ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

It was hun:D i did do the happy dance leah looked at me like i was crazy.x

Awwwwww Crazy is good! I'll do the Naked Happy Washing Dance if I get a good result lol x

Morning all! Well I had to weigh again this morning to see if I really had lost 2lbs. And I haven't! I've lost 0.6lbs. Will not weigh again until Sunday to see how I'm doing before I go to Hull.

Was going to go to the gym today but my IBS feels funny so I will stay home and attempt the 2 mile Leslie. Might be going to Zumba later, will see how I feel.

Morning all! Well I had to weigh again this morning to see if I really had lost 2lbs. And I haven't! I've lost 0.6lbs. Will not weigh again until Sunday to see how I'm doing before I go to Hull.

Was going to go to the gym today but my IBS feels funny so I will stay home and attempt the 2 mile Leslie. Might be going to Zumba later, will see how I feel.

Well dun tho its stil a loss and its goin in the rite direction.x

Sorry to hear abut IBS :-( 2 Mile sounds energetic, u don't fancy 30DS then ;-) And as Trina says, a loss is a loss and you're heading in the right direction! X

Hey Sweetie :) Just to say that the Voucher Book and Card have just been delivered, thank you for sending them and for your kind words. Love u lots. X

Yay I'm glad you got it! That was quick with a 2nd class stamp!

Just done the 2 mile Leslie video. Tough going!

Yay I'm glad you got it! That was quick with a 2nd class stamp!

Just done the 2 mile Leslie video. Tough going!

Royal Mail actually delivered! Did u sweat like a pig? Are u going to Zumba tonight? X

Not sure about Zumba as I've just had sausage and chips and a walls feast :/ I had the weeklies for it thank goodness! I might just do another Leslie video later.

Breakfast- 2 golden syrup weetabix, skimmed milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, 1 slice kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmite 0pp, pom bear crisps 3pp, babybel 1pp, sliced chicken 1pp
Dinner- Jumbo sausage 9pp, chips 10pp
Snacks- Mrs Crimble's coconut and jam ring 5pp, walls feast 8pp

47 points total
33/33 dailies
14 weeklies

14 weeklies remaining

Not sure about Zumba as I've just had sausage and chips and a walls feast :/ I had the weeklies for it thank goodness! I might just do another Leslie video later.

Breakfast- 2 golden syrup weetabix, skimmed milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, 1 slice kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmite 0pp, pom bear crisps 3pp, babybel 1pp, sliced chicken 1pp
Dinner- Jumbo sausage 9pp, chips 10pp
Snacks- Mrs Crimble's coconut and jam ring 5pp, walls feast 8pp

47 points total
33/33 dailies
14 weeklies

14 weeklies remaining

We're they Chippy Chips or Oven? I can't believe. jumbo sausage is 9pp, I can have 3 Quorn ones for 5pp lol x

Chippy chips! I had less than last time so I pointed them at 10pp and I googled the jumbo sausage and apparently it's 9pp!

Chippy chips! I had less than last time so I pointed them at 10pp and I googled the jumbo sausage and apparently it's 9pp!

Mmmmmm Chippy Chips! 10pp seems fair then :) I guess that's good for the sausage as I guess they are deep fried! X

No coz i want that cheesy chip naan.x

Oh yeah!!! Does your takeout make it??? I've decided what I want, Indian as not had that since starting x

What u going to get? yeh they will do. I Mite change my mind wen i get to goal tho.x

You've not got long to decide ;-) Probably just a Vegetable Jalfrezi, Garlic Naan and Onion Bhaji! X

Back