Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sarah's Daily Weight Loss Diary! :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Saz10098, 20 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Saz10098

Saz10098 Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there!

About to start Slimming World, so thought I would start this now and people can offer any hints or tips if they have them to share!!

Aiming to start on Tuesday, as I have just received all my books, etc and think it may be best to have a good read through and get to grips with it, so I can plan out what to buy and cook each day!!

Do you have any preferences to red/green days or doing extra easy, or do you mix them all up?

Feel free to comment if you have any starter tips! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smurfy2113

Smurfy2113 New Member

Im a newbie too! Im starting tomorrow! ive spent hours reading hints and recipes from this site.. its very helpful! Good luck :)

4. Saz10098

Saz10098 Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awh thanks! Good luck to you too, hope your first day goes well! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.