ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling very mixed up and upset right now.

As you know I had my assessment with the eating disorder team this morning. I was there for an hour and a half and told them absolutely everything. They have recognised that I have a problem with my eating, but are not sure what to diagnose me with or whether to take me on. She said that I don't eat enough which contributes to my binging, and that for treatment to be successful I would have to stop trying to lose weight. That was very hard for me to hear because my BMI is still near the obese range and I need to lose weight for my health even if not for vanity reasons.

She said that she thinks my eating behaviours are a symptom of my greater mental health problems (which I wont go into details of) but that by exclusively treating my eating, my other symptoms could then worsen. So she thinks I need treatment for everything which the eating disorder service would not provide, and she thinks psychotherapy would be more beneficial (despite the fact I've had it for a year and it's not helped).

They will write to me in a few weeks to let me know what, if anything, will happen.

I feel very mixed up and very scared. My first reaction was to binge in order to deal with this.

I feel like taking a break from weight watchers and minimins- what she said makes sense, that my dieting is contributing to my binging. I might just use this next month to eat healthily but not count every point and every calorie and not weigh myself, and see if that helps.

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling very mixed up and upset right now.

As you know I had my assessment with the eating disorder team this morning. I was there for an hour and a half and told them absolutely everything. They have recognised that I have a problem with my eating, but are not sure what to diagnose me with or whether to take me on. She said that I don't eat enough which contributes to my binging, and that for treatment to be successful I would have to stop trying to lose weight. That was very hard for me to hear because my BMI is still near the obese range and I need to lose weight for my health even if not for vanity reasons.

She said that she thinks my eating behaviours are a symptom of my greater mental health problems (which I wont go into details of) but that by exclusively treating my eating, my other symptoms could then worsen. So she thinks I need treatment for everything which the eating disorder service would not provide, and she thinks psychotherapy would be more beneficial (despite the fact I've had it for a year and it's not helped).

They will write to me in a few weeks to let me know what, if anything, will happen.

I feel very mixed up and very scared. My first reaction was to binge in order to deal with this.

I feel like taking a break from weight watchers and minimins- what she said makes sense, that my dieting is contributing to my binging. I might just use this next month to eat healthily but not count every point and every calorie and not weigh myself, and see if that helps.

Hey Sarah, I'm sorry that your Appt didn't go quite as you would of hoped :-( Do you think you will take a break from WW? I will miss you if you take a break from Minis tho :-( I just want you to do what is right for you and if that is having a break from WW/Minis then I'm here to support you and will always be here when you need me. Love u Lots Sarah. X

Thanks Serena. Im not sure what to do to be honest. I might have a break and see how it goes, but will come back soon to check in and see how everyone is :)

Will miss you all loads xxxx

Thanks Serena. Im not sure what to do to be honest. I might have a break and see how it goes, but will come back soon to check in and see how everyone is :)

Will miss you all loads xxxx

Hey Sarah, PM me your number so I can keep in touch.x

Messaged you!

So today i am cooking a chicken casserole all by myself in the slow cooker, and yes there will be dumplings!

I will see you all in a few weeks, be good and listen to Aunty Serena! X

Messaged you!

So today i am cooking a chicken casserole all by myself in the slow cooker, and yes there will be dumplings!

I will see you all in a few weeks, be good and listen to Aunty Serena! X

Thanks Sarah :) They WILL listen to me as I turn Green when I'm Angry ;-) x

I feel so frustrated.

I broke a binge free week this morning :(

I feel so anxious that I don't know what my weight is. I feel anxious that I don't know how many points I've been eating this past week.

I want to return to weight watchers!

It seems I binge regardless of whether I'm dieting or not, and at least on WW I managed to lose 14lbs so I want to continue.

I feel so frustrated.

I feel so anxious that I don't know what my weight is. I feel anxious that I don't know how many points I've been eating this past week.

It seems I binge regardless of whether I'm dieting or not, and at least on WW I managed to lose 14lbs so I want to continue.

R u not allowed to weigh yourself? If u want to return then do coz theres no point in u been anxious over points and things. do what u feel is the best hun.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am allowed to weigh myself, but there's no scales at Dave's and I wanted to go a month without weighing but it's impossible!

I can't weigh myself until Saturday morning, so until then I'm going to try my hardest to follow the WW plan and not gain any weight!

I might make a new diary.

I am allowed to weigh myself, but there's no scales at Dave's and I wanted to go a month without weighing but it's impossible!

I can't weigh myself until Saturday morning, so until then I'm going to try my hardest to follow the WW plan and not gain any weight!

I might make a new diary.

Oh yeh i forgot about your no weighing. i only lasted 4 days and got mine back. I think u have made your mind up with wot u want to do so we wil al b here to support u hun.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel so frustrated.

Hey Sarah, I think a New Diary sounds like a great idea, New Diary New Start? I know how you feel today :-( Life sucks sometimes! X

Hey Sarah, I've been AWOL this week.. Sorry to hear you're struggling.. Like Serena said new diary, new start? Doesn't sound like a bad plan.. Chin up hun were all here for you xxx

Back