Extra Easy Sarahandmolly's not going to be fat at 40 diary!

Morning all!

Sorry I have been AWOL, went back to work on Monday and it's been manic absolutely mental. I'm back though today, as I need to be writing it all down as this week I've gained 1lb! I'm annoyed with myself! So here I am. Please give me a boot....

Healthy A:
Healthy B:
Benefit Bars (going to mix this up a little next week!)

Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs
Yoghurt
Orange

Lunch:

Dinner:

Snacks:

Syns:

Body Magic:

Water:

II

Ah that's just a blip - that'll drop off quickly once you're back on plan!

Ah that's just a blip - that'll drop off quickly once you're back on plan!

Thanks hun, I think my problem is, is getting it down on paper if you get me. As I know writing it down helps. I just need to be more strict with myself! xx

Healthy A:
Healthy B: B Free Wrap

Breakfast:
Butchers Ham on the bone
Baked Beans and chopped tomatoes (S)
2 'fried' eggs

Snack:
Asda hot and spicy chicken breast pieces - Free
Lucozade zero original - free

Lunch:
B Free Wrap (B)
Deli Turkey - Free
Lettuce - S
Mayo - 2

Snack:

Dinner:

Snack:

Syns:

Water:

Body Magic:
II

Last edited:
Breakfast today xx

Attachments

• IMG_20180422_084236_706.jpg
    IMG_20180422_084236_706.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
B'fast looks lovely - hope work calms down and you get the loss you're looking for!

Morning all,

I'm switching things up a bit as I eat the same things all of the time. So hopefully, a mix up should do the trick. Also who knew Aldi's muesli would be so nice mixed with a yoghurt?!! :eating:

Breakfast:
Aldi Sugar Free Swiss Style Muesli - Healthy B
Strawberry Yoghurt - Free

Snack:

Melon / Grapes
1 Benefit Bar - 3

Lunch:

Chicken
Rice
Kale and Courgettes
Aldi Lemon Yoghurt

Snack:
6 mikado sticks - 3 syns

Dinner:
Homemade Burger - Free
Beetroot, Rocket, Cherry Tomatoes
30g Cheddar - Healthy A

Snack:
Aldi Seal Bar - 6.5

Water:
3.5 ltrs

Body Magic:
11k steps on fitbit

Syns altogether: 12.5

Not a bad day today. All under syn and getting in some speed foods :classic_cool:

Last edited:
Yes I sometimes get in a rut with food too - good to ring the changes - must try that Aldi/yogurt mix - hope works a bit calmer? x

Yes I sometimes get in a rut with food too - good to ring the changes - must try that Aldi/yogurt mix - hope works a bit calmer? x

It was a lovely change but I won't have it every day. I also need to up my exercise!
How did you get on with your weigh in? xx

Now the weather's improving (well we saw the sun for a bit last week!) hopefully we'll all be more active.

Lost 2.5lbs yesterday so I was pleased - need to keep it up now!

Now the weather's improving (well we saw the sun for a bit last week!) hopefully we'll all be more active.

Lost 2.5lbs yesterday so I was pleased - need to keep it up now!

It's horrible here still. I'm in the Midlands, I'm hoping it is going to brighten up soon.
Well done on your loss hun, that's great! I lost a lb which is OK but I've not been the best. I crashed my car yesterday which put me on a total downer but standing on the scales this morning and seeing the lb gone which I gained last week... has spurred me on to do more. I will be doing some baking and batch cooking this weekend. xx

Sorry to read about your car - a horrible feeling.

A pound's a good loss - think of half a bag of sugar coming off somewhere on your body!

Ooh let us know what you've cooked - I always need inspiration! xx

Luckily, my car is OK. It spent the day in the garage yesterday checking it over and all is well (Apart from a few scratches and some paint work)
My car handbrake failed and it rolled in my work car park, up a kerb and through a 6 ft wraught iron fence :mad: The worst thing is, is that I work in a school so my anxiety kicked in big time and I was thinking all the 'what ifs'... luckily nobody was hurt, my car is fine and the fence is easily fixed.

Yes I was pleased with my 1lb loss :classic_smile: I need to sort myself out though as I can't keep losing and gaining the same lb.

I also start my challenge in two days and strangely enough I'm looking forward to it! :) xx

Blimey I bet you had a shock about the car but glad no-one was hurt and the damage isn't too bad.

I know what you mean about losing the same pound - I'm hoping with the summer coming up (I hope!) we'll all feel more motivated - your running should do the same plus burning off lots of calories!

Hi Sarah,
Hope you don't mind me popping in. Like you I have been on and off slimming world and Minis. lol
Your food is inspiring me to swap mine around.
Hope you OK after the car thing.
I'm in Northamptonshire the weather is shocking too hope yours is improving. I think the sun will we here soon bringing us some motivation and good weight losses.
Have a good day

Blimey I bet you had a shock about the car but glad no-one was hurt and the damage isn't too bad.

I know what you mean about losing the same pound - I'm hoping with the summer coming up (I hope!) we'll all feel more motivated - your running should do the same plus burning off lots of calories!

It's taken me until Sunday to fully get over the shock of the car, hence why I've not really been on here. Even though nobody was hurt, my anxiety has been through the roof!

I have got out of bed this morning and I'm feeling more positive about everything, so today is the day! Yes my running should do that! I start tomorrow! Eek! xx

Hi Sarah,
Hope you don't mind me popping in. Like you I have been on and off slimming world and Minis. lol
Your food is inspiring me to swap mine around.
Hope you OK after the car thing.
I'm in Northamptonshire the weather is shocking too hope yours is improving. I think the sun will we here soon bringing us some motivation and good weight losses.
Have a good day

Hi hun,
Of course I don't mind you popping in! :classic_smile: Welcome!
Ahh that's nice, that I'm inspiring you to switch your food up. I'm back with a vengeance today so I'll be posting pics etc.
I'm OK now, it took a while to sort my head out but car is OK and nobody was hurt. Just have to face the boss today at work as she was off ill last week!.
This week the weather is supposed to be improving and I hope it does as I have two days off at the end of this week to make it a 5 day weekend.

xx

Todays food is as follows:

Healthy A:
Healthy B:
Wholemeal Bread / Benefit Bar

Breafast:
2 'fried' eggs
1 slice of wholemeal gluten free toast (1/2 Healthy B) pic attached

Mid Morning:
1 Benefit Bar (1/2 Healthy B)
Orange

Lunch:
Chicken
Mixed Veg Rice
Yoghurt (Free)

Mid Afternoon:
Grapes
Seafood Sticks

Dinner:
Jacket potato
Tuna Mayonaise (2)
Sweetcorn
30g Cheddar (Healthy A)

Syns:
Seal Bar - 6.5
Mayonaise - 2

Body Magic:
Clubbercise Class

Will update with dinner and syns later. I'm hoping to get to the gym as well today xx

Attachments

• IMG_20180430_061019_088.jpg
    IMG_20180430_061019_088.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Glad you're feeling better about the car and your boss is understanding. Yes I find when I exercise I stick to the diet better too - think that's cos I don't want to 'waste' the effort I've put into exercise :classic_smile: here's to a good week!

Glad you're feeling better about the car and your boss is understanding. Yes I find when I exercise I stick to the diet better too - think that's cos I don't want to 'waste' the effort I've put into exercise :classic_smile: here's to a good week!

Thanks hun, I'm loads better and the boss was great!
So far this week, I've done clubbercise, a 2.55k run and I'm off to body pump and a run this morning too.

How are you getting on? xx

Back