ProPoints Sarah and Diana's journey....

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Here we are started our own diary to spur each other on :D
I'm feeling pretty happy with my food today :) I also resisted chocolate cake wooo!! :D x

Yay! :) hello ??

Well done!! I never resisted cadburys snowballs but did point for them lol!! Only had a few but it's 14 points for the whole bag!! :-O

Wowzers!! That's alot of points...although their very good!!
How do you use your weeklies? Do you save them for a treat or use so many a day? X

Normally end up not using them for 2/3 days then a few creep in every day. I aim to use half of them cos I'm scared ill just stay the same if I use them all! As lost only 1 lb when I used 25 of them.

How about you?

Ahh ok, I always use them all as I need them normally lol I enjoy having a couple of beers at the weekend and maybe a weatherspoons meal :) just so I don't feel like I'm on a restricted diet and can enjoy myself

Yeah I must admit one week I had them all in one night for cider & kebab after the pub lol but I STS that week :-(

Yeah I try n burn it off at the gym before i weigh in lol...love love love donner kebab though...mmmm mouths watering at the thought if one!! Ha!

Morning!! Woke up starving this morning again lol
Opted for toast this morning which isn't the best but seems to fill me up for longer than cereal although if I was to point it, it would be 9pp eek!! Gotta be super good for the rest of the day :)
Hope your ok?! X

What bread do you normally eat?? I have boring ww thick for 2PP each. However this morning I was at the cafe treating mum to a fry up! Was delicious but used most of todays points lol. Legt me 11- Been good since though as haven't eaten anything since yet, so just a low point dinner should see me through.

What you got for dinner?

Well I were at the other halves so it was thick toastie bread at 3pp each or 2 for 7pp!
Since I've only had half a cheese sw and just say down to eat now which is, chicken tikka masala made with chicken onions and weight watchers tikka masala sauce with rice :) how about you?

For pudding I made my own banana ice cream thing, blended frozen banana with a little skimmed milk..it was yummy!! Then had a light choices choc mousse as the banana seemed too healthy for a pudding :D ha!

Ended up having a microwave meal!!! but went shopping for ingredients to try the homemade cheese n bacon Kiev's, chicken Korma and burgers!! :)

Pudding was Ww swirl pot & fruit this evening. Used first 3 weeklies tonight.

Ooo kievs sound scrummy!! Today was a complete write off :/ i went mental and ate loads of crap I've also got skins white choc buttons and choc raisens....this is why I'm fat :(
Anyways hope you've had a good day lol x

Sorry I've not been on. Been away since Friday & not much chance to get online. Back on track today after day off yesterday lol

Hi that's ok :) I've not been on too much myself tbh! I've not been really bad food wise, for example I've not ate an awful lot but what I have ate hasn't been the healthiest
eg Friday was vege burger with few chips, cheese sandwich and toast all day,
Saturday was toast and vege burger with few chips, that was it and
Sunday was toast, mcoys, chicken, potato and mounds of veg which I didn't finish and some more toast for tea also had 3 1/2 pints of fosters.
So havent been picking at food which is normally my downfall! I weighed in on Friday and stayed the same which i were very happy with as i hadn't been great on the weds or thurs :/
What day do you weigh in again?

Back