ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

One hour to go and I'm really nervous haha! I changed out of my dress into my jeans as I wear jeans each week to WI otherwise my weight can vary according to my clothes which is annoying.

Just had dinner- WW cottage pie with veg.

Did a bit of exercising this afternoon dancing about to my music!

Please please please please I need to have a loss this week!

One hour to go and I'm really nervous haha! I changed out of my dress into my jeans as I wear jeans each week to WI otherwise my weight can vary according to my clothes which is annoying.

Just had dinner- WW cottage pie with veg.

Did a bit of exercising this afternoon dancing about to my music!

Please please please please I need to have a loss this week!

Good Luck Sarah :) I'm so proud of you for how you've handled this week! I hope that the result reflects your hard work. Love u lots.xxxxx

Thank you! :)

Typical- it's tipping it down outside so I might get a lift to WI. I was planning on walking and getting extra exercise in!

Oh getting close now you will be fine! Yea I'm the same I always wear the same clothes to wi! Dinner before wi? Really? I dnt have anything after lunch on wi day and I don't drink anything after 2pm either

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I always wear jeans to WI and I have the same dinner each week before WI- a weight watchers meal and veg!

Drum roll....

I lost 2lbs!

I was a teensy bit disappointed it wasn't more, but I am very happy that I lost :D I was worried the extremely cheesy sandwich I had yesterday and the bit of chocolate would screw things up.

I can't WI next week as I'll be in Hull with my boyfriend visiting his family. I have to be extra good that week as well as I don't want to gain any weight. I'm going to buy some WW meals for my dinners and hope his mum wont be too offended!

After I walked the dog after WI I treated myself by getting some chippy chips! I had just over half the portion, about a dinner plate full so I'm pointing it at 15pp to be on the safe side.

Breakfast- 2 golden syrup weetabix 4pp, alpro soya 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, babybel 1pp, ham 1pp, 2 slices kingsmill 50/50 5pp, 2 tsp marmite 1pp, walkers squares 3pp
Dinner- WW cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- shortbread 4pp, alpro soya milkshake 4pp, chippy chips 15pp

33/33 dailies
13 weeklies
36 weeklies remaining

I always wear jeans to WI and I have the same dinner each week before WI- a weight watchers meal and veg!

Drum roll....

I lost 2lbs!

I was a teensy bit disappointed it wasn't more, but I am very happy that I lost :D I was worried the extremely cheesy sandwich I had yesterday and the bit of chocolate would screw things up.

I can't WI next week as I'll be in Hull with my boyfriend visiting his family. I have to be extra good that week as well as I don't want to gain any weight. I'm going to buy some WW meals for my dinners and hope his mum wont be too offended!

After I walked the dog after WI I treated myself by getting some chippy chips! I had just over half the portion, about a dinner plate full so I'm pointing it at 15pp to be on the safe side.

Breakfast- 2 golden syrup weetabix 4pp, alpro soya 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, babybel 1pp, ham 1pp, 2 slices kingsmill 50/50 5pp, 2 tsp marmite 1pp, walkers squares 3pp
Dinner- WW cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- shortbread 4pp, alpro soya milkshake 4pp, chippy chips 15pp

33/33 dailies
13 weeklies
36 weeklies remaining

Whoop Whoop Sarah! I'm so so so proud of you! WW recommend 1-2lb safely so you're at the top end of it :) You Go Girl! X

Yay well done on your wi you defo deserve those chipper chips xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Sarah!
That's a brilliant result.

You totally deserved a loss... and a loss you got.
You did brilliantly.

Thank you! I am happy.

Serena how many did you get for 14pp? I didn't really know how to work it out.

Thank you! I am happy.

Serena how many did you get for 14pp? I didn't really know how to work it out.

It was 210g which pretty much covered one of my side plates. I'm gonna scroll back and see if I can find a pic...x

Found the pic...

image-3308492445.jpg

210g aka 14pp x

I think I had slightly more than that. Maybe I should say it was 20pp?

Up to u Sweetie, tbh if there's any day which is 'best' to have them it's WI Day as u have a whole 7 Days on plan so it shouldn't make much difference. X

I put them as 20pp to be safe, and you're right, I would have had a whole week before WI but it's actually 2 weeks as I don't weigh next week!

I don't think I'll use my weeklies again this week, but I will use them next week on a Chinese.

I put them as 20pp to be safe, and you're right, I would have had a whole week before WI but it's actually 2 weeks as I don't weigh next week!

I don't think I'll use my weeklies again this week, but I will use them next week on a Chinese.

Mmmmmm Chinese, what's your dish of choice??? I forgot u was away next week, I was listening, honestly!!! X

Back