Sam's weigh in.........

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Maffie, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Maffie

Maffie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Ok so i've had a week of being healthier in my eating with some little treats along the way and i'm back on the bike all be it not as much as I want to and i've completed a week of getting back to healthy me. So weigh in time came and i've lost 4lbs. I'm shocked as on all the diets i've tried I never lose that much in a week even the first week, so i'm shocked, happy and hoping I will lose some weight next week. As i'm sure I wont sustain such losses. So for now i'm :talk017:

I must say I had a few of these moments:devilangel: but decided I can have treats in moderation. I've had a thing for coca cola and was drinking it everyday, but managed with just a can this week.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.