Sam's food diary...advice welcome!

CurvySam

Hi,

So I am new to WW and forums so may never actually be able to find this again lol!

I dont understand how I can be losing because I have been eating sooo much!!

As a very Curvy young lady I am allowed 35 points a day.

Today I had (bearing in mind I woke up at midday oooops!)

Lunch..
2 slices of buttered toast (4) I count 1 point for each portion of butter because I like a lot of butter!! With three v low cheese triangles (1.5) mousse (2.5) and crisps (2.5)

Tea..
Chicken, mash, sweet potato, butternut squash, peas and carrots with gravy (9)

Late night snack..
Crisps (2.5) choccie cake (6)

Then realised had only had 27 so had 2 buttered rolls (6)

So a total of 33 with 2 to carry over. Although worried I can be losing because I have eaten sooo much today...some one tell me I have it all wrong lol!!

xXx

nope, sounds okay to me :) - if you find you are struggling to eat all your points, then just try to work to 31 a day. You can pull back 4 each day to carry over, so you could always save them incase you end up going out for a meal or something later in the week - and that way you won't feel guilty! :)

Yeah I think that will have to be the plan from now on, really struggle to eat 35 each day! Was eating less before this diet but all the wrong stuff of course! Right time for breakfast.... Will have a hunt in cupboard see what I find!

Good luck today everyone!

Hiya :) .. Hope you are having a good day x

Hey I am good thanks! U?

So here is my day so far..

Brekkie- 2 poached eggs and 2 buttered rolls (8)

Lunch 2 Chicken, cheese, mayo and onion wraps (11)
and Choccie mousse (2.5)

So total of 21.5 so far....leaves me 13.5 hmmmm light dinner and bottle of wine I reckon!! x

Back