ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Nice choice of film!! I'm sure you'll be just fine I mean even I'd u sts that's still great :) I think I'd struggle on 28 tbh but think I'm gonna go to 30 and drop a point and drop another one when I get below 13st! Craving chocolate like a mad woman atm lol seems to cure period pains ha!

That is bull dog daisy I'm 21 5'6 and 13st13lbs thanks :) x

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Nice choice of film!! I'm sure you'll be just fine I mean even I'd u sts that's still great :) I think I'd struggle on 28 tbh but think I'm gonna go to 30 and drop a point and drop another one when I get below 13st! Craving chocolate like a mad woman atm lol seems to cure period pains ha!

Thanks bout film :0) thanks bout even if Sts,I will let you know either way lol,yea just seem to be bit hungry once get to 28pp so i have some fruit! Rather have the chocolate hehe though I do like fruit! Yea see how you feel once you drop a point,reckon you will be ok :0)

Thanks very much :) x

Well done :)

Hey sorry not wrote back for a while....slightly hungover lol well done that's a fantastic loss chick :D I'm so happy for you, youll be in the 12's next week I bet :)
Had a great time in Leeds, just wrote my food and drink down and wow I need to work hard to lose on Saturday lol although I were sick last night so that may have done me some favours although the big tub of Pringles and mcoys crisps may not have been great today :/ hehe

oo I need a good ole drinking session!.. Least your still strong minded me I always end up giving in on kebabs when drunk & then munch out the following day to get rid of the hangover! :( lool. X

Erm I don't even remember the taxi ride home so don't think I were in the right state of mind to eat kebab lol I've had the right munchies today and just ate crisps!! Back on it tomorrow good and proper!

Hehe bout your night out,love it!! Glad you had a great time :0) you will soon be back on track,don't worry :0) aww thanks about my weight loss,was really shocked when looked at the scales so I jumped off quick just incase lol

Uve done brill well done!! Really haven't caught up with sleep yet n here I am up for work at 6.30!!! Not good back on track today
Tuesday 10th April
Breakfast:porridge 4pp

Lunch: 2 x ham rolls 7pp
Quavers 2pp
Sf jelly 0pp

Will update my tea later :)

Whats your weigh in day x

Hope work goes well for you,shame you've not had a chance to catch up on your sleep.Im meeting up with a couple of friends this afternoon who I haven't seen for a few months,will be good to catch up with them.

I weigh in on Saturday... I'm soooo hungry today just on my lunch and want to eat everything in sight!!
That will be nice then daisy jts good catching up with friends u haven't seen for a while :) hope u have a lovely time

Writing off today as I've been awful :( ate ate and ate some more :( feel extremely bloated and horrible but what's done is done!! Hope you've had a good day!

Back