Sarah- new to cd post pregnancy x

It's day four and I've cheated I feel so guilty but will b strict again from now on just hope there is some weight loss on wed. I'm 12 st2lb and want to get to my pre baby weight of 9st 5. X

We can do it together , it's a learning curve for u - I no it all to well, if I go off it a can't get bk on x

Hiya Sarah and welcome to both Cd and minimins. Really wishing you every success I know how difficult it it to shift those pregnancy lbs, i actually didnt gain anything during pregnancy except 2stone of fluid which i lost during the birth as my lil girl was very poorly but after 8 months of my LO in hospital i managed to gain an additional 4 stone to my already hulking frame and its tough especially with a lil one to run around after. how old is your LO? Mine's approaching 2 now and regulalry tries to feed me and often wont take no for an answer without going into a strop so it is hard. She's also cottoned on to the mm mm mm that was yummy when you've actually put it in your hand trick and now checks your hand to see its gone lol.

Anyway wishing you every success and if youre one of those very fortunate people who can SS and stick with it (its hard) those baby lbs will soon melt away :)

Day 5 - husband and parents are having KFC bucket I've got a tomato soup ........ Must stay strong!!!!

Good luck :D
Cambridge is the best decision i've ever made.. i've just persuaded a friend to try Cambridge, she's just had a baby and has 2 stone to lose :) x

The first weeks weigh in is deffo motivational, but other things that motivate me are Supersize vs Superskinny (i watch it 3 times a week) Half a ton mom, half a ton dad, (amazing documentrys) and my favourite websites.. River island & Boohoo.com! :D x

Can you not see my signiture with all my weight losses? I've lost 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks lol.
Nope i don't cheat and i've not once binged.. i don't see the point, when you want something bad enough you will do whatever it takes.

Sinead,
Thats the type of positive attitude I need! I'm on day 2 but lord it's bloody hard, ive got a migraine and am so hungry I could cry! But I'm so sick of my weight that I'll go through whatever it takes to lose weight..I've got 5 stone to lose so I need all the help and luck going xx

LauraJayne, the first 4 days are the hardest & the first week will literally feel like a year. I'd forgotten how hard the first week actually is, i did this back in 2008 and yeah i had forgotten the determination it takes! Stay focussed because you CAN do it.. i've got another 6 stone to go, we should buddy up!! x

Sinead,
Yeah we should buddy up, that would be great :) I'm new to this so don't really know how to go about doing that? Lol this site has really helped me, I just come on here and read what others have achieved ect, seems to help lol

Thank you
LauraJayne xx

LauraJayne, you probably arent able to private messege or add friends on here yet if you're new to the site.
Do you have facebook/twitter?
Above my avatar you should be able to see little icons, they're the links to my facebook, youtube, twitter etc!

Add me if you like.. Sinead Anna Urso
or my twitter.. www.twitter.com/xSineadAnnax

Hi

I'm starting on Friday never done it before, I want to lose about 4 stone in total. I'm finding this site very inspirational already and would love to have a buddy who can help me through when it gets tough

Gem x

I can't seen signatures I'm on my phone thou don't know if that makes a difference? 3 and a half stone is really good! I have 3st to
Loose my plan is to ss as long as poss and then move onto the next step with a meal .
Ive only tried a few things so far Do you have any favourites?
I stuck to it last night while everyone else ate KFC and feel so much better today glad I didn't crack x

Back