ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Yes I reckon I will be :) I am going out for lunch with my Dad on wednesday so will be using some then.

Whoop Whoop for Weeklies! Do u know where u will be going for Lunch? X

Morning :(

I slept horribly, I have a headache, my neck hurts, my wrist still hurts (no idea what I did to it), I put on 1.2lbs from yesterday's binge, I am bloated and horrible and just feel down in the dumps :(

So I'm making the decision not to weigh myself again until the weekend at least. I'm going to keep in mind my awards from weight watchers- the silver seven and 5%- I've done well and putting on 1.2lbs does not cancel that out!!! So I will not let yesterday's binge turn into a week long binge. I'm going to be on plan today onwards, but still relaxed enough to have my weeklies and have a good loss next week.

Morning :(

I slept horribly, I have a headache, my neck hurts, my wrist still hurts (no idea what I did to it), I put on 1.2lbs from yesterday's binge, I am bloated and horrible and just feel down in the dumps :(

So I'm making the decision not to weigh myself again until the weekend at least. I'm going to keep in mind my awards from weight watchers- the silver seven and 5%- I've done well and putting on 1.2lbs does not cancel that out!!! So I will not let yesterday's binge turn into a week long binge. I'm going to be on plan today onwards, but still relaxed enough to have my weeklies and have a good loss next week.

Hey Sarah, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so rubbish :-( It's a good way to be about the binge tho, draw a line under it and carry on to next week. We will do this, we are gonna be the Non-Binging, Non-Mid-Week Weighing (Will)PowerPuff Girls!!! X

Yeah we are!

Going to try a bit of lunch. My stomach is playing up and when I finished my breakfast I was in so much pain. I'm hoping i'll be able to have some lunch!

Yeah we are!

Going to try a bit of lunch. My stomach is playing up and when I finished my breakfast I was in so much pain. I'm hoping i'll be able to have some lunch!

Did u manage to have some lunch Sweetie? It seems that your tummy is rebelling against yesterday's binge! X

I managed to have lunch! My tummy was hurting before yesterday's binge, but it certainly didnt help!

My aunties are coming over later, and so is Dave, so I'm going to make some lemon cupcakes.

I managed to have lunch! My tummy was hurting before yesterday's binge, but it certainly didnt help!

My aunties are coming over later, and so is Dave, so I'm going to make some lemon cupcakes.

Mmmmmm Lemon Cupcakes,any idea on the PP or will u not have one? X Glad u managed lunch.x

Lemon cupcakes are in the oven :) 3pp a cupcake, and you even get 2 for 6pp and not 7pp (I checked!) so I will be having 2 later after my meatballs and pasta!

Gonna be 40pp today, so 8 weeklies used today. Not as bad as yesterday's 53pp or whatever it ended up being!

Lemon cupcakes are in the oven :) 3pp a cupcake, and you even get 2 for 6pp and not 7pp (I checked!) so I will be having 2 later after my meatballs and pasta!

Gonna be 40pp today, so 8 weeklies used today. Not as bad as yesterday's 53pp or whatever it ended up being!

Mmmmm that's such good value for Cupcakes, will we get a pic??? 8 Weeklies is fair cos if you was splitting over 7 days you'd get 7.x

I forgot to get a pic! I'll try and get one tomorrow. They're vanilla lemon cupcakes :p because I put the vanilla in before remembering they were supposed to be lemon! So I grated the lemon zest in too.

Cooked meatballs and pasta for dinner for me and Dave. First time cooking it and it turned out very nice! I couldn't finish mine so Dave finished it off.

Breakfast- frosties 3pp, milk 1pp
Lunch-2 ryvitas 1pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp, bread 5pp, honey 1pp, marmite 0pp, chocolate spread 2pp
Dinner- pasta 4pp, meatballs and sauce 10pp
Snacks- 3 cupcakes 9pp

total 40pp
32/32 dailies
8 weeklies

I forgot to get a pic! I'll try and get one tomorrow. They're vanilla lemon cupcakes :p because I put the vanilla in before remembering they were supposed to be lemon! So I grated the lemon zest in too.

Cooked meatballs and pasta for dinner for me and Dave. First time cooking it and it turned out very nice! I couldn't finish mine so Dave finished it off.

Breakfast- frosties 3pp, milk 1pp
Lunch-2 ryvitas 1pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp, bread 5pp, honey 1pp, marmite 0pp, chocolate spread 2pp
Dinner- pasta 4pp, meatballs and sauce 10pp
Snacks- 3 cupcakes 9pp

total 40pp
32/32 dailies
8 weeklies

Mmmmmmm Vanilla Lemon Cupcakes sound amazing! I look forward to a pic :) Aren't u a good Wifey making Meatball Pasta ;-) X

Haha yes I am! They were 'proper' meatballs from Sainsburys that I browned in a frying pan and added the sauce and cooked.

Haha yes I am! They were 'proper' meatballs from Sainsburys that I browned in a frying pan and added the sauce and cooked.

And what does Dave do in return Other than clear his plate (and yours!) lol x

Back