ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Yeah :p

Just been having a look at phone providers. My contract with 3 is up, and I want a sim only contract, and it seems GiffGaff are the best! I've heard good things about them from friends, so I will be going over to GiffGaff very soon.

Just off to do some hoovering and a workout DVD.

Yeah :p

Just been having a look at phone providers. My contract with 3 is up, and I want a sim only contract, and it seems GiffGaff are the best! I've heard good things about them from friends, so I will be going over to GiffGaff very soon.

Just off to do some hoovering and a workout DVD.

Are u just keeping your current handset? I've heard GiffGaff are good, I'm with O2 at the moment. Which DVD did u do? X

Yeah I've got the iPhone 4s so I am keeping that.

I did a Rosemary Conley DVD :) I got a boxset of 3 from Amazon for £5!

Bit of a pro points disaster... I thought the Mrs Crimble's macaroons were 3pp each. I checked using my WW scales and it turns out they are 5pp each and 11pp for two! All this time I've been under pointing them. Oops. But no real harm done as I've lost weight! From today onwards I shall point them correctly.

Not long till WI!

Yeah I've got the iPhone 4s so I am keeping that.

I did a Rosemary Conley DVD :) I got a boxset of 3 from Amazon for £5!

Bit of a pro points disaster... I thought the Mrs Crimble's macaroons were 3pp each. I checked using my WW scales and it turns out they are 5pp each and 11pp for two! All this time I've been under pointing them. Oops. But no real harm done as I've lost weight! From today onwards I shall point them correctly.

Not long till WI!

What do they work out as with the NI? I've got a 4s too :) Don't want to upgrade cos of changing cables etc! Your DVDs sound like a bargain, I'm so tight using You Tube, should really buy some lol x

Well the NI is hard to use because it doesn't say what one macaroon weighs, and it doesn't say how much the whole pack weighs, so I couldn't work it out properly. I tried to calculate it and it came out at 3, but obviously I was wrong!

Oh well.

One hour till WI!

Well the NI is hard to use because it doesn't say what one macaroon weighs, and it doesn't say how much the whole pack weighs, so I couldn't work it out properly. I tried to calculate it and it came out at 3, but obviously I was wrong!

Oh well.

One hour till WI!

45mins till WI :) I hate complicated NI, makes it so difficult to follow the Plan. X

Drum roll...

2lbs off! Making me 13st 13 :D

Silver Seven back, and 2lbs away from 5%.

My points have dropped to 32.

Drum roll...

Well Done Sarah!!! So so proud of you Sweetie!!! You're in the 13s, unlucky for some but not for you ;-) x

Drum roll...

Yay well dun hun thats fab. The next stone down its exciting. Your guna keep hold of that silver 7 this time i just no u r. Im realy proud of u. Woohoo.x:D

Yay :D

feeling good!

Well, I have another stomach ache :( but apart from that, feeling good!

Not another stomach ache :-( Onwards to next week, I reckon you can smash your 5%! X

Thank you fellow Sarah!

Trina I have to wait until it passes. I think I will not have any bread tomorrow and see if that helps.

Today's intake (really not looking forward to the day the points drop to 26!)

Breakfast- 2 original weetabix 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, marmite 0pp, EL laughing cow 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- WW cottage pie 4pp (left some), veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, 2x mrs crimbles macaroons 11pp

31/32 dailies
49 weeklies remaining

Thank you fellow Sarah!

Trina I have to wait until it passes. I think I will not have any bread tomorrow and see if that helps.

Today's intake (really not looking forward to the day the points drop to 26!)

Breakfast- 2 original weetabix 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, marmite 0pp, EL laughing cow 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- WW cottage pie 4pp (left some), veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, 2x mrs crimbles macaroons 11pp

31/32 dailies
49 weeklies remaining

26pp isn't so bad ;-) x

I think when I'm down to 26pp I will be still using weeklies as I need to have a 'treat' in the evenings!

I think when I'm down to 26pp I will be still using weeklies as I need to have a 'treat' in the evenings!

Weeklies Rock!!! I'm already dreaming of my new lot lol x

Back