ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Thanks everyone! Though the weird thing was when they took my body fat using the hand held machine- it had increased very slightly. I don't think their machine works properly as I've had roughly the same reading every single time they've done it, despite losing 10lbs since I first joined. So how can my body fat increase with 10lbs lost and 7 inches lost?! Madness.

Just got back from my lovely Indian meal out with my mum :) We tried a new restaurant in the high street and oh my god it was the best Indian I've ever had!

IMG_1910.jpg

This was our meal! I had chicken passanda (the second orangey looking dish) with peas pillaw rice and a plain naan. Mum had chicken tikka massala with a vegetable curry, pillaw rice and a naan. Though I had 3/4 of my chicken, half my rice and half my naan! I was too full up to carry on eating! Soooooo yummy though.

Breakfast- frosties 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, laughing cow 0pp, bread 1pp, marmite 0pp, crisps 2pp, ham 2pp
Dinner- naan 5pp, pillaw rice 8pp, passanda 20pp

total 45pp
32 dailies
13 weeklies

25 weeklies remaining

Thank you!

I managed to remember to buy some fry light today :)

I'm also doing an experiment- this week I'm going to eat all my weeklies and see what happens. My leader told me to relax, so I'm doing just that! Hey, if I gain or STS then I'll know for sure I'm not someone that can have all 49. But we'll see what happens on Monday.

Got a few errands done today with a fair bit of walking all round the high street.

Breakfast- frosties 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, marmite 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 2pp, bread 1pp, toast and honey 5pp
Dinner- shepherds pie 10pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, browie 13pp

45pp
32 dailies
13 weeklies

12 weeklies remaining

Thank you!

I managed to remember to buy some fry light today :)

I'm also doing an experiment- this week I'm going to eat all my weeklies and see what happens. My leader told me to relax, so I'm doing just that! Hey, if I gain or STS then I'll know for sure I'm not someone that can have all 49. But we'll see what happens on Monday.

Got a few errands done today with a fair bit of walking all round the high street.

Breakfast- frosties 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, marmite 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 2pp, bread 1pp, toast and honey 5pp
Dinner- shepherds pie 10pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, browie 13pp

45pp
32 dailies
13 weeklies

12 weeklies remaining

Glad you are looking at options hun.. Might as well try that and see how it goes.. How's your weekend looking? xx

hi here to subscribe x

Spending the weekend at my boyfriends :) slowly moving my stuff in as i'm moving in in a couple of weeks!

Did about an hours walk with the dog today, was good!

got a letter from my WW leader, she said my tracker looked mostly fine but there's a few things she wants to talk about so i'm worried now!

Breakfast- weetabix 2pp, frosties 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- WW tuna 2pp, 3 sandwich thins 9pp, marmalade 3pp, crisps 2pp
Dinner- morrisons chicken dinner 10pp

total 33 points
32 dailies
1 weekly

11 weeklies remaining

wouldn't worry too much or she would of told you there and then!

ohhh exciting a new chapter in your life x

Spending the weekend at my boyfriends :) slowly moving my stuff in as i'm moving in in a couple of weeks!

Did about an hours walk with the dog today, was good!

got a letter from my WW leader, she said my tracker looked mostly fine but there's a few things she wants to talk about so i'm worried now!

Breakfast- weetabix 2pp, frosties 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- WW tuna 2pp, 3 sandwich thins 9pp, marmalade 3pp, crisps 2pp
Dinner- morrisons chicken dinner 10pp

total 33 points
32 dailies
1 weekly

11 weeklies remaining

Wouldn't be worried, could be something like not enough fibre/ calcium in your diet, she's there to help, not hinder :) xx

Yeah I reckon she'll tell me to stop eating the same thing for lunch most days!! I cant help it, when I fimd something that works I stick to it!

I eat the same thing for lunch everyday, I find the routine of that quite comforting!

It doesn't look like you eat much fruit or veg or are you just not listing it coz it's free?
Xx

I have vegetables pretty much every day, and bananas most days. I forget to list them most times as they're free!

Only managed a short 15 min walk today but its better than nothing!

Breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 3 sandwich thins 9pp, WW tuna 2pp, jam 3pp, crisps 2pp
Dinner- spaghetti meatballs 7pp
Snacks- brownie 4pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp, weetabix biscuits 4pp

total 40pp
32 dailies
8 weeklies

3 weeklies remaining

Hey Sarah :) Im Back! Missed you Sweetie :) x

Hi Serena! Missed you too.

Well, my plan of eating all my weeklies is still on the go. I've now eaten all my weeklies (will be 3 over today actually) so I will see how that affects WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed I get a decent loss! Actually, I'd be happy with 1lb. I'm still worried I'll have gained from all the weeklies!

Hi Serena! Missed you too.

Well, my plan of eating all my weeklies is still on the go. I've now eaten all my weeklies (will be 3 over today actually) so I will see how that affects WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed I get a decent loss! Actually, I'd be happy with 1lb. I'm still worried I'll have gained from all the weeklies!

More IS More! Ciara proved that ;-) I don't think you will have a Gain, I've got a good feeling about tomorrow, looks like I came back at the right time ;-) x

I've not had a good few days tummy wise. My stomach is sore and irritated, yesterday I had an IBS attack and today my appetite disappeared after lunch. I ate dinner anyway, but didn't enjoy it and I've not had anything to eat since. So I've not gone over my weeklies after all.

Lunch- 2 ryvitas crackerbreads 1pp, ham 1pp, crisps 2pp, sandwich thins 6pp, marmite 0pp, chocolate spread 3pp, brownie 4pp, more crisps 3pp
Dinner- stir fry 9pp

total 34pp
32/32 dailies
2 weeklies

1 weekly remaining

I've not had a good few days tummy wise. My stomach is sore and irritated, yesterday I had an IBS attack and today my appetite disappeared after lunch. I ate dinner anyway, but didn't enjoy it and I've not had anything to eat since. So I've not gone over my weeklies after all.

Lunch- 2 ryvitas crackerbreads 1pp, ham 1pp, crisps 2pp, sandwich thins 6pp, marmite 0pp, chocolate spread 3pp, brownie 4pp, more crisps 3pp
Dinner- stir fry 9pp

total 34pp
32/32 dailies
2 weeklies

1 weekly remaining

Looking at it, my lunch was very mixed up and rich. That obviously didn't help my tummy!

I was just thinking that your lunch was a bit of a mixed bag! Did you put it all on the same plate?!? Sorry to hear your tummy hasn't been good :-( Hope you're feeling better soon. X

Pretty much had it all on the same plate. I think it was a kind of mini binge actually. I shall be more careful with what I eat this week as I start uni very soon and want my tummy to be settled by then!

Back