Sandwich!!!!!

Please remember no food talk allowed in the 100% forum

Thread moved

Gross!!! Cucumber is horrible lol! A chicken, bacon and mayo! Now your talking lol

I would really love just the cucumber right now! I walk past so many fast food shops on the way to and from work, and I keep eyeing up the salad garnish more than anything else!

Not worth it. Don't sacrifice what you want the most for what you want right now xx

for the first time in 8 days, I just walked into the kitchen and thought, 'oh I really fancy a cup of tea, what can I have to eat?' :-( My self-imposed lunchtime 'replacement meal' is 2pm (otherwise I'd never make it to dinner) and that seems like forever away. have drunk over a litre and half of water already but it's just not satisfying :-( I'm not hungry hungry, just craving :-( maybe it's the yet-again-what-are-we-living-in-this-cold-damp-country-for-weather?!?!

im craving tasting something different - and im bored stupid in work so all i can think about is food!! lol

can't even get out into the sunshine for few minutes to take our minds off food! wouldn't it be great to feel the warmth of the sun on your face?! but then again, if it were that warm and sunny, I'd be mortified that my ample frame won't fit in any of my summer clothes, so maybe I'd be just as depressed as I am it being cold and rainy!

haha i know that feeling lol!!

Im stuck in a room in work with like 1 small window and it looks freezing outside - i am freezing and some turd keeps putting the aircon on!!!! grrrrrr

I'm really ill today, only doing half a day at work then going home. Really feel like I need to get into bed and eat a subway as comfort food :-( I've been craving a sandwich for days - I just needs to chew something!! X

No, I'll have to add some to my order next time!!! I really gone and done it now, just eaten a sandwich, I'm so disappointed in myself :-( x

Get yourself to tescos and get some ultraslim bars!! It's so nice to have them to chew something x

Back