ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

That's a great way to think of it :) thank you!! I know I can do this but it's just so hard when u want to be sociable, I mean I can use my weeklies but still feel naughty then will use them all this weekend n have none for the week if I need them. Oh well this weekend will be out of the way soon :)

Thank you louise I've lost almost 3 stone so far :) getting there slowly!! I don't go to classes though just do it at home with support from my family :) x

Hey I use to go to meetingbut now with my job (do shifts :() I don't have time and have to do it from home! Just trying to work out how many points I need a day dunno how to find that out thou : & trying to find
Someone to go gym with! Knowing you lost 3 stone
From home though is amazing! Well done you x

Well I'm 5'6 and weigh 13,4 and I'm on 31pp a day if that's any help. I haven't lost it all on weight watchers, lost my first 2 stone on slimming world then I couldn't seem to lose any more so tried weight watchers and it seems to be working when I try lol xx

Maybe I'm the same then or a point or too higher :).. Arhhh it's seems to be going well for you thou! :) x

Ahh that's good then :) thank you :) you shouldn't be too shy to go gym on your own I became a member in January and yes it's kinda daunting but least ur going and doing something about ur weight, that's the way I think about it so I don't care what people think :) x

​it's just horrible where I'm from cause there all packed and they proper stare! Lool and there all fit! An there will be me toddling in :) x

Lol yeah I know what you mean but once you become a familiar face you won't feel silly anymore :)
My diary Saturday 7th April
Breakfast: ready brek 3pp
Lunch: cheese and ham panini with a few chips I'm pointing at 20pp to be on the safe side
Tea: ready brek 3pp hot choc 1pp
Still feeling big peckish so may use my 4pp I have left in a bit :)
Done some clothes shopping today which I never do and I actually didn't feel fat and disgusting whilst trying clothes on which is a big thing for me as I normally come home crying but instead brought 2 dresses and a jacket :D yay!!

mrsgosling3 said:
I always think when I put on weight that I look at what I have done weight wise in the last month and generally the losses far outweigh the gain. Our body adjust for our monthlies, bloating, big meals etc and if your weigh day happens to fall on one of these days you can't compensate for it so looking at the bigger monthly picture always helps and motivates me again xxx

What a great way to look at it,I like your way of thinking Mrs G :0)

Aw that's great news bout new clothes and not feeling uncomfortable about it plus you will soon get those 3lbs back off :0)

Thank you daisy :) yeah I'm hoping I'll get them off pretty soonish! It was 9 weeks yesterday till my holiday! 2lbs a week =18 lbs which is 1 stone 4 pounds so hopefully could get just under 12 stone if I push myself :) yay!! Coming on here and having people like you guys makes it do much easier so thank you :) xx

Thank you aswell for your support,that will be cool to be under 12 stone for your holiday.Always good to have something to aim for.You can do it,I'd like to be under 13 as only got to 13.2 the couple of times last year that I behaved for a couple of weeks lol though weighed less to start with those two times,was about 13.5lbs then

It's ok :) here to help! So that will be an amazing achievement for you then to be under 13... Ur doing so well I'm sure you'll do it by next week which will be exciting :D
I had a sneeky weigh today as I didn't go off track yesterday and wanted to know if I were more bloated from the Chinese and I've lost 2 of the 3 pounds I put on which has put me in a fab mood!! So now 13,2 although I'm gonna enjoy myself tonight I'm gonna try and stay within my weeklies :) got some diet lemon and lime and Pepsi max to go with my spirits untill we go out! Never been out in Leeds before so I'm looking forward to tonight :D x

Diet lemon and lime sounds nice,hope you have a great night out,you will have to fill me in tomorrow :0) thanks about the weight,so long as i'm there by the end of April I will be happy :0) yay to losing those 2lbs,well done,you are doing really well,you'll be under 13 by next Saturday..easy.. :0)

It's like 7 up free but tescos make :) its yummy!! Yeah I'll let you know how it goes tonight, we're spending the day in Yorkshire tomorrow aswell then back tomorrow night! Let's just hope it don't rain the whole time. Yeah hopefully I'll lose it by next Saturday :D

I like 7 up free,I'll have to look out for the Tescos one.Hope you have a good day tomorrow aswell,yea weather not so great last few days,been a lot colder.I've no major plans,we are going to take Lola for nice walk after lunch,watch a DVD tonight and wi and taebo tomorrow! Happy Easter to you ;0)

Ahh sounds lovely hope you have a nice time :) which DVD you watching tonight then? How u feel wi is gonna go tomorrow? Happy Easter to you too :)

Going to watch die hard four as the OH hasn't seen it! Erm as to tomorrow,not great lol just struggled since totm on thursday,will give it another week on 28pp and if still struggling will go back to 29pp so long as I keep losing the weight lol

Back