Sandra's 12th week weigh-in

SandraB

Gold Member
Well, mixed feelings to this week's result cos I stayed the same......I started refeed officially last Tuesday but had eaten scrambled eggs nearly every night for the previous week. I was a lb up at the beginning of the week but put that down to not going to the loo! I have started eating fruit (yummy) and having a tablespoon of 100% oatbran in my porridge in the morning and my tummy is now working ok of it's own accord!

I did want to lose 4lbs to take me to 11st by the time of the op but as that's next Thursday I guess it's not going to happen.......

Have ordered the new WW stuff online and I'm going to start that in earnest when I get out of hospital. How, though is another matter as I may be reliant on OH to do the cooking.......

I guess that I should be happy that at least it wasn't a gain - so why aren't I? happy that is :(

Staying the same is good babes... At least it shows that whatever you are doing is working because you never put any on.

You are probably not happy because you are asking too much of yourself.. Be happy that you have achieved as much as you have.... When you get near to goal your losses slow down... You have done an amazing job, and even if you are not-I am happy for you, and extremely proud of you x x x

Thanks Su

I know, I know! I'm expecting far too much of my poor tired old body.....but I so wanted to be 11st when I hit the operating table! I think that I would've done it easily too but for the bloody refeed!

Anyway, as you say, sts is good and it does mean, I guess, that I'm doing the refeed properly so I should be ok if I carry on as I'm doing.......the solitary Lindor is in the box on the coffee table and Paul has promised not to eat it and to leave it for me! How long can I last out?

My tastes have def changed Su, I used to adore fruit yogurt and I've had a couple and found them so sweet that they were disgusting, I couldn't even taste the fruit just the sugar. So I've bought low fat natural Greek yogurt instead.

Here's to the second week of refeed!

sandra i think you are doing great staying the same as su said you are deffo doing the refeed right. goodluck with your op and well done on our loss your an inspiration you and su and everyone on here for that matter xx

Aw well done huni, its coz you have got used to losing Sandra so to sts is a bit of a shock. I think you are amazing xx

Sandra, you have a nice BMI there, and you look great. Good luck with the refeeding and your operation next week. 4lb isn't a hugh amount and you'll loose it no problem afterwards. pus staying the same is good, it means you're in control. xxxx

STS is fab Sandra. You've done ever so well, and have gotten down to a wonderful BMI in time for your op. It's going to make such a difference to your health and wellbeing. Well done hun xx

Back