Sarahkins weight loss diary

welcome back sarah!!

those warburton bread wraps are so nice!! need to get more and make yummy pizza with it!

Hope you have a good weekend

Thanks CrazyCatLady, it really was tasty! and of course I can give you the recipe ^.^

Ingredients:
1 Warburtons Square Wrap
2 spoons mild salsa dip
2(broken up) laughing cow deli light with blue cheese squares (if you don't like blue cheese you could use some low fat mozzarella, or any other low fat cheese I suppose as long as you don't use too much)
5 slices wafer thin ham
Pineapple chunks

Then just simply layer everything up like you would a normal pizza, and pop under the grill or in the oven for a couple of minutes so that the cheese starts to melt, and voilà, pizza without the guilt ^.^

Totally agree, the wraps really are fantastic Aaliyah! Our Sainsbury's has just started selling them I think, I normally stay well clear of the bakery isle as it holds too many temptations but I was making fajitas the other day so had to go down there and saw these, and then when it said on the top you could use them for making pizzas, wraps and toasties they went straight in the basket lol.

If anyone hasn't seen/tried these yet you really should, like I put in the other post, they're only 159 calories each and they fill the plate nicely lol.

-decided to delete this post, it was really negative and I dont want to have too much of that here-

Last edited:
Weigh in day!!

*drumrollllllllllllllllllllllllllll*

Another 4lbs gone!!
:talk017:

I'm a newbie and I love reading posts like yours...makes the journey to a healthy weight seem possible :)

:welcome: and thanks :D it's definitely a possible journey, just not the easiest one lol, but everyone here is super supportive which helps to keep you going through the tougher bits, hope to see you around and good luck with starting your journey :party0019:

Thanks Mspiggy :D I did actually do a little :woohoo: after getting off the scales lol

The holiday has been booked!!! So I've added an extra ticker to my sig, there's 28 weeks between now and when I go so taking the top end "recommended" 2lb a week loss I should be able to loose 56lb before I go, of course I'd actually like to loose more, but I'm gonna stick to having a goal of 2lb a week because hopefully this way I should be able to achieve it...[STRIKE]now I've just gotta to avoid slip ups like I had around my birthday [/STRIKE]

I've just realised I haven't been cycling this month at all :d'oh: so I think I'm going to set myself my first ever exercise goal for next month, but I'm not quite sure what to set it as :thinking2:

Can't get my mind off food today :sigh:

Don't know what it is, but whenever my bf is off work I find myself eating more, or at least wanting to eat more, and doesn't help that he still buys all the naughty treats when he's off...that probably has something to do with it, grrrrrrrr at him sitting there with a box of muffins :banghead:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Just got a job rejection and now I've gotta get ready for WI....well this is a fun day so far.....ugh ugh ugh

:sigh:

Hopefully I'll be back later with good news from WI

Hey hun, :)

Iv just been reading thru your diary. you are doing great keep going. think positive and positive things happen!! ;)

I am round about the same weight as you and want to get to just under 12st too. so i do know how hard it is! esp when you arent eating all the crisps,choc, takaways, fizzy juice....etc etc... you kinda feel hey im missing out on all this, i know i do sometimes :eek: but try and remember that it is THAT FOOD that has got us this size and if we want to be the new healthy sexy us then its a no no, its just not worth it in my eyes anymore! :D

Take care hun, and good luck with wi :) x

Thanks Jane :D

I don't think I really miss most of the junk I used to eat, I genuinely do enjoy the things I'm eating now, for me it's more the convenience of the junk that I miss most, ordering a take-away, not having to prepare or cook anything and then not having to do any washing up afterwards, now with cooking more my kitchen always looks like a bombs hit it, and then if I can't be bothered to wash up in order to cook, it makes me think I really fancy the junk food, but really if I think about it, I don't actually want the junk, I just REALLY don't want to clean and cook....conclusion = I need a dishwasher lol

Granted, yes I do have those days when if I see chocolate I REALLY REALLY REALLY want it, but if I don't see it, I don't miss it....which is why I get a bit :mad: GRRR when the bf brings stuff into the house, all of a sudden it's all I can concentrate on, think I need to work round that because I can't spend my life hiding from chocolate lol.

Anyway, moving on! Yes, positive thoughts => positive actions => positive results => skinny sexy reflection in the mirror ...... It SHALL happen!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:doh: OH YEAH! WI RESULTS!! Nearly forgot lol

Another 2lb down!!
:talk017:​

Also had an appointment with the health trainer today and she's referred me and the bf for a discounted gym trial so we'll get 10 weeks for £12, which is pretty nifty, not sure whether I'll enjoy the gym but doing this trial seems like a good idea because it's not stupidly expensive like joining the gym properly would be, but if I do like it (or at least think I could keep it up) then afterwards I can think about whether to join up properly, so should be interesting :D

On another note: :mad: the bf has just cooked garlic bread and it smells amazing, think I might actually be dribbling on my keyboard

I've been a bit quiet here lately so thought I should jump in seeing as it's WI day. I had two reallllllllllly bad days this week, one of which I had a domino's and the other I had a chinese....yeah not good, so I went to WI really expecting to have gained or stayed the same at best

:scale: and the results are....

Another 3lb lost!!!
:talk017:​

:eek::eek::eek: I'm not even sure how that's possible after the two stupidly naughty days, but hey I'm not complaining!!

Hope everyone else is getting on well, I really need to sit down and go through everyone elses diaries and get caught up, time seems to be working in a whole different manner this week

Back