Hi Mrs. New-Name, very fitting :D

Hello hon, hope you're okay?
I've finally come back on plan today and have my head back in the zone!!
Chat soon x

Welcome back to the (as I remember it) wonderful world of Exante! lol How's today been for you? Ok I hope

Well ladies, I think I'm going to restart tomorrow (yet again) as my weight's just going up and up and uppp plus to make things worse I've started to get pains in my arthritic knee but I suppose I've been trying to ignore it so I don't have to face up to the fact that it's probably down to my eating. My weight's gone back up to 1lb less than I was when I first started Exante. How depressing! :( I'm unsure if I can afford to keep buying packs once the packs I've got left run out, so worst case scenario, I use my last lot of Exante to give myself a head start, and then carry on losing weight the old fashioned way lol

How's things going for the both of you? x

Good to see you back Sam, you can do this just get past the first 3 days and you're away. You know how much you want it. Good luck xx

Good to see you back Sam, you can do this just get past the first 3 days and you're away. You know how much you want it. Good luck xx

Feels good to be back hun, I just hope I can stick to it :) But I think I'm at the stage now where I know if I don't lose weight, I'm probably just going to get bigger and bigger which is definitely what I don't want. So far so good today, had a lie in so that kept me out of trouble for a few hours, just having a coffee and half a bar now to keep me going. Will probably occupy myself with housework and reading to make sure I get through Day 1. Think I'll go and have a nosey at your diary :D

Hi samprand, great to see you back on the wagon:D

Hope you have a nice easy day today xx

Good to have you back!!! I know what you mean....I don't think I could really afford to keep buying exante then wasting them by not doing it properly!!!! I keep having a bite here and there but it all adds up :(

I've managed 3 weeks but have cheated on some occasions....aiming to do a full week from wi tomorrow x
Good luck hun x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

How's it going Sam?

Back