ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Yay, that's fab! A little bit of bread won't hurt you :) Food looks good!

I'd say WI if you think not doing so will throw you off track and just remember it doesn't really matter what the scales say anyway xx You're already expecting the worst so, if it is a gain you won't be too disappointed :)

Yeah I think ill weigh in Sunday morning so it gives me a day to recover and so I have an insight to what I weigh! I'm going shopping tonight to find a dress for Friday night..I really hope I can find one and feel nice in it xx

I'm feeling really low :( I've been shopping for 2 hours and didnt find anything to wear! I hate being fat :'( nothing looks nice! I'm also so so tired from work and grumpy and I'm practically living at conals all week as I'm now working in Leicester so makes sense but its not home! I have none of my things here and I pack a bag on Sundays for the week! Sorry just feeling really crap so going to take myself off for a cry! Xx

*_*cupcake*_* said:
I'm feeling really low :( I've been shopping for 2 hours and didnt find anything to wear! I hate being fat :'( nothing looks nice! I'm also so so tired from work and grumpy and I'm practically living at conals all week as I'm now working in Leicester so makes sense but its not home! I have none of my things here and I pack a bag on Sundays for the week! Sorry just feeling really crap so going to take myself off for a cry! Xx

aww hun I can really relate to this, I actually despise going clothes shopping the weight I am at the moment, but it's one of my motivations to lose weight so I can enjoy clothes shopping once again.

just have a good old cry that's what's do when I feel like this. always makes u feel better and then more determined than ever. I bet there are things that will suit you figure just think of the part of your body you love the most and find something to accentuate it.also there are loads of tricks u can use to make yourself look slimmer, such as a bit of tan, a spanx, a belt around your middle, and great make up and hair will make the attention drawn more to your face. these are all my tricks anyway hun, I hope this helps. I'm in the same boat as u at the moment as I'm trying to find a dress for my b day, but the one I wanted is out of stock :(. big hugs hun xoxoxox

oh and also a killer heel is an amazing trick to looking slimmer xox

aww hun I can really relate to this, I actually despise going clothes shopping the weight I am at the moment, but it's one of my motivations to lose weight so I can enjoy clothes shopping once again.

just have a good old cry that's what's do when I feel like this. always makes u feel better and then more determined than ever. I bet there are things that will suit you figure just think of the part of your body you love the most and find something to accentuate it.also there are loads of tricks u can use to make yourself look slimmer, such as a bit of tan, a spanx, a belt around your middle, and great make up and hair will make the attention drawn more to your face. these are all my tricks anyway hun, I hope this helps. I'm in the same boat as u at the moment as I'm trying to find a dress for my b day, but the one I wanted is out of stock :(. big hugs hun xoxoxox

oh and also a killer heel is an amazing trick to looking slimmer xox

Thank you jenn :) yeah I had a good old cry with on Conal and feel better for it! Yeah I had the problem of I seen lots of dresses I liked but they didnt have my size or if they did it did fit or look right. I have big hips and man arms to I like something like a skater dress that hides my hips. I'm sure ill find something in my cuboard like my mum always tells me :)
Got some lovely high wedges to wear that don't ache my feet yay!! Ha
Also going to have my hair curly/ wavey which I don't normally do so will look different :)
Thanks for your positive feedback I feel alot better now! :D
Hope your dess comes back in stock!! Xx

Awww hun, am really sorry to hear you feel like that, I HATE clothes shopping for myself, I just feel like nothing looks right and then I feel really self-conscious for ages afterwards :( xx Hope you manage to find something you like, I love wavy/curly hair, am sure you look beautiful regardless though hun, it's only you that sees yourself in that way, and if anyone else says they do, it's nothing more than jealousy. You're a lovely person and I'm honoured to be able to support you and offer you virtual hugs! xx Hope you get some time to relax soon, you deserve it! ^^

Awww hun, am really sorry to hear you feel like that, I HATE clothes shopping for myself, I just feel like nothing looks right and then I feel really self-conscious for ages afterwards :( xx Hope you manage to find something you like, I love wavy/curly hair, am sure you look beautiful regardless though hun, it's only you that sees yourself in that way, and if anyone else says they do, it's nothing more than jealousy. You're a lovely person and I'm honoured to be able to support you and offer you virtual hugs! xx Hope you get some time to relax soon, you deserve it! ^^

That was such a lovely comment thank you Libby :) it's so nice to have such a lovely person helping me through this :) I ended up wearing something I had which didn't look too bad! Didnt get in till 4 this morning...tired.com!! Foods not been great but haven't pigged out just not ate remotely healthy lol but I knew it wasn't gonna be great this weekend as I went out last night. I'm cooking batches of food tomorrow to have for tea in the week :) so will have a 100% week next week :D xx

I weighed in this morning like I said I would and ive put on another 1 pound so 3 pounds on all together which I'm pretty happy with as I've had a complete blow out last couple of weeks :) 14st 10 again now!! So like I say I'm making my meals up to take to conals in the week so I don't go tits up lol hope everyone's ok?! Xx

Aw, not too bad, could've been much worse! What did you wear out? Am sure you looked gorgeous! What're you batch cooking for the week? xx

Hope you have a good week hun! Take care :) Good luck for being 100% ;)

It could have indeed!! I work a black dress/top with leggins, wedges and my red blazer :) I didn't end up cooking a batch of anything as we didnt have the stuff so I picked all my light choices ready meals out of the freezer and brought them over :)
Been good so far today I've had:
Monday 3rd December
Branflakes 4pp

2xham rolls 7pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Yog 2pp

Half chicken sandwich 5pp

Savory rice 10pp
Bread crusts away 3pp

33pp used today :) tasted good too!! :D xx

Well done on getting straight back on it this week your food looks yum!! Xox

Thank you ladies :) I'm glad I've got straight back on it! Gotta go for a trip to the docs today as I think I have either a water or kidney infection aswell as my throat hurting and my voice has still gone since Friday so fun times lol least I haven't got a great appetite so not binging I guess! Ha xx

Hey thanks I'm back at work on lunch and I have a kidney and ear infection so on drops and antibiotics!! Hopefully will clear up for Christmas! Xx

Hmm so not been bad in the sense of not gone over my points but I have used then on rubbish cuz I've felt rubbish and had a staff meeting with choc and crisps so I ate it...so no tea for me tonight!! Hope everyone's had a good day! X

Started feeling hungry so Conal made some pasta and some garlic flat bread...I had 1/4 of the pasta and a little garlic bread and felt sick :/ I know I'm ill when I don't eat right lol good thing if your on a diet :) lol x

Thanks Libby yeah I'm feel a little better thank you :) no had much of an appetite again
Wednesday 5th December
Ricekrispies 5pp

2x ham rolls 7pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Yog 2pp

Egg on toast 14pp

Banana 0pp

30/34
Ill use the 4 if I get peckish but atm I feel a little sick! Hope you've had a good day!? Xx

Back