Sam's refeed diary

You will lose it! It'll mostly be water. I'm using myfitnesspal, its a free calorie counter, its amazing you just type in what you're eating for the day and it gives you all the nutritional info, cals, carbs, protein, fat and sugar, its been a godsend! xx

Day 1 after refeed, on our own! eek!

Breakfast: 6am Diet protein shake
10am 4oz of 0% fat greek yoghurt with 2oz blueberries and 2 peppermint teas.

Lunch: 3 egg omelette, a wholemeal pitta bread, a salad and 1oz of low fat cottage cheese. Cup of green tea.

Dinner: 8oz chicken breast, 4oz brocoli and cauliflower salad and 1oz of low fat cottage cheese

Snacks: 1/2 a serving of diet protein shake after I worked out

Total calories for the day 1,017

Day 2
Breakfast: 6am Diet protein shake

10am 4oz of 0% fat greek yoghurt with 2oz blueberries and 2 peppermint teas.

Lunch: 4oz chicken breast, a wholemeal pitta bread, a salad and 1oz of low fat cottage cheese. Cup of green tea.

Dinner: 8oz chicken breast, 4oz brocoli and cauliflower salad and 1oz of low fat cottage cheese

Total calories for the day 839,

ye are both doing fantastic :) I too started myfitnesspal, I love it, its such a help..

i must introduce myself to myfitnesspal, it seems really useful :)

Never thought i'd hear myself say this but i'm drooling at the mention of cottage cheese.... what has lipotrim done to me lol!

Haha! Rob hated the stuff before and now he cant get enough of it! Yeah you should get on to myfitnesspal its so helpful :) When are you refeeding?

monday week, i'm dreading it! but know i won't stick 100% over the next while so taking a break and doing maintainence shakes or ww until the end of august then back to lipotrim to finish what i've started :)

Sam, are we going to see some before's and after's or did I miss them somewhere? x x x

No Kay you haven't missed them, I don't like the camera! BUT I'll have a look for some 'before' pics (they'll be quite hard to find!!) and I'll take some 'after' ones tomorrow, then I'll upload them for you :) xx

Brilliant Sam, I was just the same and had to go hunting for some before's because I was/am camera shy :)

Back