Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sarah-jb, 9 May 2010 Social URL.

1. sarah-jb

sarah-jb Member

:) hi i am new to this site always been over weight have lost and gained several times joined Slimming world lost 5 lbs and havnt been for 2 weeks so i think i have put it back on again need motivation and insporation so i am hoping this sited will help and i will make some new friends
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Hey, Im new too, going to my first slimming world class tomorrow, and Im terrified!! Not good at social stuff at all but I need to find a focus to keep motivated. Good luck with your journey!
  4. sarah-jb

sarah-jb Member

good luck to you too let me know how you get on i will log in maybe tomorrow or tuesday
  5. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Will do! Are you going to go back to slimming world or go it alone? Would love to hear how you are getting on :)
  6. xsimplymex

xsimplymex Hopefully due 2 fade away

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Good luck Sarah!

I'm sure that if you can keep focussed you'll get where you want to be

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. You can do it. You could start a diary thread in the SW section

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.