ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

I think our IBS Tummies are hanging out together Sarah ;-) We certainly don't want them anymore! X

Last edited:
your tummy is sticking out????? eh where????? I cant see it your defo imagining things

Love your diary Sarah, so open and honest (and pretty funny!). Keep up the good work, I'm subscribing so I can follow! xx

Thank you, fellow Sarah!

Well I've woken up with an awful sore throat and the beginnings of a headache. I am pretty sure I've caught this from being around the kids last week (everytime Dave and I see his nephews one of us gets ill afterwards!). So already feeling under the weather then I had the bright idea to weigh myself and was 1.6lbs up from yesterday! I reckon it's water because I was very bloated last night and my period is due within the week. Yay :(

At least it's raining outside and matches my mood!

Thank you, fellow Sarah!

Well I've woken up with an awful sore throat and the beginnings of a headache. I am pretty sure I've caught this from being around the kids last week (everytime Dave and I see his nephews one of us gets ill afterwards!). So already feeling under the weather then I had the bright idea to weigh myself and was 1.6lbs up from yesterday! I reckon it's water because I was very bloated last night and my period is due within the week. Yay :(

At least it's raining outside and matches my mood!

My OCD likes your weather matching your mood ;-) I'm sure your 'gain' will just be water as you've done nothing wrong. Keep up the hard work :) x

Just checked yesterday's points and I'd worked them out wrong! I didn't have 4pp of meat at lunch, I had 2pp worth. So that means I had 33pp yesterday total and 0 weeklies. 30 weeklies remaining.

It's bound to be water weight Sarah, especially with TOTM due. You are doing really well. Keep up the good work. Love the make up pics too.

Just checked yesterday's points and I'd worked them out wrong! I didn't have 4pp of meat at lunch, I had 2pp worth. So that means I had 33pp yesterday total and 0 weeklies. 30 weeklies remaining.

Yey that's good news :) Do u have plans for your Weeklies before WI? X

Well I've ended up using quite a lot of weeklies today...

I feel like I've let everyone down. I had my lunch and I was still feeling a bit low so I launched into the cupcakes. I had 5 :( and 3 little pieces of shortbread :(

I've still got 17 weeklies left so I know I haven't blown it, but I did feel out of control as I was eating and I have been so good over the past three weeks!

I'm just really annoyed.

Well I've ended up using quite a lot of weeklies today...

I feel like I've let everyone down. I had my lunch and I was still feeling a bit low so I launched into the cupcakes. I had 5 :( and 3 little pieces of shortbread :(

I've still got 17 weeklies left so I know I haven't blown it, but I did feel out of control as I was eating and I have been so good over the past three weeks!

I'm just really annoyed.

As I said on Trina's Thread, the Weeklies are there to be used on what you want so don't feel bad. You've still got ages till next WI too. Keep your chin up Sarah, you're doing really well and there are going to be bad days as well as good. We are all really proud of you and don't ever say have let anyone down! X

Exactly what serena said hun. Your doing brill and u havent let yourself down. Wud u say that if u used a few weeklies daily? Your only feeling like that coz uve had more weeklies in a day than u normaly would.x

How are u feeling Sarah? X

Feeling ill :( I ache everywhere.

I had quite a big dinner and more cupcakes. Starting afresh tomorrow.

Breakfast- 1 golden syrup weetabix 2pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 3 slices bread 7pp, marmite 0pp, ham 2pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- 3 Richmond sausages 14pp, southern fried wedges 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- shortbread 6pp, cupcakes 26pp

66pp total
33/33 dailies
33 weeklies

52/49 weeklies used

so gone over weeklies by 3.

Probably will gain now! Totally my own fault! So annoyed after the last 3 weeks.

If I'm not too ill tomorrow I'll try and do some exercise. Get back on the wagon tomorrow and be 100% with food. At least there's no WI Monday due to the bank holiday so I get a week's 'grace'.

Feeling ill :( I ache everywhere.

I had quite a big dinner and more cupcakes. Starting afresh tomorrow.

Breakfast- 1 golden syrup weetabix 2pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 3 slices bread 7pp, marmite 0pp, ham 2pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- 3 Richmond sausages 14pp, southern fried wedges 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- shortbread 6pp, cupcakes 26pp

66pp total
33/33 dailies
33 weeklies

52/49 weeklies used

so gone over weeklies by 3.

Probably will gain now! Totally my own fault! So annoyed after the last 3 weeks.

If I'm not too ill tomorrow I'll try and do some exercise. Get back on the wagon tomorrow and be 100% with food. At least there's no WI Monday due to the bank holiday so I get a week's 'grace'.

Sorry to hear your day carried on going badly :-( In the grand scheme of things u only went over by 3pp AKA 120cals so you can turn that around before a week on Monday. Don't let a bad day spoil your week, good luck with getting back on it tomorrow.lots of love x

Chin up hun. Get up 2moz and do your make up and put sum happy music on and b sily. Thats what i do when i feel like crap.x:D

Hi Sarah you can make up those 3 points with your exercise! You are doing so well, tomorrow is another day!
Don't beat yourself up about it ?

Back