Sandra's first weigh-in!

SandraB

Gold Member
OMG, I cannot believe it but I have lost 8lbs......honestly I cannot believe it and feel so good today, it's almost better than sex, but don't tell my OH!

Seriously, yesterday afternoon/early evening I was wavering and very nearly caved in and had a cup of miso soup but the OH was very sweet and threw me out of the kitchen and told me to log on here and lo and behold I found out that a few of you felt the same and it gave me the strength to carry on. And it was so worth it because standing on the scales today was a far better feeling than drinking that cup of soup would have been.

So thanks guys, you've got me through the first week, here's to the second!

Just got work out how to update my ticker but have absolutely no idea what the PIN is....bu88er!

well done on the weight loss

well done on ur fab loss and getting through the first week bet you cant wait for week 2 weigh in now x

Thanks guys, I do truly feel amazing!

Well done Sandra !! Fantastic job xx

well done Sandra.xxx

Well done Sandra :D xx

Well done Sandra thats great! :)
Emma x

Sandra's second weigh-in!

Ok guys......here goes!

The good news is that I lost another 4 lbs:D so that brings me to a total of 12 lbs in 2 weeks which I am absolutely thrilled with! I am starting to believe that I CAN DO THIS as it's been a really demanding week, I've been to the funeral of a very close friend (and managed to avoid the best buffet that I've ever seen in my life) caused nearly £2,000 of damage to my car, found out that I was born with congenital hip dysplasia and need to have 2 new hips, been over to France for the weekend and stuck 100% to the diet despite meals out and drinks with friends and survived the death of Felix (the cat) all in all a totally sh*t week but (in the words of Gloria Gaynor!) I will survive and I did!

Phew, glad that I've finished typing this! Can I just say a big thank you to you all on this site for getting me through the last week:thankyou:

Well done Sandra on another fantastic loss x

:) Well done Sandra.. Congratulations on getting through an emotional week, and losing weight too x x

Well done :D

xx

Back