Sarah (westiegirl)

Thinking of you Sarah, as my signature says I have limited pink clothes but I do have pink jewellery which I am wearing for Sarah today.

RIP XX

Rest in peace with the angels, darling Sarah. I shall say a prayer for you at 1.30 and I shall remember you always with love. You were a wonderful friend to all.

Wearing pink today as you wanted.

Pam xxx

Dressed head to toe in pink .... can't believe it even now. Thinking of your wonderful smile, infectious laugh, and all the fun times we had. xxxx

I'm wearing my pinkest, fluffiest jumper and bright pink lippy. Just wish I could be there to say my last goodbyes in person.

Sleep well lovely Sarah. Forever young ... forever pink ... forever sparkly xxx

Sarah I am wearing a pink top for you today, it is heartbreaking saying goodbye.

RIP our lovely Sarah, you will be greatly missed and always remembered for your support, encouragement, kindness and friendship.

Last edited:
Had to come here darling Sarah, it's the closest I can get to you right now. :cry:

See you in the next life.... it's not farewell, just bye for now xxx

I didn't know Sarah but this is terribly sad :( Thinking of all who knew and loved her.

So shocked and so sad. Only 'spoke' with Sarah a few times but her warm kind heart came through in every post. What a loss - far too young and far too lovely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R.I.P Westiegirl

I will miss you so much darling. You will never be forgotten angel eyes, you were our princess sarah. My dear friend you are one in a million, I have had the privilege of knowing you for the last 5 years. Forever friends sweetheart. Love to all the family and all her minimins friends. God bless, sweet dreams angel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

there are no adequate words....................

xx

If tears could build a stairway
and memories were a lane
We would walk right up to heaven
And bring you back again.
No farewell words were spoken
No time to say goodbye
You were gone before we knew it
And only God knows why
Our hearts still ache in sadness
and secret tears still flow
What it meant to lose you
No one will ever know
But now we know you want us
To mourn for you no more
To remember all the happy times
Life still has much in store
Since you'll never be forgotten
We pledge to you today
A cherished place within our hear
tIs where you'll always stay

I just posted this on Sarah's Diary but I realise not all her friends can read it.....

I haven't posted on Minis for a long while now but have known Sarah a long time.... back in the 'old days'..... we have shared many a mad weekend .... Birmingham, York, Newcastle..... to name but a few.... last nite I went to Llandudno and Mandy and I stayed in a lovely guest house right near Sarah's Pier..... this morning we woke to brilliant blue skies and gorgeous sunshine..... almost like Sarah had requested it for us all.....!!

After checking out we took a slow stroll along the Pier.... passing Sarah's Book shop ..... I've never been to Llandudno before but was blown away by how beautiful it was.... so pretty, I can see why Sarah loved it there.... we met (by fluke!) Jennie and Cheryl and then made our way to the Crematorium.... as we drove round the corner to the car park there was before us a sea of people.... well over 100 all in different shades of pink.... pink scarves, pink tops, pink ties.... it looked amazing.....

Sarah and her family arrived and we walked into a chapel to the sounds of I have a Dream ..... the vicar spoke about Sarah so passionately.... quoting stuff off her FB page and also the tribute page to her on FB too..... We then sat quietly and listened to 'Gravity' by Pixie Lott.... prayers followed and then it was time to leave and as people said their final goodbyes to her 'You'll Never Walk Alone' was played....... her parents and brother were so brave and dignified..... chatting with people and inviting them back to the house Sarah and her brother shared.....

We went back and saw where she lived.... how she ever managed to get up her garden path after a night out I'll never know.... !! It's a very long.... very steep path..... the sun still shone and people sat outside in the sunshine..... we were lucky to meet some of her lovely 'Ladies that lunch' friends who made us Miniminers welcome..... then it was time for Mandy and I to leave... so saying our goodbyes we left people chatting and remembering Sarah ......... she was a very special lady..... you only have to look at all the tributes on here.... and I was glad I went..... and I loved Llandudno..... I may well go again...... !! xxx

Hope this gives you all an insight into what a lovely send off your 'Westie girl' had......

xxxxxx

She certainly did Sandy..... the chapel at the Crematorium was standing room only... so many people there..... was lovely..... xx

I just posted this on Sarah's Diary but I realise not all her friends can read it.....

I haven't posted on Minis for a long while now but have known Sarah a long time.... back in the 'old days'..... we have shared many a mad weekend .... Birmingham, York, Newcastle..... to name but a few.... last nite I went to Llandudno and Mandy and I stayed in a lovely guest house right near Sarah's Pier..... this morning we woke to brilliant blue skies and gorgeous sunshine..... almost like Sarah had requested it for us all.....!!

After checking out we took a slow stroll along the Pier.... passing Sarah's Book shop ..... I've never been to Llandudno before but was blown away by how beautiful it was.... so pretty, I can see why Sarah loved it there.... we met (by fluke!) Jennie and Cheryl and then made our way to the Crematorium.... as we drove round the corner to the car park there was before us a sea of people.... well over 100 all in different shades of pink.... pink scarves, pink tops, pink ties.... it looked amazing.....

Sarah and her family arrived and we walked into a chapel to the sounds of I have a Dream ..... the vicar spoke about Sarah so passionately.... quoting stuff off her FB page and also the tribute page to her on FB too..... We then sat quietly and listened to 'Gravity' by Pixie Lott.... prayers followed and then it was time to leave and as people said their final goodbyes to her 'You'll Never Walk Alone' was played....... her parents and brother were so brave and dignified..... chatting with people and inviting them back to the house Sarah and her brother shared.....

We went back and saw where she lived.... how she ever managed to get up her garden path after a night out I'll never know.... !! It's a very long.... very steep path..... the sun still shone and people sat outside in the sunshine..... we were lucky to meet some of her lovely 'Ladies that lunch' friends who made us Miniminers welcome..... then it was time for Mandy and I to leave... so saying our goodbyes we left people chatting and remembering Sarah ......... she was a very special lady..... you only have to look at all the tributes on here.... and I was glad I went..... and I loved Llandudno..... I may well go again...... !! xxx

Hope this gives you all an insight into what a lovely send off your 'Westie girl' had......

xxxxxx

Thank you so much for that Mich. Been thinking about you all, all day..xxx

Last edited:
Back