ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that coat! The Colour looks FAB with your new Hair Colour and its such a flattering style too, great choice Sarah! Sorry to hear about your Binge :-( Damn those Fiendish Fancies! Funnily enough I looked at them myself but knew I wouldn't stop at just one so didn't buy them, they are far too moreish! X

Thanks everyone :D

Yeah those Fiendish Fancies were so yummy that it was impossible to just have 1. I told my mum I'll never buy them again!

Had cottage pie for lunch and I put Reggae Reggae in my portion and it was so yummy!

Thanks everyone :D

Yeah those Fiendish Fancies were so yummy that it was impossible to just have 1. I told my mum I'll never buy them again!

Had cottage pie for lunch and I put Reggae Reggae in my portion and it was so yummy!

I loveeeee Reggae Reggae! That Rasta Pasta Sauce that I had yesterday is so yummy, I can't wait till dinner tomorrow night! Are the Fancies flavoured? X

Yeah the icing was orange :)

Just as well I didn't buy them then as I would definitely have eaten them all! X Reminds me of being a Kid and us always fighting over the Yellow ones! X

I've binged again this evening. I feel awful. I ate so much so fast I feel sick and I've swallowed so much air :(

What I haven't mentioned is that I've been referred to the Eating Disorder service because of my binging and I have my assessment on the 28th. I'm really nervous. I really feel out of control, and so ashamed. I 'steal' food from other people in the house and eat it in secret. I feel so bad.

Don't feel nervous about your app hun. At least you are going to help yourself. Once you get there you will be fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've binged again this evening. I feel awful. I ate so much so fast I feel sick and I've swallowed so much air :(

What I haven't mentioned is that I've been referred to the Eating Disorder service because of my binging and I have my assessment on the 28th. I'm really nervous. I really feel out of control, and so ashamed. I 'steal' food from other people in the house and eat it in secret. I feel so bad.

Hey Sarah, I think the Appt will be for the best in the long run, what is it they say, short term pain for long term gain? Your Binging Episodes appear to be happening more frequently so maybe the professional help will be just what you need. You know that we are all here for you if ever you need us, day or night, we just want you to be better. Sending you hugs. X

Thanks guys. I feel so alone right now- Dave's driving back from Liverpool and I wont see him til tomorrow eve.

I'm so scared of gaining weight so I don't know why I binge as that's going to cause me to gain weight!

I just want to get the appointment over with and hopefully get some help.

Yeh hun i think its def the rite thing to do. You wil get sorted and b able to control the urges. I no how u feel tho coz lately my brain has just been telling me to just eat and ive dun it. You should look foward to it and c it as a positive thing. I hope that u share your tips from them 2 coz i no i for 1 would b grateful. I Think every person binge eats at sum point its just how far u let it control u and for me thats is alot and i take it way overboard.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys. I feel so alone right now- Dave's driving back from Liverpool and I wont see him til tomorrow eve.

I'm so scared of gaining weight so I don't know why I binge as that's going to cause me to gain weight!

I just want to get the appointment over with and hopefully get some help.

I'm here to give you a virtual huggle, I know it's not the same but I don't want you to feel alone. X

Me either. Just talk to us hun so u dont feel alone.x

The (Will)PowerPuff Girls stick together :) x

Thank you so much everyone, you are so lovely and kind.

If I get any help for my binging I will definitely pass on the tips.

Thank you so much everyone, you are so lovely and kind.

If I get any help for my binging I will definitely pass on the tips.

Thanks Sarah :) Im the first to disappear off the Radar and don't forget I've had to ban myself from buying Jars of Fluff & Peanut Butter and Boxes of Cereal so I'm definitely not one to preach! X

I just need to step away from all treats but i cant not buy them coz of the kids packed lunches. Im just guna wire my jaw!!

I just need to step away from all treats but i cant not buy them coz of the kids packed lunches. Im just guna wire my jaw!!

Are there no treats which they like which you don't? X

Back