Total Solution Samprand's Exante Diary - It's Time To Make Some Changes: Goodbye "Fat Me" :)

You'll be fineee :) go buy a mag and read up on the latest goss, it'll take ur mind off eating!.. I drink the twinings camomile, honey and vanilla tea.. its like 2cal.. and theres no sugar, no carbs :)

Apparently u can buy like liquorice tea?? I can't seem to find it anywhere but it sounds lushhh lol! x

Well done for your willpower, do not give in, what is the point in giving into something that will pass quickly. Keep on rolling, go, go, go

You'll be fineee :) go buy a mag and read up on the latest goss, it'll take ur mind off eating!.. I drink the twinings camomile, honey and vanilla tea.. its like 2cal.. and theres no sugar, no carbs :)

Apparently u can buy like liquorice tea?? I can't seem to find it anywhere but it sounds lushhh lol! x

The honey one sounds kind of nice, and the vanilla one too :) Will have to have a look. Urgh liquorice tea yuck! lol Not a fan of liquorice at all hehe Just normal decaff for me until further notice :p x

Well done for your willpower, do not give in, what is the point in giving into something that will pass quickly. Keep on rolling, go, go, go

You're so right, so far so good for me today! How are you getting on? x

Hi Sam good going hun. Have you tried bouillon it makes a nice savoury change from tea and coffee.

I keep meaning to get some but always forget! Going to have to put it on the shopping list :)

Tuesday 31st Jan - Day 2 : WEIGH IN DAY

Well today I weighed in at 15st 12lbs, so that gives me

+3 lbs :479:

this week. Not bad considering I've had the most horrible off-plan week and have eaten complete rubbish.

Anyway, the start of a new week now, and I'm back in control.

Onwards and downwards :whacky068:

Yay good you have control back and a 3 lb gain is mostly water so you will soon get that off.
Good luck with TS 100%, you will soon be in ketosis xx

3lbs its not so bad, it could have been a lot worse, glad you are back in the zone, forget about last week and start again after all you have lost 14lbs in 3 weeks that can't be bad can it;)
Do you watch the biggest loser? that always keeps me motivated;)

Yay good you have control back and a 3 lb gain is mostly water so you will soon get that off.
Good luck with TS 100%, you will soon be in ketosis xx

I hope so hun! Feels good to be back lol x

3lbs its not so bad, it could have been a lot worse, glad you are back in the zone, forget about last week and start again after all you have lost 14lbs in 3 weeks that can't be bad can it;)
Do you watch the biggest loser? that always keeps me motivated;)

I couldn't have even complained if it was a 7lb gain considering what I was eating :eek: You're right, 14lbs in 3 weeks is still ok :D I used to watch it a lot but haven't seen it for ages, think I should start watching it again x

Please excuse me if im slow replying to posts am new to these forums lol:cry:.Im not very good with computers i need to practice.Well done with what u have achieved so far.Keep up the good work:)

Please excuse me if im slow replying to posts am new to these forums lol:cry:.Im not very good with computers i need to practice.Well done with what u have achieved so far.Keep up the good work:)

I'll let you off lol It takes a while to work out what does what on here, but once you have it sussed it's really very good :) Thankyou for the support hun, how are you doing? x

HI Sam, how has today gone? I think that I really have got this down to a fine art now and hope it stays that way for months, I have to remind myself to take the packs now BUT I am not drinking enough water. Week three weigh in on Monday and I am hoping that it will mean I am in the next stone bracket down, that will be a fantastic feeling. Well done for getting right back on track x
J

Thursday 2nd Feb - Day 4

HI Sam, how has today gone? I think that I really have got this down to a fine art now and hope it stays that way for months, I have to remind myself to take the packs now BUT I am not drinking enough water. Week three weigh in on Monday and I am hoping that it will mean I am in the next stone bracket down, that will be a fantastic feeling. Well done for getting right back on track x
J

Today has gone well (so far). I had my soup a little while ago which was my first pack of the day. I've struggled a bit today with hunger pangs, and was tempted to maybe have some tuna, but managed to resist :) It was really hard though lol I'll have my shake in about half an hour, and then my chocolate orange bar which I think I'll heat up a little bit :D I've had the toffee nut & raisin bar hot before and it was lovely, so I hope the chocolate orange bar is just as nice heated up. I'll probably go to bed early before the late-night munchies tempt me, but it will do me good as I have uni tomorrow.

I worried a bit that I was never going to get back on the wagon. For a while I thought 'I've ruined it, it's too hard to start again, maybe I'm just meant to be fat, dieting is too hard...' But I know I have to do this, yes it's hard but I found Exante to be quite manageable once I got into the swing of it, getting over the first few days is the worst part, as we both know :eek:

You're doing brilliantly, Exante is definitely not the easiest diet around but you've snapped right into it, well done!

Today has gone well (so far). I had my soup a little while ago which was my first pack of the day. I've struggled a bit today with hunger pangs, and was tempted to maybe have some tuna, but managed to resist :) It was really hard though lol I'll have my shake in about half an hour, and then my chocolate orange bar which I think I'll heat up a little bit :D I've had the toffee nut & raisin bar hot before and it was lovely, so I hope the chocolate orange bar is just as nice heated up. I'll probably go to bed early before the late-night munchies tempt me, but it will do me good as I have uni tomorrow.

I worried a bit that I was never going to get back on the wagon. For a while I thought 'I've ruined it, it's too hard to start again, maybe I'm just meant to be fat, dieting is too hard...' But I know I have to do this, yes it's hard but I found Exante to be quite manageable once I got into the swing of it, getting over the first few days is the worst part, as we both know :eek:

You're doing brilliantly, Exante is definitely not the easiest diet around but you've snapped right into it, well done!

Thanks for getting back on the wagon (haha selfish of me but I need people like you to inspire me). You can do it, you know NOBODY is meant to be fat, and WE both know that;)
J

Thanks for getting back on the wagon (haha selfish of me but I need people like you to inspire me). You can do it, you know NOBODY is meant to be fat, and WE both know that;)
J

I'm glad I can be of some inspiration! No, nobody is meant to be fat, it's just sometimes easier to think 'Maybe I'm meant to be this big, it's in my genes, it's my body shape' etc. Some of that is true, but there comes a point where we have to take responsibility for what we eat x

Friday 4th Feb - Day 5

Well today has been sh!t quite frankly. Was doing well, took myself off to uni with 2 bottles of water and a bar, got some work done, then went to collect some essay results and, suffice to say, they were not what I was expecting at all. I got a really poor mark - along with almost everybody else in the class may I add (the lecturer is an absolute perfectionist, hence why none of our work is ever good enough for his impossibly high standards). So off I went to come back home, not in the best of moods, when my boyfriend rang and asked me to pick him up some McDonald's from town on my way home...Can you see where this is going? lol...And I bought myself some too...Next thing I know...

Front door shuts behind me.
I chuck uni bag and books on the floor.
Fling myself on the bed and open the McDonald's bag.
Take a huge bite of burger.
And repeat...
Repeat...
Repeat again :cry:

I knew WHILE I was eating that I shouldn't be, and I knew full well that it was because I was upset about that stupid bloody essay. So it was just blatant, old-fashioned comfort eating, taking mouthfuls of food and explaining to my boyfriend about how much effort I had put into the essay, and how I felt all my work had just been ripped apart and might as well have just had "CRAP" written on the front page by the marker :( And how I'm never going to get a bloody First degree at this rate (it's a long shot anyway but hey, I'm hopeful lol) and how much this particular lecturer talks at 1000 miles a minute and doesn't give you a chance to take in what he's saying before he's on to the next thing. But that's no excuse for me to stuff my face, but I did it anyway.

So overall, crap crap crappppp day :(

But tomorrow is a new day I suppose, and I'm working all over the weekend, so I should be kept busy enough to stay on track- fingers crossed!

As a side note, I noticed that a lot of my fellow students are off out clubbing tonight (the usual for a Friday night), but are going to have a few extra drinks to cheer themselves up for getting such bad marks. Sooo, going out blatantly binge drinking is seen, generally, as an ok thing to do to cope with emotions, yet emotional eating is often kept under the radar, people don't really talk about it. Like, people are probably happier to say "I was upset so I drank 2 bottles of wine", rather than "I was upset so I ate until I couldn't move" lol Just a weird thing I picked up on x

Hope you are feeling better, I know that it wont help but dont let a couple of poor marks and a 1000 mile an hour lecturer make you lose sight of your goal. Take some time and read what she wrote about your essay, on the other hand she should be reflecting on why SO many in her class got such a poor grade!!!!
Hope you have a better weekend and no going off plan!
J

I've read through the feedback, and I can understand why I got the mark I did but it's just sooo frustrating. One of the things they picked up on was that I'd made the mistake of writing "not-taking" instead of "note-taking", which my spellcheck didn't try to correct since it was spelled correctly I guess, but even so, it was something the lecturer felt the need to mark me down for. Stupid stuff lol

Today's been ok, had work and only just got in. I'm so tired, I didn't get a chance to stop all shift, and my feet are aching. So going to have my soup, shake and bar now, and probably go to bed in an hour or so, ready to do it all again tomorrow! x

Comiserations hon and fret not, I've been off track and comfort eating too on and off this past couple weeks. Back on track now though and determined to stick with it. Again... lol.

As for the essay, I totally get where you're coming from. I do a lot of writing and have to search engine optimize my articles and reviews. I get one slight thing wrong and BAM, low ranking article that won't make a penny no matter how many views I get. It's enough to drive you bonkers when you've spent a lot of time and effort in writing the thing...

Well done for getting back on it hun, I've failed miserably yet again lol The temptations at work got a little too much for me I guess, not helped by the fact I had evil shifts and only literally seconds to eat - what's quicker to eat than a packet of crisps :( So decided to restart tomorrow, since the weekend had already gone wrong, so thought hey, why not have a takeaway, last one.... (it's always the last one lol) Well that went horrifically wrong as I've just had the most awful tummy pains ever, and it's put me right off, which is just as well and should keep me from falling off the wagon again! Makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing to my body, eating next to nothing for almost 2 weeks, then a huge binge of carbs and fatty foods, then days of eating nothing all day then crap in the evening, no wonder my stomach hurts.

With the essay, I suppose I'm lucky it won't affect me financially, unlike the way it does with you, which is quite harsh! Doesn't it just make you bat-sh!t crazy lol It's so annoying! x

Back