Sams Diary - Back on SS

glitterfy095625T102B.gif

Fantastic loss sam, well done. 2st 6lb is brill in 6 weeks. Will be interesting to see if the upping water makes a difference. Hope you have another good week.

another great loss.well done.

I know what you mean about the kids & the weather. We've had the fur flying regularly in our house, & the occasional bit of blood too.

morning2520coffee2520cup2520winking.gif

well done on the 3lb loss
keep up the good work
kaz:D

Day 43

Still struggling on. I could have chewed my own arm of last night when I got home from work. I had a 4th pack as I was so hungry. Cant understand why.

Managed over 4 litres of water yesterday and aiming for 5 litres today. Not working tonight. I did have a Virgin Vie party booked but the hostess cancelled so I'll have a bit of me time when the kids are in bed, long soak in the bath, pedicure, etc etc. The best bit about being a Virgin Vie consultant is having all the wonderful products to use.

Nothing really to report, other than it has finally stopped raining so might manage to get outside with the kids today. A bit of fresh air will do them (and me) the world of good. Weve been cooped up indoors all week.

Hope you all have a great day.

Day 43

Still struggling on. I could have chewed my own arm of last night when I got home from work. I had a 4th pack as I was so hungry. Cant understand why.
doesn't really matte why. these days happen.the important thib is that you made the best decision.
Managed over 4 litres of water yesterday and aiming for 5 litres today. Not working tonight. I did have a Virgin Vie party booked but the hostess cancelled so I'll have a bit of me time when the kids are in bed, long soak in the bath, pedicure, etc etc. The best bit about being a Virgin Vie consultant is having all the wonderful products to use.
what is Virgin vie?
are the poducts permissablr on CDss;)
Nothing really to report, other than it has finally stopped raining so might manage to get outside with the kids today. A bit of fresh air will do them (and me) the world of good. Weve been cooped up indoors all week.

Hope you all have a great day.
wasn't it great when the sun finally came through.
My two youngest burst out into the garden & let off the steam of a week in the afternoon.

I can't Believe The Pavement is Dry This Morning...So Far.

Hello Hello Sam!
i know its only early, but how are you feeling today so far? i hope you have both arms in tact! (metaphorically speaking). no chewing them off through the night i presume?!?!?

Hopefully you'll get a little bit of the dry skies in your area so you can get out of the house and/or just stay busy. i have plenty of laundy and decorating to do through the day. but will i do it?? hehhehhe thats the real question.

you take care and i'm hoping for your inner strength to keep you out of the cupboards! woot woot.

ciao!!

afternoon sam
hope you are having agreat weekend
i have spent most of mine either out or on here
must stay buisy as the voices are in my ear telling me i`m hungry

enjoy the rest of the weekend
kaz :D

Thanks Kaz,Dis and Jane for checking in on me.

Day 45

Had a lovely day yesterday. Bright blue skies when we got up so we decided to make the most of it and went to the park for a couple of hours. Then managed to get a bit of gardening done when we got back.

Diet wise, Im doing OK. Still having to fight the chatterboxes every day but I've upped the water intake again this week and hopefully that will show on the scales on thursday.

Charlotte is going to her dads today so we might go to the park again this morning with zoe as it is dry again here. Need to go and do a bit of food shopping as well as the cupboards are bare. The diet would definately be easier without a family to feed. Several times this week I have looked in the cupboards to see what I can have but somehow I have managed to shut the cupboard each time and not cheat.

Just 4 days of SS for me before I go away and Im really looking forward to 790 while I am away. Just hope Im strong enough to get back to SS when I get back.

Several times this week I have looked in the cupboards to see what I can have but somehow I have managed to shut the cupboard each time and not cheat.
i know the feeling! i usually try to force myself to go for the chewy BEFORE i do damage from whats in the cupboards. but of course, im not always as strong willed as i desire to be and it can get the best of me...but, i will always manage to get back on my feet with SS!

Just 4 days of SS for me before I go away and Im really looking forward to 790 while I am away. Just hope Im strong enough to get back to SS when I get back.
well, we'll all be here to kick you back into SS should you need the added support!! just look at your 4 days as AAM. ;)

you will do fine!!

Thanks Kaz,Dis and Jane for checking in on me.

Day 45

Had a lovely day yesterday. Bright blue skies when we got up so we decided to make the most of it and went to the park for a couple of hours. Then managed to get a bit of gardening done when we got back.
was sunny here but the rain came about tea time so i didn`t get my garden done

Diet wise, Im doing OK. Still having to fight the chatterboxes every day but I've upped the water intake again this week and hopefully that will show on the scales on thursday.
me to i`m on 6 to 7 pints a d ay now but i do struggle i`m so blooming short it makes me bloated

Charlotte is going to her dads today so we might go to the park again this morning with zoe as it is dry again here. Need to go and do a bit of food shopping as well as the cupboards are bare. The diet would definately be easier without a family to feed. Several times this week I have looked in the cupboards to see what I can have but somehow I have managed to shut the cupboard each time and not cheat.
agree would be so much easier if we just had ourselves to look after and food wasn`t in our faces every day. i still open the fridge and look at the food then say to myself when i`m slim i`ll be back (in an arnie style voice:giggle:)

woohoo enjoy your hols, i`m sure you`ll ease back into ss o.k look what you have achived so far :D

have a great day

Day 46

Not been such a good couple of days for me. I have been picking.

Only chicken and ham and a few veggies but still picking nevertheless. I think Ive got myself into holiday mode a few days too early as Neil has got the week off work.

Had a nice day today. Neils nan is 85 today so went to take her some flowers and a card. The weather has been good again. Had to have a nap earlier though to keep me out of the kitchen. Neil and Charlotte have been to see The Simpsons Movie tonight, and I put zoe to bed and then settled down to watch my soaps.

Have been really good with the water intake though and have managed 4 litres a day so hoping that reflects on the scales on Thursday.

Nothing else to add today really. Just feeling a bit annoyed with myself for not being 100%.

Day 46

Not been such a good couple of days for me. I have been picking....

Just feeling a bit annoyed with myself for not being 100%.

sam. you aren't the only one...:( :mad: :( :mad: :sigh:
i'll put it in my diary because, well... i just can't face typing it twice i feel so rotten about eating...

and on my bloomin weigh in day too. :whoopass:

i'm hoping that tomorrow brings positive "reinforcement" for us both.

:break_diet:

Hi Jane

Virgin Vie is cosmetics and skincare, so yes, they are permitted on SS! .
Good.Good.
These things need checking though!
Actually i did wonde rif it was naughty undies or the like
Has it quietened the CB's also?
i'm sure you will be.
If you can stay in ketosis while you're away then you should be able to slide straight back to SSing without any problems.
(well that's the theory anyway)

how long are you away for?

344.gif

hi sam
how you doing today
i`m sure you`ll do well while away on your hols
look what you have achived so far :D
have a great dya

GoodMorningFriend.gif

hello hello sam! i hope you are doing great on your 790 week! and also enjoying your time with the family! cant wait to hear how yo've done when you get back!
cheers!
candice

Hi Sam just checking in quickly. I think you are doing fab and even though you have picked i think we have all had times doing this. I hope you have a lovely holiday and dont worry about getting back into ss i think you will be fine.:)

just a quick update this morning with my weigh in results as I am going away in an hour or so.

Anyway, another 2lb of lard gone today. If Im completely honest, I dont deserve 2lb as I have been picking for the last 3 days. I think Im retaining water as well as my rings are tight this morning after being lose for a few weeks.

Im away now till monday so be good everyone!

hi sam
enjoy your hols
have fun and see you when you get back
sunnybeach4.jpg

kaz :wave_cry:

Back