ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

I've never even tried toe socks! It weirds me out a bit being able to see the individual toes :p

Thanks guys :)

I've never even tried toe socks! It weirds me out a bit being able to see the individual toes :p

Thanks guys :)

I'm gonna wear mine and then upload a pic just to freak u out! X

I'm gonna buy u both some for Christmas lol, might even get my face printed on them lol x

They look savage but I don't think I could wear them cuz iv a thing about feet it's nearly a fear actually blah

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I best put Ciara down for a pair too ;-) x

Toe trainers - ugly and disgusting.
Toe socks - used to have lots of pairs when I was younger - stripey ones. Now I have more sense *cough*Serena*cough* haha
White pumps - love my white canvas. I had to buy a new pair because I wore mine playing frisbee for an hour a few weeks ago without any socks and my feet were sweating so much, they made yellow sweat stains across the front of them. Yucky! Haha

Toe trainers - ugly and disgusting.
Toe socks - used to have lots of pairs when I was younger - stripey ones. Now I have more sense *cough*Serena*cough* haha
White pumps - love my white canvas. I had to buy a new pair because I wore mine playing frisbee for an hour a few weeks ago without any socks and my feet were sweating so much, they made yellow sweat stains across the front of them. Yucky! Haha

Well if you'd of had your toe socks on your pumps would of stayed clean ;-) x

Well if you'd of had your toe socks on your pumps would of stayed clean ;-) x

I only wear black socks and I had my shorts on.
You can't wear black socks (even if they're just trainer socks) with white plimsolls.
Just against the fashion law.

I only wear black socks and I had my shorts on.
You can't wear black socks (even if they're just trainer socks) with white plimsolls.
Just against the fashion law.

A bit like Socks n Sandals lol x

Il love to be able to wear them but the whole putting the socks on is too much foot contact for me yuck
Emma why do you only wear black socks?

Il love to be able to wear them but the whole putting the socks on is too much foot contact for me yuck

I reckon it's so she's always got a pair lol x

Because white socks are also against the fashion law.

I have a few pairs of black socks with patterns on, but other than that, it's plain black.
I dunno why, just don't think socks should be noticeable haha

Back