ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Hi Pinkglitter,
I am new to weight watchers too, only started properly yesterday. Im not going to weigh in's (im going it alone) so i am worried that i wont do well already as i wont be making my weight loss accountable to someone. Hows it going for you so far?

Hi Lucy and pink glitter, hope your both ok and getting on well! I don't go to class either just do it alone, but did go off track for about a month over Christmas so slowly getting back on it this week! I'm not counting pp atm just cutting down and eating healthier :) good luck both x

I am trying to get the hang of the pp but its quite tricky at the mo. Hopefully i will become a pro. I have no choice I have 3 stone to lose before a wedding in August haha x

I am trying to get the hang of the pp but its quite tricky at the mo. Hopefully i will become a pro. I have no choice I have 3 stone to lose before a wedding in August haha x

Yeah it took me a while to get the hang of tbh! Youl get there though and know the pp off by heart :)
Haha bless you! When's the wedding??
I want 4 stone off so we're on the same track! X

Had a good couple of days, had a little chocolate today but hey I'm only human :) done weights, sit ups, squats and push ups tonight!! First time for a while :) xx

The wedding is in August, do you have a goal date? how is your weight loss going? i went over my points today as someone bought quality streets into work :( my willpower is shocking
I need to join the gym or classes to help me shift the pounds but i really dislike exercise, i think i would enjoy it more if i had a gym buddy rather than going by myself lol x

The wedding is in August, do you have a goal date? how is your weight loss going? i went over my points today as someone bought quality streets into work :( my willpower is shocking
I need to join the gym or classes to help me shift the pounds but i really dislike exercise, i think i would enjoy it more if i had a gym buddy rather than going by myself lol x

Ahh I see :) got plenty of time then which is good! I only weighed my self last Saturday for the first time in about a month and put on 6lbs so hoping I've atleast lost something this Saturday as although I've not been doing pp I've still been alot better than over Xmas. Erm tbh I don't have a date I need to make mini goals for myself as that's what I haven't done yet but it always seems to help :) yeah gym on your own my not be as motivating as with a buddy, I need to start the exercise too, think I'm joining a gym with a friend in the next couple of months. X

*_*cupcake*_* said:
I lost 3lbs woohoo :D

Well done on your loss :) that's great xox

Soo last night I got a fair bit drunk!! Had about 7 pints on an empty stomach!! I hadn't ate since 2 and then I had egg on toast when I got home at about 1am lol oops!! So anyway today I'm starving!! I've had a big breakfast this morning of grilled light choices and bacon with an egg and some weight watchers petit pains :) was yummy!! And for lunch I'm having a cheese and bacon baguette...oops!! I'm starving because of the drink last night though :/ xx

7 pints, I'd be on the floor!!! I can drink wine and vodka till the cows come home but we went out to see a band a few months ago and I was drinking pints as the pub was rammed. I was keeping up with my hubby and even had an extra pint. I lost count but I reckon I had 6-7 pints and I was sooooooooo ill! x

7 pints, I'd be on the floor!!! I can drink wine and vodka till the cows come home but we went out to see a band a few months ago and I was drinking pints as the pub was rammed. I was keeping up with my hubby and even had an extra pint. I lost count but I reckon I had 6-7 pints and I was sooooooooo ill! x

Yeah for some reason it kills me off lol and wine bloody hell ill have 2 glasses and my heads spinning! I'm feeling okish now I've had that baguette but still god damn hungry!! Oh I hate the day after drinking!! Straight back being 100% tomorrow :) I also should find out if I've got a flat tomorrow that I went to look around yesterday so I'm all excited :D x

Back