ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Hotel Chocolat is YUMMY. But very expensive :(

Went for a run this morning. Well, 17 minutes of walking with a bit of running!

Still feeling a bit low today but hoping it passes soon.

Hotel Chocolat is YUMMY. But very expensive :(

Went for a run this morning. Well, 17 minutes of walking with a bit of running!

Still feeling a bit low today but hoping it passes soon.

Well Done on your Walk/Run! I'm just about to tackle the 30DS! X

Well done on your run/walk I hope your feeling better in yourself today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just had a really nice afternoon out with mum and Archie (our dog) :) we went for a drive then walked along the river and then found the marina which we'd never been to before. I had lunch out which wasn't planned, so I was a bit nervous about the points. I had a ham and cheese toastie but they must have put half a block of cheese in! I pulled some of it out and ate maybe 1/2 the sandwich and gave the rest to my mum. I pointed it at 15pp to be safe as the cheese would make it high in points. Then we drove to a church and had a walk around the church yard and surrounding fields, then back home. We were out for about 3 and a half hours. I feel exhausted now after so much walking!

Just had a really nice afternoon out with mum and Archie (our dog) :) we went for a drive then walked along the river and then found the marina which we'd never been to before. I had lunch out which wasn't planned, so I was a bit nervous about the points. I had a ham and cheese toastie but they must have put half a block of cheese in! I pulled some of it out and ate maybe 1/2 the sandwich and gave the rest to my mum. I pointed it at 15pp to be safe as the cheese would make it high in points. Then we drove to a church and had a walk around the church yard and surrounding fields, then back home. We were out for about 3 and a half hours. I feel exhausted now after so much walking!

I bet you'll sleep well tonight with all that exercise and fresh air! Just to say that the M&S Cheese & Ham Toastie is 14pp and I think they are really cheesy too so well done with your guesstimate. X

Thanks!

Well I just had a bit of chocolate :/ I feel disappointed in myself as I am not supposed to be having any, though I only had a bit and I stopped at that.

Going to do a Leslie video to try and work it off!

Thanks!

Well I just had a bit of chocolate :/ I feel disappointed in myself as I am not supposed to be having any, though I only had a bit and I stopped at that.

Going to do a Leslie video to try and work it off!

Are u doing the 1 Mile? Have fun and make sure u get juice in your joints and reach for the stars ;-) Well Done for stopping with the Choc, you're making progress as before you would of just carried on :) x

Yeah I did the 1 mile but I really went for it- even jogging instead of walking! I feel knackered now after all the exercise I've done today. Leslie is funny, especially when she says 'juice in the joints'!

Breakfast- 2 chocolate weetabix 4pp, alpro soya light 2pp
Lunch- 1/2 cheese and ham toastie but with LOADS of cheese estimated at 15pp to be safe
Dinner- NuMe cottage pie 8pp, carrot 0pp
Snack- chocolate estimated 3pp, babybel 1pp

33/33 points

Yeah I did the 1 mile but I really went for it- even jogging instead of walking! I feel knackered now after all the exercise I've done today. Leslie is funny, especially when she says 'juice in the joints'!

Breakfast- 2 chocolate weetabix 4pp, alpro soya light 2pp
Lunch- 1/2 cheese and ham toastie but with LOADS of cheese estimated at 15pp to be safe
Dinner- NuMe cottage pie 8pp, carrot 0pp
Snack- chocolate estimated 3pp, babybel 1pp

33/33 points

Gotta love her little Lesley-isms! I just love it that she's free and in my Living Room! Win Win! X

Yeah that's the best thing! I forgot to look at 30DS, maybe I'll do that tomorrow morning to boost some extra weight loss before WI!

Yeah that's the best thing! I forgot to look at 30DS, maybe I'll do that tomorrow morning to boost some extra weight loss before WI!

Trina is starting 30DS tomorrow too :) x

Hi hun just found u again and caught up. Hope your feeling ok 2day. Your doing so so well just take it a day at a time. Your new leader sounds lovely and i think she wil b good for u. Gud luck for wi.x p.s i tried 30ds and got to just after the warm up doing the press ups after ten my arms wouldnt do anymore so i turned it off. U c i dont have great upper body strength so when my arms burn im done.x

Glad you found me Trina :)

Hmm I dont think I'll be able to do many press ups. Oh well I shall see tomorrow!

My throat is quite sore :( I hope I'm not getting ill.

Be warned Sarah, I ache 12hours later! Be afraid, be very afraid! X

Wow!
Crazy amount of exercise today.
Well done.
And well done on stopping with the chocolate.
You are definitely in the zone this time round.

Good luck for wi tomorrow - from the sounds of your week, you should have a good result =D

Thanks guys! So I woke up early this morning to do 30DS. I did about half! It was really tough and I didn't want to injure my muscles and have them fill with water right before WI.

Really nervous for tonight!

Thanks guys! So I woke up early this morning to do 30DS. I did about half! It was really tough and I didn't want to injure my muscles and have them fill with water right before WI.

Really nervous for tonight!

Well done u got further than i did.x:)

Good luck for weigh in tonight.
I think you're gonna get a result you deserve.
Good idea about the muscles/water though.
But well done for attempting anyway.

I'm gonna have to watch this video.
It sounds awful

It's just a lot of strength and cardio- she doesn't let you stop at all! It's straight into the next bit.

Back