ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Sounds like a pretty good day. Well done on getting the interview.

Hope you hear good news from Debenhams soon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Sarah, it sounds as though you're really in control of your food this week, you go girl! How did the Debenhams Phone Interview go? X

Thanks :) it went okay, there was 1 moment where my mind went blank but I answered all the questions :) i'll hear within 10 days if i've got through to the next stage.

Eaten more food compared to yesterday where I was under my points! But it's thursday and i've still got the majority of my weeklies left :)

Breakfast- 1 weetabix 2pp, granola 2pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- ryvita 2pp, bread 3pp, marmite 1pp, ham 1pp, crisps 1pp, macaroon 5pp
Dinner- WW sausages and mash 9pp, veg 0pp, macaroon 5pp, alpro dessert 3pp

37 total
32/32 dailies
5 weeklies
41 weeklies left

Thanks :) it went okay, there was 1 moment where my mind went blank but I answered all the questions :) i'll hear within 10 days if i've got through to the next stage.

Eaten more food compared to yesterday where I was under my points! But it's thursday and i've still got the majority of my weeklies left :)

37 total
32/32 dailies
5 weeklies
41 weeklies left

Well Done for completing the Interview, keeping everything crossed that you get to the next stage :) I love Debehams, will be very jealous if you get to work there ;-) Food looks fab, 5 Weeklies is excellent. Do you have any *big* plans for the rest? X

I hope I get it too! I love Debenhams. As I was 'researching' them yesterday for my interview I spotted they had a sale om womens coats and I bought a gorgeous plum purple long coat :D it was 25% off and I found a voucher for a further 10% off plus it had free delivery so yay! I never normally find a good bargain.

No plans for my weeklies. Might have sausage and chips as a treat tomorrow night but that wont use too many.

I hope I get it too! I love Debenhams. As I was 'researching' them yesterday for my interview I spotted they had a sale om womens coats and I bought a gorgeous plum purple long coat :D it was 25% off and I found a voucher for a further 10% off plus it had free delivery so yay! I never normally find a good bargain.

No plans for my weeklies. Might have sausage and chips as a treat tomorrow night but that wont use too many.

Oooooo a Purple Long Coat, we HAVE to get a pic of that! Sausage n Chips sounds yummy! I haven't had Chippy Chips since Butlins, that seems yonks ago now! X

Oooohhh chip butty was only talking about one of those today
Pic please.??

37 total
32/32 dailies
5 weeklies
41 weeklies left

Food looks really good for yesterday Sarah, well done!! and fingers crossed you hear back from Debenhams too.. They do have some really nice bits.. Love their shoes :) Have you uni today? xx

I got my coat today- it was there when I got home :) it's GORGEOUS. I really, really love it! I'll post a pic of me wearing it tomorrow.

Had Chinese for dinner. Been looking all over for the PP and most sites say the same values, but I remembered the debate on here as to whether they should be doubled or not. But I only had 1/4 of the standard portion so I'll leave the points as they are and not double as I don't think I ate that much!

I went to the gym this evening and as I was the only one in there I got some free personal training! I worked really hard haha.

Uni was good today :)

Breakfast- weetabix 2pp, granola 2pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- crisps 3pp, bread 3pp, marmite 1pp, ham 1pp
Dinner- 1/4 portion chicken chow mein 3pp (would be 12pp for the whole lot), 1/4 portion egg friend rice 4pp (16pp for the lot), 4 mini spring rolls 12pp
Snack- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

35pp total
32/32 dailies
3 weeklies
38 weeklies remaining

I got my coat today- it was there when I got home :) it's GORGEOUS. I really, really love it! I'll post a pic of me wearing it tomorrow.

Had Chinese for dinner. Been looking all over for the PP and most sites say the same values, but I remembered the debate on here as to whether they should be doubled or not. But I only had 1/4 of the standard portion so I'll leave the points as they are and not double as I don't think I ate that much!

I went to the gym this evening and as I was the only one in there I got some free personal training! I worked really hard haha.

Uni was good today :)

Breakfast- weetabix 2pp, granola 2pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- crisps 3pp, bread 3pp, marmite 1pp, ham 1pp
Dinner- 1/4 portion chicken chow mein 3pp (would be 12pp for the whole lot), 1/4 portion egg friend rice 4pp (16pp for the lot), 4 mini spring rolls 12pp
Snack- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

35pp totally
32/32 dailies
3 weeklies
38 weeklies remaining

Hey Sarah! I can't wait to see a pic of your coat :) How are it feeling being back at home for the weekend? I know it was a trigger for you last weekend? I think your Chinese Calculations were great, I know there has been much talk lately of how to pp but I NEVER doubled it and it didn't do me any harm. Did you enjoy it? X PS-Well Done on your Gym Sesh, did you have a fittie of a PT ;-) x

Cant wait to see a pic of your fab new coat.
Your gym session sounds torcher but id say u feel alot better for doing it now that its over. Hope your trainer was a hottie go on spill the beans?

Thanks Serena :) I've not binged so far since being home! I feel much more in control.

Sorry to disappoint girls but my trainer was a woman! No men at my gym as it's ladies only!

Hey hun. sory i havent been around much. Im glad uni is going ok for u and your enjoying it. Cant wait to c your coat it sounds gorgeous and wil luk amazing with your hair 2. Hows dave? R u enjoying living 2getha.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back