Sandys38 diary

sandy38

I weighed myself this morning and i am 1/4 lb over my goal weight. I would have loved to have stayed on tfr for a few days longer....OMG i would never had said that last week!!!...to loose a last couple of lbs. however I am going on hols next week and need to refeed!

So it's Day one of refeed today! I had two shakes and planned to pop into my local supermarket on my way home from work to pick up some chicken and salad. Imagine my horror when I got there and they were closed due to maintenance problems??? So eventually I found another store and guess what.... No chicken! I was beginning to panic until i noticed they had frozen chicken breasts! Not ideal but did the job.... I might actually be grateful for them if we get snowed in! I cooked another for tomorrows lunch too.

I'm actually hoping we will get snow and I can work from home tomorrow...

Well done Sandy, and good luck for your refeed. Let us know how you're getting on x x x

Day 2 of refeed didn't really go to plan as I missed lunch! So I had a larger salad with my dinner instead. I did struggle over weather to re-do day 2 but i wouldn't have finished my refeed in time for my holiday so I thought id cope with the consequences of going straight to day 3.

I m on day 4 today and weighed myself this morn and I seemed to have lost 1lb so far this week so all is good!

I bought a pair of size 10's yesterday and after wearing them today they are baggy already! So i'm really pleased with that!.... Holidays are coming.....holidays are coming!!!!

Fantastic, sounds like you're on track with the refeed. Even I'm getting excited for your holiday, are you going to need a new wardrobe lol??

Teapot- I bought some holiday clothes when I reached my previous goal weight in the autumn. I think they might be a bit baggy now but they are stretchy so should be fine...I think.... Ill have to try them on now Tom eve...... Just to make sure.... X

Day 5 of refeed today and I made myself a low carb, low fat, chicken wholemeal fajita tonight! I Wonder how the scales will like that tomorrow as I had it instead of rice or potatoes! We will see!

Well I finished day 7 of refeed last night and have gained 1.25lbs over the week. I don't feel too bad about that as last time I refed I gained 5lb.

I went out for dinner tonight and ate Healthily despite the burger and chips calling to me. I'm out for another meal tomorrow night and then Off on hols on Saturday. I'm determined not to ruin my good work and won't be drinking on holiday... Just have to keep away from the ice cream.....

Well done Sandy!!! Have a great time on holiday x x x

Thanks Guys! I weighed myself this morning after my holiday and have put on 2.5lbs. Not too bad as I normally put on 5lbs on holiday. I did go a bit mad the first couple of days but kept myself in check the rest of the week. I didn't drink. This was helped as my friend was so sick she didn't drink either! Poor thing!

Its my birthday and weekend away next week so i will try to be good this week to compensate!

I hope you are all doing well! X

Back