ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Fab day foodwise hun xx hope the light choices lasagne is nicer than sainsburys be good to yourself one lol

Feel better soon :)

Hi Libby, yeah it was actually pretty nice yeah :) I put some extra half fat cheese on it too hehe :p and also I didn't have anymore points so still had 9 left! Don't think I've ever managed to do that before lol I had a pretty good sleep last night so yeah feeling abit better this morning! Hope your ok?! Xx

I'm alright thanks :) Not looking forward to my 30min trek to school in the cold in a few mins tho! Glad you're feeling better! x

Ahh no bless you!!
My food diary today:
Tuesday 11th December
Ricekrispies and sultanas 6pp

2xham rolls 7pp
Velvet crunchx2 4pp
Yoghurt 2pp

Quorn and veg stir fry 6pp

Potato wedge 2pp
Leaves me with 6pp left so I shall see if I get peckish later :) xx

Sounds yum :) Hope you enjoyed them! Got the same walk (there and back) tomorrow just for the sake of 1 lesson, argh x

I did indeed thank you! Ahh no that sucks! That's like Conal and uni, he has to get up and go uni from 9-10 then that's it....doesn't make much sense tbh! Xx

ive had a lovely day doing christmas activities with the children today...really getting in the spirit :D not beenn so good food wise though :/ its totm and ive been soooo good during this then today i just went crazy and ive consumed a massive 63pp and gone over me weeklies by 11pp but i did save 9pp on monday so really its only 2pp over which i guess dont make me feel too bad apart from my mahoosive bloated stomach lol im not going to let this put me off and feel like a failure as that mindset makes me give up! so ive drew a line______and will point like normal tomorrow :) i really enjoyed what i ate too hehe! im weighing in on saturday morning so ive got 2 days to try and lose anything ive put on today! hope everyone else has had a fab day! :) xx

Glad you had a fab day! xx Could've been worse, well done for still tracking xx Well done for drawing the line (literally) haha xx Don't regret what you ate, no point feeling bad for something you can't change, good luck for Saturday! :)

Thank you :) had an ok day yesterday just went over a couple as I had abit too much pasta :p as for today had my points and a few more again :/ I also had another funny turn felt like I were gonna faint, be sick, felt asthough I were in a dream it was very strange and I'm abit worried it is something to do with my seizure last week! Anyway yeah not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow but hey :) ill do it anyway! X

I love pasta ;) I ate around 400cals worth of pasta yesterday (oops!) xx That sounds a bit weird, maybe you should see the doctor if it happens again :) Take care of yourself, good luck for the WI tomorrow, thinking of you! xx

I do also :) yeah if it keeps happening before my EEG scan then I'm gonna go to either walk in centre or doctors and let them know. Ill let you know how weigh in goes xx

Well to my suprise I've lost a pound :) yay I really thought I'd either stay the same or gain a pound or two!! So I'm very happy with this :D for brunch I've had:
Eggs on toast :) 14pp
Alot I know but I guess it's my breakfast and lunch :D hehe
Have a good day all! X

Woohoo! Congratulations! :) xx

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I were very happy with it ill admit :)
Had a lovely day yesterday done abit of Christmas shopping but got to do more today! Need a dress for my Christmas party next Saturday!!
In terms of food it wasn't great but I were kinda celebrating losing a pound lol it consisted of:
Eggs on toast 14pp

Weatherspoons veggie burger and chips 23pp

4x cans of fosters 16pp

Chocolate 6pp
Crisps 5pp
Yoghurt 2pp

66pp used so 34/34pp and 32/49 weeklies used
17 weeklies left eek :/ but hey that's what their there for I guess lol xx

Well I didn't find a dress so last chance to look next Saturday morning :) in terms of presents, me and Conal got each other the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 inch....it's awsome!!! So looking forward to getting that Christmas Day :D also got my secret Santas present at work :)
Food wise I were too bad, did use the rest of my weeklies so had 49pp so it's 33pp everyday now until Saturday when I get those weeklies again :D
Hope everyone has a lovely day :) xxx

Eeeekkkkkk!!!!! Bad bad bad day :/ ate everything in sight and feel like a balloon!!! Back on it tomorrow like I always say lol a week until Christmas so going to try and be super good until then!! So then can enjoy myself and not feel too guilty :) hope everyone's had a better day than me!! Xx

Back