ProPoints Sams final diary to goal! :)!

I'm not a lover of porridge but I might try and give it another go as haven't tried it for years!
Going to go over points today with as had a chippy lunch so not many left

But I still have 30 weeklies left if I count Sunday just gone as a total fail which I might do :/! Hmm opinions please.... Xx

Was that the Spoons Dinner? I don't like Plain Porridge but the Flavoured One is actually quite nice! My Faves are Sweet Cinnamon, Honey & Vanilla and Honey & Almond. Mmmmmmm! X

Right so here's my plan of action

I started Sunday which was a total fail ate far to much and didnt really point so I am going to class it as a trail day and say I started Monday

But shall I weigh Sunday? 6 days on plan?
Or Monday a week on plan??

Xx

Which Day would you like to WI next week? X

Yes Hun I have the spoons on the Sunday

I'm liking the idea of a Sunday weigh in as there I hopefully won't go and pig out on the weekends but I'm worried about only having a 6 day week this week will it make a massive difference do you think? Xx

I think you should still do good with a 6 Day Week on Week 1 and then on Week 2 which can be tricky, you will get your full 7 Days. X

I think you should still do good with a 6 Day Week on Week 1 and then on Week 2 which can be tricky, you will get your full 7 Days. X

Okay great I shall weigh on Sunday :)! Thanks for the help Hun somtimes I really need a kick up the back side to make choices I'm terrible lol xx

Okay great I shall weigh on Sunday :)! Thanks for the help Hun somtimes I really need a kick up the back side to make choices I'm terrible lol xx

Sunday it is :) x Decision Made! X

Great thankyou Hun! I shall weigh in on Sunday then :)! Thanks for your help sometimes I need a kick up the bum to make choices as I'm rubbish at them lol xx

So today's food has been okish not great but could have been a lot worse if I'm honest! Why can't Mother Nature just come and e over with already! Ahh!!

Breakfast-----

1slice toast-----2pp
1poached egg---2pp
1bacon----1pp

Lunch----

1/2 portion of chips----15pp
Rocky bar ----3pp

Dinner

50g pulled pork---3pp
100g new potatoes---2pp (couldn't manage them all)

Snack

Rocky bar----3pp

31points out of 26

So gone 5into my weeklies so got 25weeklies left xxx

So today's food has been okish not great but could have been a lot worse if I'm honest! Why can't Mother Nature just come and e over with already! Ahh!!

Breakfast-----

1slice toast-----2pp
1poached egg---2pp
1bacon----1pp

Lunch----

1/2 portion of chips----15pp
Rocky bar ----3pp

Dinner

50g pulled pork---3pp
100g new potatoes---2pp (couldn't manage them all)

Snack

Rocky bar----3pp

31points out of 26

So gone 5into my weeklies so got 25weeklies left xxx

I think you've done amazing to only go over by 5 Weeklies! Mother Nature is a B1tch, x

Aww thanks Hun that made me smile! :)! I felt realy rubbish all day that I failed myself but your comment has made me realise I haven't so thankyou chick :)! Xx

Aww thanks Hun that made me smile! :)! I felt realy rubbish all day that I failed myself but your comment has made me realise I haven't so thankyou chick :)! Xx

Think about it this way, you've used 24 and have 25 left, you're not even half way yet! X

Morning all!

So going out to much today with my friends where going to a weatherspoons again! (Not the same one) and Im going to be so much better today! I'm in the 'zone' I'm going to have the jacket potato with chilli for 14pp :)! Xx

Food diary :)

Weatherspoons jacket with chilli---14pp
Wosits---4pp
1 fajita with side salad ---7pp

Total 25pp

1pp left for my hot choc later :)! Xx

Omg omg omg!!! Just weighed myself and I've lost..... 6lb!!!!!! This week how that's even possible I don't know :)! Woop! Xx

Back