ProPoints Sams final diary to goal! :)!

Thanks girls :)!

Totally forgot to upload food diary for yesterday! Oops!

But ill Deffo do it for today's :)!

Going to make chicken chasseur for dinner with new potatoes or mash :) xx

Change of plan for dinner now having grilled chicken and cous cous with spinach :)!

Ate so much rubbish today but pointing it all luckily

Have had

1 1/2 bag of crips---6pp
1 slice of bread with 10g peanut butter 4pp
Had a tiny tiny slice of choc fudge cake but pointing at 8pp
Plus my 8pp dinner

Is a total of 26pp used!! May have to tuck into some weeklies today as I'm so so hungry! But going to try and resist temptation for as long as I can xx

Attachments

• image-2020413708.jpg
    image-2020413708.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 18
Well today has been a total fail I had my dinner and then went to look in my holiday fund pot have been saving all year to take my daughter to Disney land in the new year so me and my husband decided to see if we where close to out target to book
I got the pot out the cupboard and cried the pot was totally empty!! My daughter is 2 so no way could reach it and both me and my partner haven't either so it must have been someone I trusted one of my friends have took my daughter hoilday money from my house
I'm so upset I feel sick all that saving and excitement for nothing :(!
As a result I sat down and ate a MASSIVE slice of choc fudge cake and double cream I know I have totally let myself down and I deserve a gain this week for it I just felt so low so turned to food :(! Xxx

What? Oh no that's absolutely terrible. You must be heartbroken and no doubt furious.. That's a terrible thing to happen. Do you have any idea who it could be?

What? Oh no that's absolutely terrible. You must be heartbroken and no doubt furious.. That's a terrible thing to happen. Do you have any idea who it could be?

I've got someone in mind but no proof :(! I'm totally gutted and lost for words still can't stop crying!
I'm so going to find out who's done this to my daughter until then I'm not having no visitors x

Back