Total Solution Samprand's Exante Diary - It's Time To Make Some Changes: Goodbye "Fat Me" :)

Samprand said:
Wahhhh you're so mean to me lol Made me feel a bit better just to write it down though :)

;) I haven't got the whip out yet!

Nooooooo, I'll be good I promise lol

You have had an amazing first week Sam :D
I cant wait to see what your official WI for Tuesday is :D
Keep going for as long as you can.
In my experience, it is better to plan a meal instead of just eating. The planning part gives you much more control, and gives you a much better feeling about it all :)
I soooo get a real heightened sense of smell whilst in TS, for everything, not just carbs. Its crazy ! :)

Monday 16th Jan - Day 7

Weighed in at 16st 1 just now, but I think it was 16st 1.0 instead of 16st 1.5 or whatever it was yesterday. It did say 16st 0 but then flicked up, so I'll take the 16st 1. So taking the higher reading, that's either a 1/2lb loss or a STS from yesterday. Might be because I haven't "been" today yet (normally a morning "go-er" lol) I'm not that bothered though, as I've still lost 11lbs so far this week, and I'm determined to not let the potential STS demotivate me. Ahh the perils of daily weighing!

I've got uni today so will be out of the flat from about 10.30 to at least 4pm and will take my bar and water with me. Then I'll be studying when I get home and having my soup and shake later on.

You have had an amazing first week Sam :D
I cant wait to see what your official WI for Tuesday is :D
Keep going for as long as you can.
In my experience, it is better to plan a meal instead of just eating. The planning part gives you much more control, and gives you a much better feeling about it all :)
I soooo get a real heightened sense of smell whilst in TS, for everything, not just carbs. Its crazy ! :)

Yes I thought if I planned when to have the chinese it's not me just going on a random binge, but I think the reason I got so far with the craving is because I'd only had the bar all day, so I've got to try to have my packs spaced out to avoid thinking cravings are worse than they are. We're having shopping delivered today though, getting some more flavoured water for me and some chicken just in case. The way I see it is that if I'm really struggling and I feel like I have to have something extra to eat, then I'll have some chicken and won't feel bad about a silly 200cal low-carb piece of chicken. In the grand scheme of things, it's nothing! But if that 'nothing' gets me through the day, it's better than having chocolate or cake, so that's what I'll do. But I'll be 100% for as long and for as often as I can.

I'm more sensitive to the smell of crisps too! lol And meat for some reason. This is something I didn't expect x

You are doing brilliantly ;) Just imaginge your delight if you had stepped on the scales tommorow without weighing, I used to daily weigh when I got very close to having an eating disorder, I have to weigh weekly or I will become addicted again, if its what gets you through then carry on but weekly weighing is always the way to go, can tell that potential sts has 'upset' you when in reality the amount of weight you have lost this week is phenomenal, so 'STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES' :whip: lol :)
Hope you are proud of your achievement over the last week ;)

You are doing so well samprand, what a great first week:D

You should be very very proud of yourself:D

You are doing brilliantly ;) Just imaginge your delight if you had stepped on the scales tommorow without weighing, I used to daily weigh when I got very close to having an eating disorder, I have to weigh weekly or I will become addicted again, if its what gets you through then carry on but weekly weighing is always the way to go, can tell that potential sts has 'upset' you when in reality the amount of weight you have lost this week is phenomenal, so 'STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES' :whip: lol :)
Hope you are proud of your achievement over the last week ;)

I think if I hadn't of weighed at all and waited until tomorrow I would have had to weigh myself about 10 times just to make sure it was right, then get my boyfriend to weigh himself to check if it was accurate, then weigh the dogs to check again lol
Daily weighing is very addictive :sigh: I wouldn't say the STS upset me as such but I admit I did kind of think '...oh', but you're right, 11lbs in a week is pretty good even if I do say so myself lol And I might even be down to 16st exactly when I weigh in properly tomorrow morning, but if not, I've still lost a hell of a lot this week. I am proud :D But more so of the fact that I haven't cheated at all or had any blips, I've amazed myself to be honest! But I think for the second week I'll wait to weigh in. It's so easy to let daily weighs play on your mind xx

You are doing so well samprand, what a great first week:D

You should be very very proud of yourself:D

Thank you very much! I am lol :p xx

Well done hun, your hard work will reward you with a great result on the scales xx

Well done hun, your hard work will reward you with a great result on the scales xx

I hope so :) Just need to do my official weigh in tomorrow morning and then try try and try again to notttttt weigh in until next Tuesday x

How did your WI go Sam ?
:)

Tuesday 17th Jan - Day 8 : WEIGH IN DAY

Thankyou DustQueen :D

Well today's the day...weigh in day...drum roll please...weighed in at 16st EXACTLY making my loss on week 1:

12 lbs

:faint2:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Thankyou all so much for your support so far and for helping me get through my first week. I'm so excited to be able to move my tickers lol and to have officially less than 100lbs to go until target :woohoo:

10.5lb is great :D x

Woohoo Sam 12lb is FAB, well done xx

Well done Sam, I feel really chuffed for you.i knew you could do it. Woohoo

Thanks to you all :D hehe I'm chuffed!

I've made an executive decision to replace my AAM week with having a low carb low cal (basically WS) day each week as I really did struggle a lot over the past week, and I honestly feel like having one day where I know I can have something to eat will help get me through.

I'm thinking along the lines of chicken, tuna and boiled eggs in addition to my 3 packs on these days, obviously either small portions of each or just chicken etc. If this starts to affect my losses too much then I'll stop, but right now I just feel like it will really help me keep going. So Tuesday's will be my WS days. I know some exante-ers think of this as sacrilegious lol But as long as it's low carb I'll stay in ketosis, and it will still give me a low enough cals to keep losing weight.

In other news...lol does anyone else experience strange feelings your ears? Kind of like they're 'full' or need to be popped or something?

Hope you're all having a good day :) xx

Wohoo!!!!! So pleased for you Sam :D
Wonder how far you'll be into the 15s next week? It's a nice thought isn't it?!!
x

Ah the magical, mystical 15's...it's been a looong time since I've been there lol x

Back