Sarah's Diary. Day 1

Just started with a warm vanilla shake with a spoon of coffee. Kind of like a latte, I heaved the whole way through! Knew i should have just stuck with the shake but hey ho :booboo:
I work for my Dad so of course he's here with his "I give you a week" speech. Cheers Dad for your total support. Thank god for this site or else i think i'd go mad! My husband is less than happy that i'm dieting (this way anyway) so i guess apart from on here i'm pretty much on a lonely journey.
I'm determined to make it work, foul taste or not. I will prove them all wrong!
wink.gif

Last edited:
Chicken soup for lunch and i have to admit its way better than i expected! Okay so not quite Heinz Cream of but at least it resembles :) Better than breakfast anyway! Think having the fibreCLEAR helped. Usually even on a normal day i'd be ravenous by 12 but only just made soup at 13.25! Think i'll have another one around 3 then after tea i'll have a breath strip for dessert ;)

Well that day went downhill fast!! Not to go into huge detail but got quite upset at work and came home early. Slept for 2 hours and woke up as hubby doing tea for him and kids!!! Its taking every ounce of my being to not eat! Food is my comfort and with how I feel it would be so easy to cave :(
BUT! I'm day 1 and tomorrow will be day 2 - not "oh well, I was upset lets start again tomorrow"! I'm fighting battles on all fronts at the minute and some I can't really win. The weight one I will, I promised myself.
As a lovely lady said to me earlier - Onwards and Thinwards ;)

Day 2

Knew as soon as i woke up that today would be **** and i wasnt wrong! Dietwise i'm good and focused, away from the diet my mood is really unstable. Hopefully things will get sorted today so i can concentrate on getting thin! The only thing is that food has always been my crutch so with being so down im really craving! The way i think though is that if i let 'them' push me to eat then i've allowed myself to fail for them. NO EFFING WAY!!!
Anyway, strawberry for breakfast and vanilla for lunch. Finding at the minute that if i hold my nose and chug it all in one go i'm better and don't heave! Not sure how long i'll keep that up for but people on here say that around day 6 its no longer like drinking minerals etc so hopefully i'll enjoy them a bit more then :)

Hey Sarah.. Well done keep going!! Do you use really cold water in your shakes?? I really don't mind them at all!! But heard loads if you have them room temp or warm there rank!!! :)

week 1 -10lbs

Day 3

A much better start to the day today! I knew things at work would be strained but i'm soldiering on ;) Just sat drinking my first ever black coffee and i'm pleasantly surprised :clap: Had vanilla for both breakfast and lunch considering trying it warm and thicker tomorrow as it tastes like ready brek i figured it might be okay? Veronica on the main thread had her first weight in today and lost 16lbs!! Bloody brilliant i say! I'm looking forward to mine but dreading it at the same time, it'll only be 5 days and i'll feel pretty useless compared to others first weeks :/ anyway! Feeling a bit more stable today polarwise so thats a plus it makes this seem so much more bearable! I was asleep by 7pm last night and my hubby was practically begging me to stop! I know hes terribly worried about me, especially with my illness as well but i want him to see that if i can get the slim (real) me back then surely that will be a positive for me? I think hes grasped how determined i am so will hopefully start to support me with the LT.
As far as everyone else goes they can :kissass: hahahahahaha!!!

Good luck girlies (and boys) xxxxxx

Back