Sarah’s Diary

Wow MrsE! Thats amazing. Well done you!! Keep the pounds coming (off):)

Day 4

Indian curry & Rice - best meal pack so far.

Is anyone a binge eater? I had an eating disorder as a teen, I think, I’d binge and then over exercise to compensate. So I was slim but never could control food.
Then I spent most my 20s healthy and happy, didn’t dislike my body and didn’t binge.
Then once I had kids (I’m self employed and work evenings) I had so much alone time or time with just the kids, I just started binging again. Although this time I couldn’t exercise the calories away. So this started when I was 28 and I’m 32 now. Which is why I need this strict vlcd I believe. When I tried slimming world, I’d binge on ‘on plan’ food. I really hope this works for me as I hate being this size.

When I’m not binge eating I’m a healthy eater. So I can’t remember the last takeaway or planned treat.

Day 4

Woke, had a coffee, no hunger wooooohoooo! So going to try have that first pack later, perhaps 10am and hopefully that will help.

Day 4 weight loss ——8 lbs
Can you believe it. I feel like that’s great motivation to keep going. Imagine if I get to 10lbs loss after week 1!!!!!! That would be amazing. Really didn’t expect it.

Well done with that amazing loss. You've done brilliantly xx

Day 4

Indian curry & Rice - best meal pack so far.

Is anyone a binge eater? I had an eating disorder as a teen, I think, I’d binge and then over exercise to compensate. So I was slim but never could control food.
Then I spent most my 20s healthy and happy, didn’t dislike my body and didn’t binge.
Then once I had kids (I’m self employed and work evenings) I had so much alone time or time with just the kids, I just started binging again. Although this time I couldn’t exercise the calories away. So this started when I was 28 and I’m 32 now. Which is why I need this strict vlcd I believe. When I tried slimming world, I’d binge on ‘on plan’ food. I really hope this works for me as I hate being this size.

When I’m not binge eating I’m a healthy eater. So I can’t remember the last takeaway or planned treat.

I do binge.

I was the same with SW, just went crazy on all the free food so that did not work for me at all.

Dxxx

I hate how I look right now. I’m 17stone 10lbs. I wear a size 18 and I’m 5ft 9. I’m quite active and have 2 children. I’m not sure if that’s why I don’t feel the side effects of being obese. I’ve bags of energy, don’t get out of breath etc. I just feel embarrassed and I’m forever hiding in baggy clothes.

Started Exante yesterday
Breakfast - peanut butter bar
Lunch - cottage pie
Dinner - vanilla shake

I had water and black coffee. Husband made me a coffee with dash of milk in the evening and I did drink it oops.

I’m starving....hate that feeling. Just got to stick it out and hopefully it will pass.

Starting Weight - 248 lbs
Day 2 - 244lbs wow - started period today
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 7 -

I plan to weigh daily until I’m a few weeks in. Then i’ll switch to weekly.

Total random question - but on Exante - are they microwave meals? Are they fresh or frozen? Looking into it and can't find this info anywhere!

Nope. Packets of powder.The shakes I just blend by I think you can just shake them.
The hot meals you add boiling water to the powder and heat in microwave. They look nothing like the photos on the website.
I shake the shakes. And even the chocolate delight type things although they suggest a mixer. Super easy.

Day 5
Still going strong. I feel okay, feel energetic in my mind. I’m not thinking about food or craving food. However my body feels week. I’m doing the school run slower etc. In my head I’m telling myself because I’m tall, large and active, I could do with an extra pack. But I am managing with 3

Turkey dinner....had 3 peas in lol! Not the best, worst meal so far.

Glad you are feeling strong. You will need to give yourself time to adjust, mush less calories does mean less energy I suppose.

Dxxx

Day 6! Go you! one foot in front of the other. Sachet by sachet. You've got this, Mrs!

Day 6! Go you! one foot in front of the other. Sachet by sachet. You've got this, Mrs!
Thanks. It seemed impossible the first few days but my appetite is getting smaller and my cravings gone.

It is boring though. Not sure how long i’ll Manage. I’m aiming for perhaps 2 months before I move on to either a low carb, Keto based diet or Exante with an evening meal.

How do you say Exante?
Ex - ant
Ex - an - tee
Ex - an - tay

Yes but I just went on the website and they are out of stoxk on almost all the bars and some of the meals. I prefer them to the shakes. So not sure when to order more products.

Back