Sarah (westiegirl)

Hey Sarah..
Been thinking about you loads.. Loads of songs on the radio recently reminded me of you.. and i found a white feather the other day.. Although i don't know if that was a coincidence..
i still can't believe it tbh.. you were so full of life.. like SO utterly bold and funny and lovely.. And we had some proper brilliant times.. it just feels so wrong.. Im hoping your family are doing ok.. I understand but i wish you could come back :(..
Love you doll xx

Edit - I thought this was Sarah's diary.. it just looks the same.. with the title n all that.. so sorry.. she'll read it all the same i think.. xx

Last edited:
Thanks Daisy for letting us know that.... it gave me goosebumps.... in fact when I read the Single Dads post that he'd thrown his pink flower into the sea for Sarah.... I had those same goosebumps.

I'm pleased that Sarahs Mum gets some comfort from knowing just how special her daughter was to us all..... I think of her every day..... she'd have loved the England match yesterday wouldn't she?

Defo hits me in waves... today is just real sad when I read anything about Sarah on here!!

Thanks for letting us know you met her mum I am sure she is just devastated at their loss.

Hope she would have loved the world cup... forgot all about that.... its just not fair xxx

Just read this shockingly sad news. :cry:

I am lost for the right words to say..... this lovely, lovely lady will be missed so much by everyone whose life she touched

RIP xx

hope her family are coping ok
daisy x

Raising my glass of pink fizz to you today my dear mate. Happy Birthday and boogie on down with the angels,

Much love as always xxxx

Happy birthday, Chick

We miss you

xx

I've been thinking of Westie for the past few days - I didn't know it was her b'day until I looked on here this evening...................:candle1:

Darling Sarah xxx i'm having a special drink of rose in your honour (like i need any encouragement eh? lol) but i want you to know that i think about you loads and miss you sooooo much. Mwah xxx

Dearest Darling Sarah.... you've left a big gap in our lives... miss you soooooooooo much and wish that you were still with us. I guess that angels can only spend so long on this earth before they're called back home. I know for sure that wherever you are your soul will be singing and that thought puts a smile on my face.

Never to be forgotten.... love you always xxxx

Dearest Darling Sarah.... you've left a big gap in our lives... miss you soooooooooo much and wish that you were still with us. I guess that angels can only spend so long on this earth before they're called back home. I know for sure that wherever you are your soul will be singing and that thought puts a smile on my face.

Never to be forgotten.... love you always xxxx

Love it! Love the thought that her soul is soaring. From now on when I think of her, it will be with a big smile, no longer sadness and disbelief.

Back