Sarah- new to cd post pregnancy x

Lost 8lb tonight!!!!! I am so pleased all the hard work this week was worth it . Now on ss+ as got to start moving up the steps coz of my BMI 1st 6 lb to go yipeee!

Wow that's amazing i only lost 9lb in my first week and then got 3lb and the 3lb again. I'd love a big loss now!! Well done Sarah you deserve it! x x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

I done
Wk 1 -6lb
Wk2 -5lb
Wk3-3lb
Wk4 + 5 lb oops
Wk5 - 8lb
Think last week was like wk 1 again as I'd eaten all weekend of wk 4.
I just hope on ss+ I can lose 3lb a week I just have to up the exercise . We can do it !!! :) x

We sure can I've never done a diet before and hit my target weight, so I can't wait to achieve that for the first time!! Loving this diet though it's hard but worth it cause you feel like you can see the light at the end of the tunnel x x

Diet up date - lost another 4lbs today now weight 10st9lb. Really would like another stone by August but I'd b happy if i got to 10st. I'm feeling loads better and gettin my confidence back. My size 10 jeans go on but look awful with all my baby bulge hanging over all the way round but it's getting there even if I can't ever get into a size 10 again a size 12 is ok as long as I'm comfortable x

Wow well done you!! Size 10 jeans that's amazing!!! I lost 6lb last week, so lost 1 stone and half in 4weeks, weigh 12 stone 3 now would like to get to 9 stone 10 and then I will have lost 4 stone! x

I still can't wear the size 10's but if I can get them on I'm hoping I'm not to far off. Your doing really well ! How are you finding it? I'm enjoying my meal on ss+ i look forward to it lol x

I'm still doing sole source and finding it good, I have to keep focused its really hard but really easy at the same time. Lost another 4lbs this week so very pleased with that, on 1st 11lbs in 5 weeks.
x

Ok so missed weigh in lAst week as was on holiday. Was my first family holiday with our little princess only in the new forest but it was nice to get away. How naughty was I?
Well apart from the bad bits over the last two weeks I've kept to ss+and I have done loads of walking
I had fish and chips, a chocolate muffin, a bacon sandwich, a three course meal twice ( with a cream filled dessert) a diet coke and about 12 southern comfort and lemonade ( all in my first girls night out since baby)
Not good but it's weigh in tonight and I've tried to up the exercise more I just hope I haven't put on too much :-/

Well I lost 3lb and think it must be down to the amount of walking I've done and that I have been good for about 6 days out of the 14.
More determined to do more this week 2st1lb in 7 weeks is good but I could have done better. Want to loose another stone in total probably another half stone on ss+ then carry on up the steps. need to keep motivated this weekend! X

Wow that's great I beat you were pleased with that!

I ate my first meal in Saturday and a meal out with the husband but found it really weird and hard to eat was glad to get back on the shakes on sunday. Got my weigh in on Friday do will see how it goes

Gem x

I'm sure it will still be good :)
I want to loose 4lbs this week think I'm going to up the exercise ! I find that if I give in and cheat I think about what I'm eating more and have a small calorie meal not junk. It's amazing I haven't had crisps or chocolate (proper dairy milk lol) for 7 weeks! Let me no how weigh in goes good luck x

Are you doing sole source? Sorry if I've asked you that already.

I'm doing sole source, and my consultant says it will slow my weight loss down. But there is mixed advice going round I think. The book says you can do gentle exercise but everyone seems to say different.

x

I was but just stepped up to ss+. I didn't do exercise on ss but now ss+ I do lots of walking. Someone said to much can b bad but I think that's like going to the gym and exercises that really makes u sweat. Swimming and walking are not to much and it's not effected my weight loss x

Well it's weigh in tomorrow and as usual I'm very excited hoping for another 3lb loss this week. Doing ss+ and have been good but only walked the dog twice this week so compared to last week not a lot of exercise atall .
Have noticed my arms ( bingo wings) need toning not sure what to do. Ideas welcome x

Good luck with your weigh in x

Thanks gem. How u getting on?
Lost 2lb this week bit disappointed as I have been good but atleast it's a loss. I'm only 2pound away from what I was before I had my daughter and 9lb away from target. Getting there!
This week it's my sisters birthday and we r going out for a pub meal. I'm hoping I choose a good option and don't get tempted to go mad X

Hi

2lb is good but I know what you mean, you may have a bigger weight lose this week.

I went out for a meal on Saturday night and ended up turning Saturday into a binge day and have regretted it since! We went for a Mexican and I basically had a meal full of carbs so it's taking me ages to get into ketosis again. On a positive not got back onto plan on the Sunday so only took one day out.

How did you get on with your meal out? x

Hey
it makes me laugh how guilty we feel for just eating lol.
I had sizzling chicken and a handful of chips so not great diet choice but I left atleast half because I was so full.
I cracked yesterday and had a sandwich as well so not expecting a loss this week just hope I've not put on loads.

1 day off isn't to bad atleast u had the control to get back on it. Don't punish yourself too much. I think if I can do this diet with the rare bad day it's frustrating but if it saves me giving up its worth it. Im worried I'm getting comfortable with the weight I am and am slowly going to give up. X

Yes I feel the same I've lost just over 2 stone and fitting in all my small clothes (which are a size 14) and everyone is saying I look great which in some ways makes me more complacent I think. I want to lose another 1 stone and 10lbs at least so not far to go. I was really good up until last Saturday and not faltered once and I feel that I've ruined my clean record if that makes sense. I know it's a stupid way of looking at it but some things are niggling at me.

Gem x

Back