ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Not too much then :) youl be there before you know it I'm sure!
I'm currently 14st 11 and want to be 10,7 ideally!
Over 4 stone to lose :( feels like its gonna take forever!! Lol x

No not too much but it is getting harder the closer i get. I seem to lose one week then gain or sts the next..

I find it easier making mini goals.. I am starting with having my first 7lbs off etc that way it is less daunting! It wont take you too long and it will be worth it in the long run xx

katywoo87 said:
No not too much but it is getting harder the closer i get. I seem to lose one week then gain or sts the next..

I find it easier making mini goals.. I am starting with having my first 7lbs off etc that way it is less daunting! It wont take you too long and it will be worth it in the long run xx

Yeah that's normally the case isn't it :/ slow n steady wins the race they say though :)

Yeah I'm just gonna go with the flow and hopefully it will come off nice and steady :D x

Morning everyone!
Woke up this morning absolutely starving!!
Ate my tea at about half 5 last night and didnt get to sleep untill 2 this morning so feeling pretty pooh!! Anyway instead of grabbing the bread and making toast I had 40g of branflakes with some skimmed milk :)
Although for a funeral to go to today with my dad hence why I'm not still in bed catching up on sleep! Anyway have a good day everyone ill update later x

Soo my diary today

Tuesday 30th October
40g branflakes and skimmed milk

2 ham and cheese weight watchers rolls
Velvet crunch
Little slice of Swiss roll

2 chocolate fingers
Pasta with cheese and sauce

Toast

That's it for today :) although I'm not pointing I still feel its pretty good, cutting down a hell of a lot from the last couple of weeks :D x

Well...weighed in today and I've stayed the same! Kinda happy with that as It was a complete blowout yesterday and had some naughty food in the week too!!
I got some sweets and chocolate yesterday as I were having an I want to eat anything I can eat..but being a good girl I gave it all to my sister this morning..make her the fatty hehe!!
Sooo not had anything yet this morning as I got up bit too late to take my other half to the hairdressers then got to nip into town to get a helium balloon as I'm going to my friends 2 year memorial tonight and we let go of balloons with messages on :)
Also went to the doctors yesterday and she's signed me off for another 2 weeks :/ I'm gonna be skint!! But hey I guess she knows whether I should go back or not.
Hope everyone's having a Good Friday morning :) x

Jaly said:
Better than a gain ;) Well done on giving the choc to your sis! xx

Hope you're okay xx Better for you to recover properly than go to work and make yourself worse!

Thank you :) glad I gave it her!!
Yeah I'm not too bad thank you getting there :)
Hope your ok?! Xx

Sooo my weekend hasn't been the healthiest but I haven't ate loads which I normally would!
Friday- vege burger with few chips, half fat cheese s/w, toast
Saturday- toast, vege burger with few chips
Sunday- toast, mcoys, chicken, potato and veg which I ate half of and some toast for tea...also had 3 1/2 pints of fosters :)
So looking at it like that I actually don't feel that bad as I haven't snacked or pigged out just the vege burger n Chips isn't great...but could have been alot worse :)
Xx

Jaly said:
Wow, could've been a lot worse indeed! Doesn't look like a lot of food at all, remember your body needs the fuel to be able to recover properly xx Hope you're feeling back to your normal self soon x

I know I've just been so busy over the weekend I've forgot about food lol yeah I'm feeling loads better thank you :) went for a job interview today and got the job there and then :D woo!! Food wise today I've had
Branflakes
Velvet crunch

Cheese and onion s/w
Velvet crunch
3 bites of choc cake :)

That's it so far but I'm sure ill have something later on :D
Xx

Had a pretty productive morning! Cleaned the bathroom and gutted my bedroom! Not sure whether I should have as the doctor would proberbly tell me off but I need something to do!!
Anyway food wise I didn't have breakfast as got up late so went straight for lunch and was:
2 weight watchers rolls with light choices sausages mmmm yummy!! 11pp if I were counting pp!
So 23pp left for tea and snacks :D

Thank you Libby :) I had a cheese and onion sanwhich and some crackers and just about the have some toast as I'm peckish! Yeah I'm resting now feeling abit sore tbh oops!! Hope you've had a good day xx

Oh good :) yeah I've spoke to the doctor and she said aslong as I feel ok going back to work I can go back but on light duties for the first week :) so until Monday I'm going to rest and make sure I'm verging 100% for work :)
I've also decided that I don't think 'healthy' eating is going to work as I seem to be having high calorie food still eg sandwich's so I'm going to see how I feel counting the points of things and hopefully ill be able to stick to it!
I get 34 a day but my weigh in isn't until Friday so my weeklies I won't start until then :) xx

So far today I've had:
Rice Krispies and milk with sultanas 7pp

Light choices sausages in weight watchers rolls 11pp

Will update once I've had my tea :D x

Back