Sarah- new to cd post pregnancy x

Hi gem my sister has done cd before and she does really well with it so fingers crossed for us all . Chubby chops( do I have to call u that lol) I will update tomorrow after wi with hopefully a loss x

Well 6lbs loss .........I'm gutted I had A bad day now ! My sis and her bf lost a stone each. I will have a good week this week x

Well done 6lb is almost half a stone, don't be too hard on yourself you've done amazing. I can't wait to go and see the consultant tomorrow night!! For some strange reason I'm really excited i'm not going to eat for the next few weeks

x

Hope it's a good result for you. Let us know !
I'm just disappointed with myself but it's made me determined to do this week 100%. Its still good but i could have done better. My consultant said I wasn't drinking enough water so I will increase that this week as well x

It's now day 11. I've been really good this week even burnt a few calories on the wii and went for a long walk. Only thing is I'm really hungry. I'm determined to hold out next wi is wed and I really want a good2nd week .
Do any of you ever give in to food and is there any good way that doesn't effect weightloss to much ? X

sarah56 said:
It's now day 11. I've been really good this week even burnt a few calories on the wii and went for a long walk. Only thing is I'm really hungry. I'm determined to hold out next wi is wed and I really want a good2nd week .
Do any of you ever give in to food and is there any good way that doesn't effect weightloss to much ? X

Hi Sarah I just had to answer to ur question! There are foods u can cheat with n still loose.. Like chicken, eggs, fish! But bottom line is it can also make u feel more hungry.. U have done do well n I tink u should be strong n drink loads of water, as the more water u drink the less hungry u will feel, 6lb loss is very good! Gosh I remember wen I did LL I lost a measly 3lbs in my first week!! N my councillor was not sympathetic at all :( so switched to CD! N went on to loose an amazing 6stones! N now I've passed my telephone interview n soon will start my CDC training !! Believe me hang in there n u will not be disappointed!! Good luck xx

Wow what an achievement! I find talking to others helps me. I did cave and have an egg but think it was more the need to have to chew something if that makes sense. I feel better today and can't wait till tomorrows weigh in ! Think
I might get some bars for next week . I hope I can achieve my goal any tips? X

That's great we'll done! x

Third weigh in. I have been naughty this week had a nandos and some eggs and a bit of bolognase pasta but stuck to diet rest of the time . Lost 3pound which is now a total of a stone.
Feel I didn't deserve to do well this week will try harder next week. Would love to loose another stone by July 21st :-/ x

Wow that's great lucky you! And I'd love a nandos lol think I might go for one when I hit target x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Got my second weigh in tomorrow so about a week behind you x

Goal at the mo is 10 stone 2, last time I was 10 stone something I was 17 I think which was 12 years ago! So going to see what that feels like! Found this week ok, missing food but not as hungry as the first week, and the week has gone really fast can't believe it's weigh in day again. Stuck to it 100% for two weeks, 3 shakes and water that's it! Which is a massive achievement as I normally cheat don't have much will power!

How are you finding it?

gem x

Hey I'm finding it ok have my bad days but I don't let it get to me. A bad day now is to eat chicken or a tiny bit of something where as before I had my little girl it would be big mac meals sweets chocolate etc. it's definitely made me eat a smaller portion and stop when I'm full.
I would like to get to 9 and a half stone so still 1st9lbs to loose I just really want to fit into my pre pregnancy clothes although I no my body will have changed a bit. I can see a difference now which is a real motivation .
I'm away with my parents this weekend and we r eating out tonight but I will just have chicken salad and do the diet the rest of the time. I accept it will slow weight loss but im ok with that im still better than i was i just need a break for 1meal every now and then.
My problem is I only like soups and bars I eat a lot of bars ,two a day . I don't no if this is bad or just slows weight loss ( do u no? )but I can't do full liquid diet all week. If I tried I think I'd just give up sooner.
Hope weigh in is good for you, let us no! X

Hi

Had my weigh in last night lost 3lb was hoping for more, but I've been having my first shake quite late sometimes as late as 12:30 so this may have slowed my weight loss down as I get up about 7.

I don't like any of the soups and tried a bar for the first time last night, and wasn't much for that ether. I think the bars are about 170cals whereas the shakes are about 140-145 so there is slightly more cals in the bars, if you had 3 bars a day you would still only be having 510 cals a day which is still low. I think you have to do what you can sustain for the longest and you find the easiest if that makes sense. I quite like the strawberry, choc, and cappuccino shakes and because I'm enjoying them I am funding easier to do.

Onto week three feeling positive!

Gem x

Gembo82 said:
Hi

Had my weigh in last night lost 3lb was hoping for more, but I've been having my first shake quite late sometimes as late as 12:30 so this may have slowed my weight loss down as I get up about 7.

I don't like any of the soups and tried a bar for the first time last night, and wasn't much for that ether. I think the bars are about 170cals whereas the shakes are about 140-145 so there is slightly more cals in the bars, if you had 3 bars a day you would still only be having 510 cals a day which is still low. I think you have to do what you can sustain for the longest and you find the easiest if that makes sense. I quite like the strawberry, choc, and cappuccino shakes and because I'm enjoying them I am funding easier to do.

Onto week three feeling positive!

Gem x

Hey how r u getting on? I got another weigh in tomorrow I been good so hoping its a good loss x

Lost another 3lbs last week so that's 1stone 1lb in total in 3 weeks. Quite chuffed with it but more pleased with how well I have stuck to it, this is my fourth week and not cheated in the slightest. How are you getting on?

Gem x

That's great ! I'm hoping to get to 10st 5lb then thinking bout ss+ for a while to lose the last lot. Started at 12st2lb hope to get to 9st 7lb think it's fairly realistic although I just want to fit into my old clothes.
It's hard coz after having my daughter I don't no what shape I'll end up and what weight I'll be so just looking to be comfortable again. I'm quite proud of myself I put on four stone when i was pregnant obviously some dropped off straight away but the rest was all extra weight I no people say 12st isn't a big deal but to someone with a small frame who has never been over 9 and a half stone it is a big deal!

You've done really well ! I find the better I do the more motivated I am. When I have cheated I hate the feeling after so don't do it now. I don't miss things like chocolate and crisps as much as I thought I would. I love this diet :) x

I'm with you there don't know what it is about this diet but I'm the same the better I do the more it keeps more focused! It is a very good diet. My consultant has put my target down as 10 stone 2 as the would bring my BMI down to 25, but I think I will probable try to go down 9 stone 7 but will probably do slimming world to get the last half a stone off. I will try and do sole source for as long as possible as I'm not sure I can trust myself around food I might just scoff the lot lol.

I have been over weight for years and just want to feel happy with myself for once on my life x

Back