Sarahs 30 day shred diary!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Day 1 - done! :)
Don't think that the workout is extremely difficult but it's hard work because there's no stopping.. Going to do the DVD before work tomorrow - wish me luck!

I'm hoping to start soon too...just waiting for it to be delivered. If I can do it for 30 days straight, I'm treating myself to a weekend away!

Oh a weekend away - that sounds nice!!
I'm hoping to stick to it for 30 days and lose some weight etc so I can buy some nice jeans!
I'm not doing CD at the moment - I'm just trying to sick to under 1200 kcals a day. How's CD going for u?

Will be joining you as soon as mine is delivered - getting impatient now lol.

The way I look at it is that it is only 20 mins a day so not a lot - bet I am dead after day one lol

Doing well, thanks. I'm on week 11 and have lost 37lbs. The last 2-3 weeks have been a waste of time as my lowest weight was on Dec 14th and then up and down since then, tho as of today, I'm back to the weight I was on Dec 14th.
I'm down from an 18/20 to a 12/14. I'd like to be an 8/10...so another 1.5 to 2st roughly to lose, tho I'm more about clothing size than weight, as I expect if/when I develop muscle, it's going to sit differently and I might not hit the weight I want...

Size 8, here I come!

fed-up-and-fat said:
Will be joining you as soon as mine is delivered - getting impatient now lol.

The way I look at it is that it is only 20 mins a day so not a lot - bet I am dead after day one lol

I'm sure you'll be fine - if I can do it anyone can! My other half was laughing at me today cos I couldn't even do one push up - I have no strength in my arms at all - hopefully the shred will help with that!

GalwayMum said:
Doing well, thanks. I'm on week 11 and have lost 37lbs. The last 2-3 weeks have been a waste of time as my lowest weight was on Dec 14th and then up and down since then, tho as of today, I'm back to the weight I was on Dec 14th.
I'm down from an 18/20 to a 12/14. I'd like to be an 8/10...so another 1.5 to 2st roughly to lose, tho I'm more about clothing size than weight, as I expect if/when I develop muscle, it's going to sit differently and I might not hit the weight I want...

Size 8, here I come!

That's the same as me - I was a 18/20 now I'm a 12/14 - I would love to be a 8/10 as well! Think I need to lose around 2 stone to get there also :)

Hey Sarah I'm on calorie counting too and have just finished my first days shred. Like u, I didn't find it toooo bad but as u say it's the non stop that makes it difficult. I am starting a 'shred thread' over on the cc forum to keep everyone updated. Good luck with it chick I'll check in here every now and again to see how ur getting on. Xx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Hey Sarah I'm on calorie counting too and have just finished my first days shred. Like u, I didn't find it toooo bad but as u say it's the non stop that makes it difficult. I am starting a 'shred thread' over on the cc forum to keep everyone updated. Good luck with it chick I'll check in here every now and again to see how ur getting on. Xx

Good luck 2 u 2!! How many calories u having a day? How much have u got to lose? Sorry about all the questions - I'm new to CC lol

Good luck 2 u 2!! How many calories u having a day? How much have u got to lose? Sorry about all the questions - I'm new to CC lol

lol i'm starting rc from scratch again so i'm on 1200 cals for 2 weeks and then 1400 after that. ive got 50lbs to lose :sigh: but im soo determined this time to do it. what about you?? xx

Wel done you!

I am waiting for my DVD to arrive so I can get on with it. I do cardio at the gym and running, but I heard this DVD was great for toning so hopefully it might sort out my horrendous bingo wings!

Good Luck for the morning x

I finished day 2 and also counting calories. I actually been pushing myself hard to do it like them, and as fast and my results are that my body is sore which in a magazine Jillian was in, she said if you're not sore, you're not doing it right. So I'm glad its working so far.

Ok forget everything I said about it not being difficult - my body really hurts lol

Failed on day 2 - didn't wake up early enough to do the DVD before work and I'm staying at my brothers tonight so can't do it there.. Back on it tomorrow!

Not a failure, just a blip. Keep going. Still waiting for mine to arrive

Just done my 2nd shred - have missed 2 days but back on track now :)

I am rubbish - didnt do the shred yesterday :(

Defo going to do it tonight as soon as I get home from work!! I promise!!

Just completed the shred - going to count it as day 1 cos I've missed so many days :(

So day 1 of 30 - done :)

Back