**Sarahandmolly's Up's and Down's of CC inc. Food Diary**

sarahandmolly

Gold Member
Hi All :D

As from tomorrow (11th Nov) I will be noting everything I eat, along with my exercise that I complete. As I am VERY new to all of this, I would welcome any help and advice any of you can give me, point me in the right direction etc :)

Good Luck to me... Oh and I weigh in on a Friday Morning, so not expecting anything this week xx

best of luck, Im new to cc so cant offer much advice but looking forward to your diary, I might start one too.

Hiya!! I'm new too, and loving CCing - it's so easy to do, and you'll be surprised how much you can eat and enjoy!!

Good luck! xxx

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies! I am sure I will be fine when I get the hang of it ;) x

Breakfast
100g grapes - 104cals
1 Medium Satsuma - 25cals
1 Medium Apple - 50cals
1 Pint of Water
Total: 179

Mid Morning
1 Bottle Morissons Lemon & Lime Still Water - 7 Cals

Lunch
2 Skinless Chicken Thighs - 217cals
50g Spinach - 12cals
50g Cucumber - 8cals
1 Tomato - 16cals
3 Gherkins - 27cals
2tbls Extra Light Mayonaise - 24cals
1 Pint of Water
Total: 304

Dinner:
Diced Chicken - 219 Cals
Fusilli Pasta - 349 Cals
Onion - 32 Cals
Courgette - 9 Cals
Carrots - 38 Cals
Oxo - 10 Cals
Total: 657

Total Calories Used: 1147
Water Drank: lllllll
Exercise Completed: 10 Lengths of pool and 1hr Aqua Aerobics

Last edited:
I weighed myself this morning and as I guessed, no change but I am happy with that as I haven't done a full week. So onwards and downwards for me from now on :D xx

Hi Hon! Good luck with calorie counting, I've just started too! Your diary sounds really good and healthy, I will keep an eye out for some good ideas! I'm sure you'll have a good weight loss this week, give it a few days!! xx

Hi Bex! :) Thanks for the good luck wishes and the lovely comments. Good luck to you too :D I am one for taking piccies of my food so if you want to keep looking, I will post some as of Monday x

Your food sounds lovely and really healthy.

Its hard when they are ill, I have 2 boys - 1 & 2

Well I am back now, although my daughter is still off school. :sigh: I have done nothing with regards to CC and I could kick myself but at the end of the day my daughter comes first.

Anyhow, here is today:

Breakfast

3 Asda Crisp Breads - 48Cals
2 Medium Eggs - 172 Cals
Extra Light Philli Snack Tub - 38Cals

Total: 258 (1052 Remaining)

Water Drank: lll
Exercise: None as at home with daughter

:wave_cry: I'm finally back! I got caught with the dreaded lurgy that my daughter had and it was horrid! :cry:Have done NO CC'ing whatsoever and I am gutted, although I am back on track now and back at the gym tomorrow... I feel like cr*p and sluggish so actually really looking forward to feeling better in myself. I have had rather a biggish breakfast as I was REALLY hungry but will make up for it on the lunch... so here is the day so far :)

Breakfast:
2 Large Poached Eggs - 302 Cals
2 Slices WW WM Bread - 132 Cals
1 Medium Apple - 95 Cals

Total: 529 Cals (781 Remaining)

Lunch:
Asda Crisp Bread x4 - 64 Cals
Tuna in Brine - 59 Cals
50g Cucumber - 8 Cals

Hellmans Ex. Light Mayo - 18 Cals
Total: 149 Cals (632 Remaining)

Water Drank: llll