ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Wow it's hot today!

Done well points wise today. Just got to figure out what I want for dinner.

Ended up having fish fingers with waffle! Was very nice.

Breakfast- 1 weetabix 2pp, shreddies 2pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, ham 1pp, bread 2pp, marmite 0pp, laughing cow 0pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- 5 fish fingers 8pp, 2 waffles 7pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

32/32 dailies
26 weeklies remaining

I've all my dailies used today too but it's still very early for me to have them used.. how do you feel about it or do you normally use them early.. I always keep a few for a ww bar in the evening xx

I haven't used them all yet as I've saved my alpro soya dessert and banana for later :)

I do sometimes use them all by 7pm and as long as I'm fairly distracted the rest of the evening I don't think about food!

Cleverness... I ended up attacking a few biscuits and ww bars ha.. Think I'm 10- 15 into weeklies... My WI day is Monday so gonna be a bloody long weekend :( x

Flying update as I'm leaving for uni soon (got a welcome thing for mature students).

Sneakily weighed the other day amd put on nearly 2lbs! So not sure that will be off by Monday. I do still have roughly half my weeklies left but I wont be touching them now i've gained weight.

Flying update as I'm leaving for uni soon (got a welcome thing for mature students).

Sneakily weighed the other day amd put on nearly 2lbs! So not sure that will be off by Monday. I do still have roughly half my weeklies left but I wont be touching them now i've gained weight.

Have a gud day at uni hun. I wouldnt wory bout the gain just yet. It wil b gone by monday.x

Mind your points and try get in a walk over the weekend, enjoy uni ;) xx

Yeah it was good, really really tiring though!

I haven't tracked today as it was hard to... and I was absolutely starving this evening and just ate what I wanted.

So I seriously doubt I'll have lost any weight by Monday, and I can't go to WI anyway due to having family over so I guess I've got another week to make up for it :p

Yeah it was good, really really tiring though!

I haven't tracked today as it was hard to... and I was absolutely starving this evening and just ate what I wanted.

So I seriously doubt I'll have lost any weight by Monday, and I can't go to WI anyway due to having family over so I guess I've got another week to make up for it :p

Yeh you have hun. Ive had a week eatin what i want and im 3 pound heavier. I think i needed the break tho. I back on it 2day. Glad u had a gud day.x:)

I'm baaaaack. Sorry I've been a bit awol!

I kind of had a couple of days off plan... and I've not weighed myself so I have no idea what the damage is! But I'm not going to WI tomorrow as I have a family meal to say goodbye to my brother before he goes on holiday. So I've got another week to get back on track and lose that weight so I can get my 5%!!!

Yesterday was spent sorting out the spare room and putting up my desk :) so I now have somewhere to study yay!

Yeah it's been okay! Went to sainsburys this morning and got some new slippers, dressing gown and a onesie hahaha! Ready for the winter now.

Had a few people over for dinner to say goodbye to my brother and his girlfriend as they are off on holiday tomorrow then back to uni. Had one of those higgidy quiches- sooooo yummy!

Breakfast- 2 original weetabix 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, marmite 0pp, laughing cow 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- higgidy quiche 15pp, potato 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- 2 biscuits 5pp, dairy free custard 4pp, banana 0pp

42pp
32 dailies
10 weeklies

39 weeklies remaining

Did a Leslie video today for the first time in ages, was previously doing the Rosemary Conley DVDs!

Discovered the alpro soya custard- sooooo yummy! Tastes just like the real thing!

Breakfast- 1 weetabix 2pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, marmalade 1pp, laughing cow 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp, biscuits 10pp
Dinner- BBQ chicken 4pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya custard 5pp, choc 6pp

40pp
21 dailies
8 weeklies

31 weeklies remaining

Did a Leslie video today for the first time in ages, was previously doing the Rosemary Conley DVDs!

Discovered the alpro soya custard- sooooo yummy! Tastes just like the real thing!

Breakfast- 1 weetabix 2pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, marmalade 1pp, laughing cow 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp, biscuits 10pp
Dinner- BBQ chicken 4pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya custard 5pp, choc 6pp

40pp
21 dailies
8 weeklies

31 weeklies remaining

I havent dun leslie 4 ages!! Dinner sounds yummy hun.x

Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, ham 1pp, laughing cow 0pp, marmite 0pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- chicken nuggets 8pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- cadbury pebbles 3pp, strawberries 0pp

27/32 dailies

Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, ham 1pp, laughing cow 0pp, marmite 0pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- chicken nuggets 8pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- cadbury pebbles 3pp, strawberries 0pp

27/32 dailies

Are you gonna eat your last 5 dailies hun or leave them off? xx

Back