Sarah's Diary, food and other things!!!

Half a pound isnt bad at all, you will have that off in no time x

hey Sarah, hope you are doing okay today :) xxx

Morning Hun, how are you doing today. How did the gym session and swimming go yesterday? Hope your feeling much better.

Glad you're feeling better hon. Here's to a good loss next week x

Hiya everyone, Haven't posted for a few days. Well the activity hasn't really been happening! I've been waking up as tired as i was going to bed and thinking oh dear! My eating has been going ok, I made the lovely turkey bolognase for my mate tonight when she came round - she temptingly asked if i wanted to get a take away and for a second i thought about it then thought NO!! so i said i'd cook even though I'm shattered! it was the nicest i've made it i think. And I dicoved tesco lighter choices (or whatever its called) frozen greek yogurt with raspberries its soooo nice yum we had that for pudding so i'm very impressed with my points this evening. I'm hoping to take charlie swimming tomorrow because his chest is alot better and he's wanted to go for ages now and even though its not as active as me actually swimming its still good fun! I'm getting worried that I won't lose these 7 pounds by christmas its only 2.5 weeks away! ahhhh! I've got three opportunities to go to the gym this week so i think i really should sieze the bull by the horns so to speak and go for it and hopefully the exercise will give me more energy. Still feeling a bit rubbish about my situation with the x and felt really low today because of it. Anyway I think i'm gabbling on now so i'll say goodnight for now. Thanks again for all your support everyone I really appreciate it.

Sarah xxx

I know I definitely need to try and get more exercise happening too this week, so if you fancy a challenge to try keep us both motivated, post what exercise you've done, and I'll try keep pace with you, and vice-versa for what I do!! See who sticks to the plan :) (my money is on you rather than me at the moment, but I'll have a go!!)

Yeah sounds good defo up for that callenge. I'm not sure i just felt pure lazy last week in the coldness! How much are we planning on doing? I could probably do about 2 - 2.5hours hopefully! What type of exercise do you normally do? I'm in love with the cross trainer because its such high intensity exercise.

Sarah x

glad to hear you resisted the takeaway temptation - im sure even without the exercise you will see a fab loss this week :)

xx

Don't worry about the exercise, you've kept up with the points and that's the main thing :) It is hard to be motivated when it's so bloody cold!

Hope you feel better soon Sarah. Big hugs to you xxx

Yeah sounds good defo up for that callenge. I'm not sure i just felt pure lazy last week in the coldness! How much are we planning on doing? I could probably do about 2 - 2.5hours hopefully! What type of exercise do you normally do? I'm in love with the cross trainer because its such high intensity exercise.

Sarah x

I like the cross trainer too! It gets the cals burned quicker!
I think I could match 2.5 hours cross training in a week :)
I don't think I'll get anything done today as I'm having a tidy round and putting our christmas decorations up, but I finish work early tomorrow, so will go do a bit of cross training then.

So my first target is going to be 40 mins on the cross trainer on Monday. (with a 5 min break on the weights in the middle)

I'll let you know if I behaved and actually did it on Monday!!

I like the cross trainer too! It gets the cals burned quicker!
I think I could match 2.5 hours cross training in a week :)
I don't think I'll get anything done today as I'm having a tidy round and putting our christmas decorations up, but I finish work early tomorrow, so will go do a bit of cross training then.

So my first target is going to be 40 mins on the cross trainer on Monday. (with a 5 min break on the weights in the middle)

I'll let you know if I behaved and actually did it on Monday!!

Ok great so I'll try and do about 35-40 mins cross trainer tomorrow too, hopefully i'll get it all in if not i'll swim to add up the time on my lunch break. Coolio! I love having someone to be accountable to.:)

Ok great so I'll try and do about 35-40 mins cross trainer tomorrow too, hopefully i'll get it all in if not i'll swim to add up the time on my lunch break. Coolio! I love having someone to be accountable to.:)

Me too! I need keeping an eye on...that's why I've come over to WW from CCing on my own!

Hey there everyone, well i've had a very postitive day, i've been very good today with my points (i don't know if its even called that now!) I did 25 mins in the gym before work and then 25 mins swimming at lunch time so that was pretty good really I think thats 5 exercise points? Munkypooh how did you get on today hun? Well i think i'm going to have my favourite fish cakes for tea with a jacket potato and lots of veggies. Sarah xx

Monday's result = Yummymummy wins today's exercise challenge!

Lazy Munkypooh is already lagging behind by 50 mins exercise and must put in more effort tomorrow.... :whacky068::whip:

well done on your exercise Sarah thats great! :D keep up the fantastic work! xx

LOL Munky I love that picture thas hilarious, right so i'm cracking the whip tomorrow!!! I'm planning on gyming it at lunch (prob about 40 mins) and poss if i've got the energy a quick 20min swim after work before I pick up the boy. I must confess though I do have an unfair advantage - I work at a health club in the nursery so we have unlimited access to the gym, squash and tennis courts, swimming pool etc so its all there infront of me I just need to have the will!!! Anyone who lives near me and ever fancies a weekend swim let me know! Sarah xxxx

Hellloo everyone I'm so cold!!! I've had a good day I ate my food only!!! And tonight i had so many veggies with my tea i'm so full up now it was brill!! I went to the gym for 35 mins today which isn't as much as i'd have liked but still its ok! I really powered on the cross trainer for 30mins i'm so chuffed with myself, my heart rate was up to 160 so thats really fat burning zone isn't it?!? Anyways i've been watching take that on itv2 and loving them so much, going to treat myself to a skinny cow lolly now and then i think an early night cos i'm wrecked!!! Hope you're all doing well today?
Wi day tomorrow AHHH i hope i get on ok wish me luck!!! (i need more than luck to pull a loss out of the bag!!)

Sarah xxxx

I went to the gym for 35 mins today which isn't as much as i'd have liked but still its ok! I really powered on the cross trainer for 30mins i'm so chuffed with myself, my heart rate was up to 160 so thats really fat burning zone isn't it?!? Anyways i've been watching take that on itv2 and loving them so much, going to treat myself to a skinny cow lolly now and then i think an early night cos i'm wrecked!!! Hope you're all doing well today?
Wi day tomorrow AHHH i hope i get on ok wish me luck!!! (i need more than luck to pull a loss out of the bag!!)

Sarah xxxx

Good luck for WI and well done for hitting the gym xx

Back