Sarah83 back on the SW wagon

I think I will go for a subway salad - ham and turkey probably and I don't have to worry about the dressing as I have fat free dressing in work anyway. Syn free lunch sorted!

Can't believe its Wednesday and I haven't had any syns for 3 days. I haven't missed them either, saving up for the weekend!

Hey found you hun :)

Your meals look and sound so yummy, I have some tuna so might marinade it for tonight yummy :) thanks for that ides.

Sounds like you are doing great and should see another good loss this week hun :)

fab idea to save syns for the weekend hun :)

Hope your colds a bit better and you enjoy your subway today :)

xxx

Thanks I'm still feeling really rough today and it took all of my resolve to walk past the chippy at lunchtime! Still I stuck to my guns and went for my subway salad! Being good again today as tomorrow we've got a work night out with a curry but I've planned it out so I have a green day with a veggie curry and allowing a HEXB for oil. Counting out my vodkas too...

Thursday 24th October - EE

Breakfast: Magic porridge and raspberries (HEXB)

Lunch: subway salad - ham and turkey with honey mustard dressing - 1.5syns

Dinner: Beef casserole green beans and carrots

Snacks: Banana, apple

Total syns: 1.5

This is the plan anyway, alcohol and temptation tonight may mean reality is different, but hopefully not...

Friday 25th October - Green

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB1), 180ml skimmed milk (part HEXA1), raspberries

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans and cheese (rest of HEXA1 and HEXA2)

Dinner: Veg curry at the pub (allowing 5 syns and HEXB2 for oil, sauce etc), rice, salad

Snacks: Banana, apple
Tonight: allowing 15 syns for 6 vodkas

Syns: 20 hopefully...

Last edited:
Aw sounds like you have a nice night out planned for tonight and all worked out with Healthy extras, i need to plan more to stay on track!

Well done for resisting the chippy :)

Have a great night.

xx

Thanks - this way I feel under control! If I exert that control and stick to it will be another thing. I only go out once every couple of months now so it's hard not to go a bit overboard. I think this rubbish cold will help with that though! Oh and knowing I've got a 3 yr old's birthday party to go to at 11am tomorrow too, don't really want a sore head for that!

Well I weighed this morning and I've only lost 1lb. I know its a loss but for week 2 I'm pretty disappointed.

I was feeling quite bloated this morning though so hopefully that's why and the loss will show next week.

Last night didn't go totally to plan. Vodkas ended up being about 8 or 10 (as they were doubles!) and the veggie curry wasn't great and certainly more than 5 syns - basically a load of gloppy sauce and some mushrooms, so I had a load of rice with it, half a poppadom and an onion bhaji. So not so bad and when I got home I had a mugshot.

I will try and have at least 2 SW friendly meals today and tomorrow but I'm sure I'll have a few glasses of wine too!

Plan today:
Breakfast: ham, tomato & mozzarella omelette
Lunch: ?? At birthday party over lunch so we might go somewhere afterwards
Dinner: syn free lamb hotpot

Plan tomorrow:
Breakfast: omelette or scrambled eggs
Lunch: roast dinner (hopefully fairly SW friendly) followed by SW trifle which I'm making later
Dinner: stir fried veggie noodles or pasta

Well I blew it last night with a Chinese. And it wasn't a good Chinese either. However I didn't have any lunch so it covered 2 meals at least.

Need to stay in control today.

Plan:

Breakfast: Fruit salad with FF Greek yog or porridge or omelette (not sure what I'm in the mood for...)

Lunch: Sunday lunch: not sure what it will be but I'll stick to meat, boiled potatoes, plenty of veg and a bit of gravy. Followed by my SW trifle @3syns

Dinner: SF noodles or pasta with mixed veggies (with extras for tomorrow's lunch)

I will be making last nights planned lamb hotpot ready today so we can have an easy tea after work tomorrow

Sure you will have a good loss next week and a lbs is a lbs, I am thinking its better to loose a lbs than gain one hun.

Did you make the SW trifle hun, if you did what was it like?

Sorry your curry wasn't great.

Hope that your day is going ok hun?

xxx

Monday:
Breakfast: fruit and FF yoghurt
Lunch: leftover risotto from Sun night (HEXA & 1 syn)
Dinner: lemon and garlic chicken from slimmingeats, rice, runner beans

Snacks: 3 glasses wine (18 syns) & kitkat (5.5syns)

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Fruit & FF yoghurt
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: Egg fried rice, veggies and chicken

Snacks: Alpen light (HEXB)

Sure you will have a good loss next week and a lbs is a lbs, I am thinking its better to loose a lbs than gain one hun. Did you make the SW trifle hun, if you did what was it like? Sorry your curry wasn't great. Hope that your day is going ok hun? xxx

Thanks Hun, everyone's been telling me I should be happy as it's a loss all the same but I was just hoping for more after trying so hard.

Trifle was lovely. I put shed loads of fruit in a bowl - strawbs, raspberries & blueberries, covered them with SF jelly, then when set I topped with LF custard, then swirled FF fromage frais mixed with vanilla and sweetener.
Everyone enjoyed it so that was a bonus!

I'm still feeling really rough with a cold and I'm away with work everyday for the rest of the week so will try hard to resist temptation...

awwwww like the sound of that trifle might have to try that :) thanks.

Hope works ok hun , sounds busy with you away everyday.

xxx

Aargh yesterday was a bad day. I was in London all day for work and wasn't home until 7. I had some good intentions but this happened...

Breakfast: Cheese and tomato omelette

Snacks: Apple, pear, Alpen light

Lunch: Pret tuna Niçoise salad (no idea of syns but seemed the best choice)

Snacks: choc cookie (aargh!), mango, haribo sweets!

Dinner: I really really wanted a takeaway but compromised instead with oven chips and 2 slices seeded bread and butter, some light salad cream and half a bottle of red wine.

I don't deserve a loss this week, I'll be lucky if I stay the same

Good intentions again today...
I'm in Swindon for work so means lunch out again but I won't be home late this time.

Breakfast: mushroom omelette, baked beans

Lunch: ?? Salad or maybe a jacket with beans

Dinner: Beef stir fry with pak choi, baby corn, mange tout and noodles

Snacks: ??

Aw hun, I like the sound of your breakfast, hope works ok for you. xxxx

Well I'm over the moon - somehow I managed to stay the same.
It wasn't a good week by any means so I'm pretty surprised. I'm determined to get crack on track from Monday though. I'll try and be good-ish over the weekend too but I will also have a couple of glasses of wine I'm sure!

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Back