Total Solution Samprand's Exante Diary - It's Time To Make Some Changes: Goodbye "Fat Me" :)

RESTART (again lol) - Monday 6th Feb - Day 1

Restart!!!!

So I'm back at day 1 again. Weighed in at 16st 1 today, so I've put on a few more lbs since I came off plan, but have still lost 11lbs overall since starting. I will make Monday's my weigh in day from now on too instead of Tuesdays :)

Today I'll have Tomato & Basil soup, Strawberry shake, and a Chocolate Orange bar. This is it for me now. No more faffing around. It's time to get serious about this!

I've got uni 10-3 today so that should keep me occupied, although I'm tempted to come home early as I didn't get much sleep at all last night. Not sure if this was because my stomach was acting up a treat, but I just couldn't nod off. Eventually got to sleep around 4.30, so had a whole 4 hours yippee! Bed is calling me but uni commitments are important today lol

Hope you all have a lovely day, take it easy xx

Samprand said:
Restart!!!!

So I'm back at day 1 again. Weighed in at 16st 1 today, so I've put on a few more lbs since I came off plan, but have still lost 11lbs overall since starting. I will make Monday's my weigh in day from now on too instead of Tuesdays :)

Today I'll have Tomato & Basil soup, Strawberry shake, and a Chocolate Orange bar. This is it for me now. No more faffing around. It's time to get serious about this!

I've got uni 10-3 today so that should keep me occupied, although I'm tempted to come home early as I didn't get much sleep at all last night. Not sure if this was because my stomach was acting up a treat, but I just couldn't nod off. Eventually got to sleep around 4.30, so had a whole 4 hours yippee! Bed is calling me but uni commitments are important today lol

Hope you all have a lovely day, take it easy xx

Today is my restart too let's do it this time!!!

How are you getting on today? x

Not too bad at all :D x

Had work today, and was doing well until about 5pm when I started to feel ill, that combined with the manic circumstances I work under meant I had to run around picking at a Dairylea sandwich. Which was delicious lol But that's not the point.

On the bright side, (if I can call it that), the virus or whatever it is that's undoubtedly going to kick my fat a$$ over the next few days has given me the most delightful sore throat, so I doubt I'll be eating much, if anything, at all :(

Had work today, and was doing well until about 5pm when I started to feel ill, that combined with the manic circumstances I work under meant I had to run around picking at a Dairylea sandwich. Which was delicious lol But that's not the point.

On the bright side, (if I can call it that), the virus or whatever it is that's undoubtedly going to kick my fat a$$ over the next few days has given me the most delightful sore throat, so I doubt I'll be eating much, if anything, at all :(

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Sam :( Hope you feel a bit better soon.
Try to get your three packs down you if you can. All those vitamins and minerals might just help you get better a bit quicker.
Take care x

thanks for your posts sampram

That's ok :) How are you getting on?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Sam :( Hope you feel a bit better soon.
Try to get your three packs down you if you can. All those vitamins and minerals might just help you get better a bit quicker.
Take care x

Feel like poop today :( But yeah I'll make a real effort to have my packs, will probably microwave the bar to heat it up and make it softer to eat. I think I feel different about Exante right now, I'm wanting to get back on track properly again, and feeling determined about keeping to plan, rather than letting McDonald's, chips, takeaway, crisps, chocolate (and the rest!) get the better of me all the time.

I think my willpower's back...YAY!! :D

True to form I have yet again succommed to the delights of food, this time due to feeling so bloody ill with such a sore throat the only thing that seemed to help was jelly and ice cream :( Which has lead me to thinking now, why am I doing this to myself?

I've just watched an episode of Obese: A Year To Save My Life I had recorded on Sky+, about a woman called Liz who was something like 27 stone and lost over 8 stone in a year. And it's made me think:

Who's going to win this battle? The 'slim me' that I know is inside, or the 'fat me'? I'm fighting myself.

In a weird way I don't feel like this body belongs to me, even though it obviously does and it's only down to me it's the size and shape it is now. I am the only thing standing in my way. All I have to do is just stick to plan - but it's that simple and that complicated.

I need to get going again, to get stuck in, or I'm really going to be making the decision to stay this way which is NOT what I want. But it's not going to happen overnight or by magic, I have to earn it and work for it - but nothing good ever comes easy :D

I've got to stop this constant up-and-down, one day doing ok, the next ballsing it all up. I want my Exante-100%-head back lol

I don't want this to be something I give up on because I was either unwilling, or too scared, or always got a better food related offer, or couldn't be bothered to make the effort that I know will result in changes.

Come back Exante-head, I need you!!!

Awww I hear ya. The battle with ourselves is the hardest to win. Sorry you're struggling. Good luck getting back on track. We're here to help you & cheer you on. Come on only YOU can do this!!

Wednesday 15th Feb - Day 1 EXANTE HEAD IS BACK :)

Well today is my restart. Enjoyed my food yesterday for Valentine's Day, I think I'm still full lol Weighed myself this morning, and am 16st 4 (just under). Feeling positive today :) I know that if I can just get through the first few days (again lol) I will be on the right track. Need to get some uni work done today and get some paperwork done, as well as some house work so that should keep me busy

Hope everyone is doing well :) xx

Thursday 16th Feb - Day 2

Thanks hun! How are you getting on? You too, Alex :)

Day 2 today. I've been up since 6.45 this morning as I'm expecting the landlord out to fix the boiler since it's decided to play silly b*ggers the past few days lol He said he'd be out "first thing", but when's first thing? Anyway he's not been out yet. So to fill the time I've blitzed the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, and been out and scrubbed the courtyard - literally. Dogs have been fed, and 2 loads of washing have been done. I don't like all this cleaning malarky lol But it does keep me busy I suppose. Once the landlord's been and gone, I'll be off to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription, so that will get me out and about for a while. Then I'll get on with some uni work (again) to keep myself occupied. With all this time I'll save not eating all day long, my house will be spotless and my uni grades will go through the roof lol :superwoman:

Hey Sam where have you disappeared to?

I'm still around lurking in the background somewhere :) Just can't seem to get a grip back on Exante, but it's the only diet I've actually ever given a good go and it worked so I just need to find the strength to get on with it. Weird as I found it quite easy to start when I first did Exante, but then I suppose restarts are always hard aren't they. How are you getting on? x

I had a faff about Feb! Nibbled way too much and for 3 weeks couldn't truly do TS!! I would do perhaps 2 days then have a biscuit or hot cross bun which would stop me going into K but, I have just done 2 whole days of TS 100% so one more day and the ketosis should kick in and it should get easier.
2nd, 3rd, 4th time round etc is REALLY hard this is why I hate AAM weeks I know I should still be in K and stick to no carbs then but the temptation is much more than my willpower.
I did manage to stay in the 12's which is great so I just need to get myself into gear now :D

Having a biscuit or hot cross bun after 2 TS days isn't too bad, yes it would have stopped you getting into K but calorie-wise you would have still been very low. Did you get your 3rd TS day? :) Well done for staying in the 12's, even with the blips you've had you're doing great!

Today was quite hot here and felt kind of summerish, and even though it was nowhere near as hot as it will be in the Summer, I felt hot and sticky. So I neeeeeeeed to restart otherwise this Summer is going to be awful! x

Back