ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

I think you were right to still have your dinner Sarah, hopefully you got the binge out of your system. The cupcakes are definitely a trigger for you!
I simply cannot have some things around me. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a WW meeting to pick up the eating out guide. I ended up buying 2 boxes of their chocolate bars and a packet of crisps and I are them all that night! 24 points on WW stuff. So I know I can't buy then again!!!!

I'm not weighing in next Monday as I'll be at Dave's that night, so I should have things under control for the week after :)

Ooooo you should definitely get a good result by the following Monday then :) Once you move to Dave's will u change your meeting place so you can go? X

I think you were right to still have your dinner Sarah, hopefully you got the binge out of your system. The cupcakes are definitely a trigger for you!
I simply cannot have some things around me. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a WW meeting to pick up the eating out guide. I ended up buying 2 boxes of their chocolate bars and a packet of crisps and I are them all that night! 24 points on WW stuff. So I know I can't buy then again!!!!

My Trigger is Peanut Butter :-( It just calls me from the Cupboard and sets me off on a downward spiral :-( x

Serena I'll be staying at Dave's on uni nights, and at home at the weekends. I don't usually have uni on Monday's so I'll still be able to go to my meeting. Just not next week.

I bought some chocolate spread and that was a big trigger for me! I hadn't had it in about a year, and I've just gone mad eating it. The cupcakes were another trigger. I can't buy any cake or even the macaroons any more as I will binge on them :(

Well I decided to brave WI... and guess what?

I lost 2lbs and hit my 5% goal :D

So my experiment of eating all my weeklies paid off! And today's binge thankfully didn't have any effect. Just 9.5lbs to go until my 10% target!

I'm so happy hahaha.

Well done Sarah!!! So happy for you xxx

Thanks JoJo! Just trying to get the binging under control now.

Here's a picture of my new hair colour :) I dye it at home using the schwarzkopf live colours.

From this
IMG_2027.jpg

to this
IMG_2035.jpg

Serena I'll be staying at Dave's on uni nights, and at home at the weekends. I don't usually have uni on Monday's so I'll still be able to go to my meeting. Just not next week.

I bought some chocolate spread and that was a big trigger for me! I hadn't had it in about a year, and I've just gone mad eating it. The cupcakes were another trigger. I can't buy any cake or even the macaroons any more as I will binge on them :(

Makes sense about the meetings now! Isn't it funny how we all have our Triggers, I have to have Peanut Butter in the Cupboard for Poppy but I just keep the Cupboard Door shut and don't keep a spare jar in the house! X

I feel awful :( I've probably gained so much weight my 5% should be stripped from me! I've binged yet again, the 4th day in a row. I haven't counted the points, I got to 32 and gave up. I had 4 slices of bread laden with chocolate spread, 4 cupcakes, 1 snickers and 1 snickers ice cream. I then contemplated making myself sick but I knew that would be a very bad idea indeed.

I wish Flo would hurry up and arrive as I feel so PMTish.

Saw my GP today and she's prescribed Mebeverine for my IBS so hopefully that will settle things down, and I'm no longer allowed to take Ibuprofen as it is not good on your stomach.

I'm sure my stomach will thank me when I stop filling it with crap!

I feel awful :( I've probably gained so much weight my 5% should be stripped from me! I've binged yet again, the 4th day in a row. I haven't counted the points, I got to 32 and gave up. I had 4 slices of bread laden with chocolate spread, 4 cupcakes, 1 snickers and 1 snickers ice cream. I then contemplated making myself sick but I knew that would be a very bad idea indeed.

Saw my GP today and she's prescribed Mebeverine for my IBS so hopefully that will settle things down, and I'm no longer allowed to take Ibuprofen as it is not good on your stomach.

Oh Sarah :-( I wish I could give u a big cuddle and make it all ok, why are our minds set to binge eh :-( It's just not fair and undoes all our hard work :-( Im here if ever u need to chat, want u to know u are not alone. X

Thanks Serena. I'm going to have a 'normal' dinner later- chicken and potato bake and hopefully tomorrow will be a fresh new day :)

I'm feeling a bit more positive.

Thanks Serena. I'm going to have a 'normal' dinner later- chicken and potato bake and hopefully tomorrow will be a fresh new day :)

I'm feeling a bit more positive.

That's my girl :) Its not a nice thing to go through so I want u to know that u have friends around u. Having a normal dinner sounds sensible, I know if I skip a meal and then I'm ravenous I'm like to binge. X

Thanks Serena. We didn't have any chicken in the end, so I'll probably have chicken dippers and waffle for my tea with some baked beans :)

AAAw poor you!!! Massive hugs being sent your way!!! Isnt it so easy to fall off the wagon and stay off it for a few days/ weeks.. I'm after half counting up todays points while stuffing a ww cake slice into my mouth, knowing i was up over 30pp but kept on chewing!!! I have a wedding next saturday and even the thoughts of that arent making me want to slap myself!!! Is Aunt Flo on her way? God I dont miss her one bit!! xx

Thanks Serena. We didn't have any chicken in the end, so I'll probably have chicken dippers and waffle for my tea with some baked beans :)

I really need to get my eyes tested, just read '7' Baked Beans and thought WTF that's a measly portion lol! X Just realised I missed the Hair Photos...looks love Sweetie! I'd never be that brave!!! X

Last edited:
Your hair looks lovely hun and it realy suits u. Dont b 2 hard on yourself u sound exactly like me last week. Its a new day 2moz hun and maybe being at daves at the wkend wil do u gud binge wise coz didnt u say dave does have loads of crap to eat at his? A few days of not binging wil have u bak on the wagon and raring to go.x

Thanks everyone :) I'm glad you all like my hair!

Yeah Dave never really has any cake or anything in his flat so it's easier to stay binge free. Though he does torment me by eating a whole pizza to himself :p

Thanks everyone :) I'm glad you all like my hair!

Yeah Dave never really has any cake or anything in his flat so it's easier to stay binge free. Though he does torment me by eating a whole pizza to himself :p

Greg does that 2 and then i went shoping and bought him an extra hot 1 and sat there smiling to myself when his eyes and nose was streamin.x:D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Greg does that 2 and then i went shoping and bought him an extra hot 1 and sat there smiling to myself when his eyes and nose was streamin.x:D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaha ur so evil!! and no thanks Love, dont want any of your pizza!! xx

Mmmmmm Pizza....how I loved wasting 52pp on one the other weekend lol x

Back